Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap   Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:41 pm

Now that the first story arc has ended I like to do an omake/recap. This is to explain the plot so far and characters. I will also discuss their decks/theme songs/and ace monsters.

plot:

The story takes place in neo brunswick where Yusuke arrives to end up encountering Ryu. They engage in a duel where Yusuke proves to be the victor. This single duels leads Yusuke and Ryu into a world changing event that collides their friends and family into the mix.

the four horsemen: My original intention was to have the horsemen be a pivitole role that Yusuke, keith,ryu and yasmin face off against. I scrapped this idea and decided to have them get taken out showing that they were never the true threat. This choice I kinda regret doing but I also enjoyed the stuff i wrote for Zeke an noah. The other two will play larger roles in the next story arc.

Characters:

Yusuke: age 16, height 5'7 weight 110

Yusuke's blackwing deck was a gift given to him from his father, but a series of events lead to Yusuke losing all but one card in his deck. This card being his armor master card which is his only reminder of his deceased father. Yusuke tends to be lazy, happy go lucky and serious. His personality changes depending on the situation. Yusuke has black hair with red highlights running down the bangs that go over his face. He wears a black short sleeved jacket with a red t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. He has ice blue eyes and a bit of a baby face.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Z98_rxfng&feature=player_detailpage

Ryu: age 17, height 6'2 weight 140

Ryu is the polar opposite of Yusuke, with Yusuke being kinder and happier Ryu is serious and angry. Being in the shadow of his brother Ryu has done things that have branded him a juvenile delinquent. Ryu's dragunity deck is his own creation due to his love or brute force it is mainly focused on summoning high powered monsters or going for broke with Trident dragion. Ryu is also the creator of battle summon which its true value has yet to have been revealed. Ryu wears a grey jacket that goes down to his ankles, he wears slim jeans and black shoes. His hair is blonde and his eyes are dark green.

theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RxepEP-oFw&feature=player_detailpage&list=FLSxklfdjCr6GkoFmFX0P4UA

Keith: age 16, height 5,9 weight 120

Keith is Yusuke's childhood friend and is also a massive synchro lover. His deck was made from cards he gathered in the junk yard. Since his family was rather poor Keith would enter tournements in order to win the prize money. Keith is a very laid back individual who likes to spend his time sleeping in the park then doing anything else.
Keith wears a brown pilot jacket with loose jeans,sneakers and a black shirt. He has red hair and purple eyes

theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2kBy1pfy4cE

Koga: age 27, height 6'4 weight 170

Koga is tall muscular male who is seen wearing a poncho, cowboy hat and boots. He normally wears black leather pants and a white t-shirt. Koga is a lazy male who is also soft spoken and caring to everyone around him. He is the current world champ five times running and tends to play different decks during each tourney.

theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y6KfPB3v9Cg

this is what i have for now for the cast, more will be put up once more back stories are shown Wink
Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul:omake and recap
Page 1 of 1