Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Addressing the fancy coding on sheets.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Empty
PostSubject: Addressing the fancy coding on sheets.   Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:00 am

Hey guies. So apparently, there is been a lot of commotion about coding being used by people latey for the RWBY RP, and frankly, Luna is getting annoyed. And she has a valid point and reason to be.

Frankly, I know a lot of ywall are really interested in that kind of stuff. You know why? Because it looks nice. Everyone wants their things to look nice.

So, I really do not like seeing this conflict coming from something good I contributed. Like, is this the reason why we can't have nice things? We should be able to have nice things without people fucking begging for them, or starting some fucking drama.

So heres what I want to ask. Before Luna decides as a whole to remove everyone's coding and have it become a real issue and nazi gemrany, lets solve things like civilized people, and take it off. Even if you made it, yourself (which no one did besides me). If we can do this in a civilized fucking manor, then I could make a post explaining how to make things look nice like that.

Does this sound fair to certain people and everyone else? Its a win-win for everyone.

Tagging:
@#ThatOreoGuy:
@JessWolfa:
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fancy coding on sheets.   Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:07 am

The coding was meant for the Original Post and if the DM's chose to do it on their chars, nothing more. Dazo who was nice enough to provide it didnt even use it on his own sheet until Jess and neon copied and pasted it. now everyone seems to be asking for it and yes, I'm getting rather annoyed at that because no one is listening when I say this is for special cases.

Now if you could all kindly stop bugging us for the code and just post your sheets normally like most people it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fancy coding on sheets.   Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:30 am

Lunarnox wrote:
now everyone seems to be asking for it and yes, I'm getting rather annoyed at that because no one is listening when I say this is for special cases.
I don't think it was Neon and Jess that pulled the trigger, but rather I just did such a good job with yours and the OP that people want to know how.

Like for fuck sake, if you really wanted to see what coding looked like, click the quote button. Sure, you probably won't get your character approved if you use it to sign-up, and you spark up the issue even more, but at least you have an idea of what the code fucking looks like if you don't want to wait for me, or you use it for something else.

But we also use this stuff for not just OPs, but important posts, tournaments, and some other things that its useful for.

If you really want to use fancy coding, too bad. Just submit a normal sheet for the dam RP so we can atleast have nice things. If we can atleast do this, then I'm willing to teach people.

I know I would probably use this kind of Coding to frame Alanna or Last Order, because they were some really prized characters that I made. You would use this kinda shit for like framing pictures, you could use this for framing characters. But please, don't use it if people don't want you to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fancy coding on sheets.   Addressing the fancy coding on sheets. Empty

Back to top Go down

Addressing the fancy coding on sheets.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc. :: Off Topic-
Jump to: