Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race

Go down 
+6
Nitroglycerin
Nublyfe
Lunarnox
Tamashii
Myrtenaster
The cutest grill
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Left_bar_bleue0/05 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Left_bar_bleue0/05 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Empty
PostSubject: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:20 pm

5) Consoles are technologically inferior.

The PS4 and xbox one, are really weak. They're computing power isn't up to par with PC, (The PS4 isn't even comparable to a LOW end PC)

This is horrible, because game developers have to tailor their games for the weakest link in the food chain, which is consoles.

What this means, is instead of getting a game that is a technical marvel with highly advanced A.I, gorgeous graphics and overall a game that is pushing the boundaries of it's own gaming engine..

We're getting games.. that are watered down, tailored towards the console peasants just so they'd be able to play the game. Consoles are literally holding back technical advancement.

4) Console gaming is more expensive.

Consoles are super expensive, both for development and for usage. You have to pay 400 dollars upfront for the console, than 6 years later, you have to pay another $400 for the next gen console, and another $60 for new released games and another $60 if you want to play online...

Compared to PC, you pay once $500 for a low-end PC (Which is still more powerful than the Ps4... look at number 5) than whenever the next gen arrives, you just need to pay $100 for a new graphics card, and that's it.

There's no online fees and games are far cheaper on the PC, you can go to steam and get new releases for $40 instead of the $60 for console. Hell if you buy a low-end PC, all it takes is to buy just 7 repeat SEVEN new released games, and right there you are already SAVING money than if you were on console.

Oh and free updates too. Don't like paying the fee for xbox live? too bad, that really bad game breaking glitch requires you to have xbox live too get patched Sad

Not to mention for actual game developers, PC gaming is cheaper to develop for. Unlike with PC, microsoft and sony both act as a middleman, demanding licensing fee's to develop for their systems (which is paid for by you, game developers have to increase the price of games they release to make up for the said fees)

There are zero licensing fees for the PC.

3) There is zero backwards compatibility on console, PC is the king of compatibility

Did you just buy a PS3? guess what, your old PS2 games will no longer work.

Did you just upgrade to the PS4? Guess what, your PS3 library is no longer available, all that money down the drain, you now have to hook up your old systems if you want to play, or buy another system if you want to play (like say.. if your system broke and microsoft/sony are no longer offering repairs....)

PC doesn't have this issue. I can literally play ANY game i want too, regardless of what system it was designed for, or how long ago the game was developed.

I can play games that were made 20+ years ago for the gameboy, or the SNES, or hell even the sega genesis if I so desired.

Can the ps4 do that? nah

2) Lack of a modding community.

PC has the nexus, the steam worskhop, and dozens of other sites focused for modding PC games.

Where's the ps4 modding community? Almost non existent. There's a few mods, of course but nowhere near the extent of the PC, all the modders are PC master race. 99% of mods won't work for consoles, because compatibility.

1) PC gaming is the future.

The market for console, has been in declining for the past 5 years meanwhile, the PC has been skyrocketing.

The xbox, can only handle 2k res, the PS4 can barely handle 4k res.

Which is highly outdated. PC has been capable of handling 4k res for years and we're ALREADY getting GPU's that dish out 8k

What am I getting at? Consoles, are still years behind the PC and are unable to keep up with technological innovation, combined with the declining market, we'll soon start seeing triple A games only being developed for PC.

And with the decline in consoles and the marketshare drifting towards PC's and due to how cheap it is, we will also start seeing major game developers dropping development for consoles and focus their attention soley for PC.

Console gaming, is nearing the end of its lifespan, at most, console gaming might survive one more generation, but after that, the gap will be too far gone and both microsoft and sony will be forced to stop stop creating new consoles.

Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Left_bar_bleue100/1005 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Left_bar_bleue100/1005 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:31 pm

I mean, to be fair you haven't said anything about the Nintendo Wii ^v^
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Left_bar_bleue1/15 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:44 pm

I'd rather play my 3DS to be honest...As many gamers do care about everything you said, a lot of us "filthy casuals" quite honestly don't give a shit about ANYTHING you listed. I'm not saying you're wrong--you're absolutely not. PC is better in every way, shape, and form (Except for transporting said PC from one place to another, like going to a friend's house, which you should do from time to time instead of being a fucking hermit, gamers...). However, the major issue is: None of this matters whatsoever...If the game is fun, then play the game, whether it be on Xbox One, PS4, PC, or all 3. "Superiority" in itself is subjective in the sense that, while there may be physical, technological superiority, what one person finds "superior" might not be "superior" to another. For example, one person might think the PC is superior in the sense that it is easier to access, cheaper to get, etc. However, another might argue that PC is NOT superior in the sense that you actually have to know what you're doing to MAKE a PC (Don't give me that basic "You can have it premade" because some of us still might not know what the hell we're doing), plus we're not all technologically savvy to keep up the maintenance needed on a PC, such as anti-virus software, specifically determining which ones are scams and which ones aren't, along with Firewalls, graphic card updates, etc. On top of that, one might argue that $500 is still a lot of money, and while it may be cheaper in the long run, many people get their consoles as presents for either their Birthday or Christmas. You try telling your family, who may be stuck in the Stone Age, to order a specific computer for $500 when they have no clue what you're talking about, when instead you can just tell them you want a console for Christmas for $300-400 instead of the $500 monstrosity. The reasons you listed as to why PC is better do make sense--in the long run, but the problem is not a lot of people see the long run. Casual gamers and plebeians alike see the short run of "This console has some cool games, and it's cheaper to buy NOW then 10 years from now." So, yes, while PC is superior, not everyone thinks so, and frankly it doesn't matter. Like I said, I'd rather play the 3DS I got for Christmas than get up, scrounge up $500, spend hours trying to figure out the pieces I need for a good computer that can not only run games properly, but can help me out in school (Priorities, people), and then spend that money and wait a week or two, or three for everything to arrive JUST to have to put everything together (If it's not already).

Those are just my counterarguments...
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:34 pm

Okay so, you want want your fancy graphics? Spend $100 every year to upgrade, oh look PC is ALREADY More expensive than buy the next gen console each time it comes out. And GRAPHICS DON'T MAKE THE GAME! anyone who thinks that is a scrub who has no real appreciation for the game itself. (Also why I dislike the fact CoD n shit is super focused on MP, what ever happened to enjoying the actual GAME?) Pushing boundries? Look at those top notch graphics on LoL and minecraft! So much better than this shitty claymation shit that halo 5 has on xbox one.

Zero backwards compatibility? FALSE! Nothing more needs to be said here, that statement is simply NOT true. It's not to the extant of PC but saying it's non existent is wrong.

Modding community. That's nice. Too bad I don't care and enjoy playing the game it was meant to be played instead of with a fucking mini nuke firing minigun and John Cena Dragons flying around all over the place. I don't buy games to mod the shit out of them I buy them because I like what the developers did with it in the first place.

The future, yup, uh huh suuure. People still play the original nintendo because its FUN People will continue to play consoles because they enjoy it. Take dark souls for example people still play that on ps3 and 360, hell people still play Demon's Souls, the predecessor of Dark Souls. As long as games like that exist Consoles will exist.

I'm sure there are plenty of other things I can say about why what you said was almost completely false but i'm in the middle of bloodborne right now (on PS4 cuz these games are absolute SHIT on PC)

Not saying PC isn't great or anything, i'm just saying your reasoning is bad.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDMsGl_XxTk

"No one asked for your opinion but you came in here and gave it anyway!"
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Lunarnox wrote:
Okay so, you want want your fancy graphics?

1)Fancy graphics along side SUPERIOR coding. There is this thing, called the scripting engine. Games use this to well, you know, run the game.

The scripting engine process's scripts using your CPU.

Because consoles, like the ps4 and xbox, have shit for CPU, game developers have to tailor to the consoles or as I said, "water down" the game.

This means, instead of having super intelligent enemies using HIGHLY advanced A.I, instead we get dumbed down enemies and poor A.I.

Simply because console doesn't have the computing power required to process all of the scripts.

The script engine isn't an issue with PC's, the PC can handle it flawlessly. Hence why, consoles are literally holding back technological advancement.

Quote :
Spend $100 every year to upgrade, oh look PC is ALREADY More expensive than buy the next gen console each time it comes out. And GRAPHICS DON'T MAKE THE GAME! anyone who thinks that is a scrub who has no real appreciation for the game itself. (Also why I dislike the fact CoD n shit is super focused on MP, what ever happened to enjoying the actual GAME?) Pushing boundries? Look at those top notch graphics on LoL and minecraft! So much better than this shitty claymation shit that halo 5 has on xbox one.

2) Who the fuck spends 100 dollars every year? PC's only need an upgrade every 4-5 years?

Plus, even if you were too to upgrade every year, the amount you save from game sales + online fees STILL make PC the cheaper option lmao.

3) no, graphics don't make the game. The scripting engine does, see point one.

4) Why are you comparing halo 5 to minecraft? XD alright, if you REALLY want to get on the graphic debate which i barely even mentioned before....

Console graphics are shit, you think Halo 5's graphics are "good"? I don't, that shit is outdated by YEARS on the PC.

Thank God we have mods that let us push the games engine to the maximum.

Spoiler:

Yeah, Halo 5 is so bad ass with it's graphics on the xbox one, which doesn't even SUPPORT 4K TEXTURES

I mean, it's not like Skyrim,  game released in 2011, 4 years BEFORE your beloved halo 5, could ever have superior graphics, when you push it's game engine to the limits?

Spoiler:

Yeah, skyrim, a game that came out in 2011, with PC standard graphics, is superior than your next gen "halo 5"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote :
"No one asked for your opinion but you came in here and gave it anyway!"

I agree, nobody ever asked you for your opinion but yet you still came here trying to tell me, and like the idiot that you are, tried to bring a knife to a gun fight.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:48 pm

LMFAO

You really are sad and pathetic XD

You made an entire rant because I offhandedly mentioned Halo 5 simply because it was the first thing that came to mind comparing to some random ass PC games not originally for the console to see how "watered down' the graphics are, plenty of other things I could have pointed out like cs, insurgency etc.

Are those images you're posting supposed to be proving a point? Good job you have mods to make graphics better, and since you decided to focus on the fact I mentioned a Halo game I'll continue with that. Let's look at Halo CE. I PREFER the 2001 Original Xbox Graphics to the 2011 remastered edition. It actually makes things easier to see.

And while were on the topic, game devs need to tailor games to fit consoles? Then why were there complaints that Fallout 4 Graphics were not "fancy next gen graphics"? If it had to be "watered down" from the "superior" PC graphics why wasn't it on par with other games for the consoles?

I get plenty of great $20-$40 games for free and don't feel compelled to spend shit loads on games that are "on sale" Or skins or the dozens of other things PC games get you to spend hundreds on.  That's a basic marketing technique...

Darth Moka wrote:

I agree, nobody ever asked you for your opinion but yet you still came here trying to tell me, and like the idiot that you are, tried to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Grow up Moka. You post your opinion on a public forum you are asking others for theirs.

It's incredibly ignorant to post your opinion  on a topic like this and not expect to get a response especially when your own opinion is so very narrow minded and you blatantly refuse to see both sides of the argument. Neither Tama or I said PC wasn't good and we didn't straight up insult you for posting your opinion either.

Politics, Religion and Gaming. Some of the things that create Flame Wars. Because this Falls under at least one of those categories I request this topic be removed and/or no further posts be made here lest it escalates beyond this.
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Quote :
And while were on the topic, game devs need to tailor games to fit consoles? Then why were there complaints that Fallout 4 Graphics were not "fancy next gen graphics"? If it had to be "watered down" from the "superior" PC graphics why wasn't it on par with other games for the consoles?

Hasn't fallout 4 been in development since 2008?

Quote :
Grow up Moka. You post your opinion on a public forum you are asking others for theirs.

It's incredibly ignorant to post your opinion on a topic like this and not expect to get a response

ALL I DID WAS REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID LOL
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:29 am

Darth Moka wrote:

4) Console gaming is more expensive.

There you have it.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:37 am

PRAISE THE NINTENDO WII
Back to top Go down
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Even though I agree that PC's are better, mainly because they're far more flexible and useful for a variety of tasks, most of your points are pretty wrong.

Games actually are massive because of the graphics. Look at the makeup of any big budget game and you'll see the majority of the data comes from textures, audio and video sequences. "Scripting Engines" take up next to nothing in comparison. So no, you don't have to "water down" games because of consoles aside from graphics (and since when have graphics=fun?). Story telling and game play mechanics make the game fun, it's one of the reasons why indie games are more popular than ever nowadays.

"3) There is zero backwards compatibility on console" is just plain wrong. Xbox One is introducing an integrated emulator so you can play 360 games on it, and Sony is following similar patterns.

Modding is purely dependent on the person playing. The vast majority of people don't particularly care (myself included) about mods. Little to none add anything actually "engaging" and are mostly there for a laugh or two, or boosted graphics which again. (eg. Skyrim's Thomas the Tank Engine mod, etc) By the by only a select few games actually have modding communities centered around them.

I assure you console gaming is far from dead. Consoles are a massive money maker for these companies and you better believe they'll do next to anything to keep that cash coming.
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:54 pm

https://imgur.com/JsgDaWd

couldn't post image for the life of me
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:05 am

Personally I agree, completely with Pcs being the master race and compared consoles are pretty much scrubs. My 5 reasosn.

1] Price - Overall price of consoles is obscured for what they actually do, and their capabilities. While computers are generally the same price yet you gain significantly more from the computer. Internet, tons of free massive mmos not to mention. There is 0 limits to what you can do with a computer.
Note: Not comparing this to, portable Consoles cos thats, sort of its own thing though Every game on a portable console you, can get on a pc easily for free, if you become a pirate. Plus portability = Laptop.
Well this wasn't the case for Ps3 but with the next gen you, gotta pay for internet for your already paying internet ? Like what. Wouldn't of minded this, if they provided their own signel provider for their servers securing you a good gaming signel at all times.

2) Community: Generalyl everything i play on, pc has a much more involed community with each other, unlike console games and with allot of games adds entire new dynamic to games.

3) Well the games, coming out on consoles are really great and i would love to play allot of them, they have lost alot of aspect from what made games good, which games back on the ps1 or n64 had. Challenge, decent length and end game content. I remember playing final fantasy 9 with 4 discs each, being extremely long and well developed. and had hours on hours of gameplay. While today most games you could most likely smash out completion in a few hours, with little to no end game content. [not the case with all, but most]. Not counting the completion little achievement things.

4). Holding up the times, generally consoles are holding back the time, and its about time they built something up to the standard of a pc and really push the technology we have today to allow developers to actually go all out. Some games could be a 1000 times better if the limitations of consoles diddn't apply. I wan't a console at Fate Stay Knight/ zero. Not the next episode of one piece. Don't get me wrong, one piece is pretty decent but, Fate is better.

5) Bonus round, well Mods, graphics and similar things are things i care about if their done right. Not every mod is simply a graphical add-on, allot of mods add allot to gameplay and sometimes can be like a completely new game, best example would be Mount and Blade

Note playstation also knows this completely as they have stated, and are currently still developing the playstation now. A system that will be aimed to act like Netflix steaming a game directly to your tv with no Console, no downloading, ranging from games from ps1-ps4. Currently its only starting off with ps3 games.

Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:42 am

Quote :
Even though I agree that PC's are better, mainly because they're far more flexible and useful for a variety of tasks, most of your points are pretty wrong.

Games actually are massive because of the graphics. Look at the makeup of any big budget game and you'll see the majority of the data comes from textures, audio and video sequences. "Scripting Engines" take up next to nothing in comparison. So no, you don't have to "water down" games because of consoles aside from graphics (and since when have graphics=fun?). Story telling and game play mechanics make the game fun, it's one of the reasons why indie games are more popular than ever nowadays.

WRONG. Way off. I'm not talking about the size of the game, that is literally irrelevant.

Yes, the graphics and textures take up majority of the size, however, the graphics are handled by the GPU, which is NOT a CPU.

The Scripting engine, is handled by the CPU. When game developers are programming a video game, they have to tailor the scripting engine to the consoles CPU. Consoles which lack CPU power.

If this ISN'T done and the CPU isn't capable of processing the scripts, than you'll get this NASTY thing known as script lag.

script lag, is far worse than your normal lag, what happens is that the CPU is overloaded with all the games scripts and can't process them quickly, in turn causing issues within the game, which symptoms range from broken enemy A.I (where the enemies in the game will literally just sit there) to audio delay (where sound effects and such completely stop) all the way to far more severe symptoms like game crashes and WORST case scenario, CPU failure.

The PC, doesn't have this problem, the PC has FAR more powerful computing power than the console, so game developers can actually push the scripting engine to its limits on PC which they would never be able to do on console.
Back to top Go down
Nitroglycerin
Nitroglycerin

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:04 pm

"WRONG. Way off. I'm not talking about the size of the game, that is literally irrelevant." It actually is relevant. Larger games, have more "stuff" so to speak that has to go through the CPU. (eg. Handling 10000+ character actions in a city, and the physics behind it.) Of course PCs will inherently have stronger CPUs than their console counterparts. One is designed to handle one specific task as it's priority, whereas the other is a general tool running multiple things at once.

By the by, the CPU bottleneck holding back developers that they constantly bitch about, comes from them always trying to create these grand open world displays of realism over having an actual game (This is again why only big budget games that can afford such massive displays have the frame-rate issues and bugs splattered all over the place). It all goes through the CPU when you have to handle how all these objects interact and behave in relation to one another (your precious AI Intelligence).

TL;DR, It comes down to games prioritizing realism and graphics over actual content, story, game play, and enjoyability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Pls scrubs. Its not even a contest. STEAM BOX!

lel jk. I buy a console cuz parents all buy macs, which makes pc gaming hard. Only reason I play steam is because of counter strike. Plus, my friends have it so it makes it easier. I couldn't care less about all that other shiz.

Back to top Go down
GajeelFx
GajeelFx

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Spoiler:
i want a gaming pc so bad Q_Q
Back to top Go down
https://satellar.forumotion.com
Technomancer Jericho
Technomancer Jericho

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:16 am

PC Gaming and Console gaming is pretty much around the same price tbh. Consoles tend to drop in price over years whilst PC's have a range of specs and prices depending on what your looking for, so it's not really a matter of price.

PC gaming probably is superior, but I don't see myself getting a gaming pc anytime soon. I grew up on consoles and it's what I'm used to I guess. My bedroom doesn't even have any room to fit a pc in it anyways, so I just have a TV in my room and a draw/shelf full of consoles games. Even then I don't have much space in my room so I'm currently moving it all into a kind of gaming/media room. (52" plasma flatscreen on the wall with surround sound :^) ) which has my editing computers in.

Some things that consoles have that PC's don't are:
Consoles are better for families. Instead of having a shared steam account you can just make multiple accounts on your console and not have to worry about going through the trouble of making sure each game is playable on each account. You just put the disk in. (Unless you use digital copies, in which case PS4's have a similar shared game feature especially for families that let you share ps+ and digital games)
With a console you can also just sit back, relax and play on a large TV like me.

These don't make consoles superior, but they're some nice benefits. In the end I just prefer consoles, but I wouldn't be surprised if I switch to pc gaming when I'm older. Come to think of it I'd probably end up gaming on both consoles and pc, because I'm such a gaming whore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race   5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race Empty

Back to top Go down

5 reasons why Moka hates consoles and is PC master race
Page 1 of 1