Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadow ninja

i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck Empty
PostSubject: i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck   i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:00 am

https://i.imgur.com/PLVzRPQ.png
I need some assistance with my deck because it dose work sometimes but I keep getting brick hands mostly resonators and it seems to lack some consistency so I'm asking for some help making this deck more consistent and alittle more competitive any suggestions will be appreciated .
Back to top Go down

i need help with my resegnator hot red dragon archfriend deck
Page 1 of 1