Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?

Go down 
+9
Nitroglycerin
Uguu
Adele's Flip-Phone.
TheDruelingMonkeY
Auirex
Myrtenaster
Nublyfe
Necruta
Valkoor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?   Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:39 pm

I don't want pretty. I want a relationshipppppp
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?   Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:50 pm

Adele's Flip-Phone. wrote:
I don't want pretty. I want a relationshipppppp

#LOANLYLUKE
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?   Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:02 pm

Buffalo chicken wrote:
There is a way to use math. If X=0 you win. X=opponent life points

Can I lick hot chocolate off you b/c of that comment.

Please.
Why the hell not
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?   Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:42 am

Joshy kun wrote:
GIRLS GIRLS your both pretty XD

You're*
Back to top Go down
Stairs.
Stairs.

PostSubject: Re: Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?   Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Zkillerthriller wrote:
Joshy kun wrote:
GIRLS GIRLS your both pretty XD

You're*
I know nothing about maths so I must now prove that I am at least good at one subject with this very easy mistake that most people don't use on the internet because of ease of typing and because no one HECKING CARES
Back to top Go down
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

PostSubject: Re: Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?   Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:45 pm

I think the saddest thing about his correction is that he corrected the word 'you're', but failed to correct lonely. Besides, Jish has proved to us that English is not his strong point. It's one of my strong points (I actually live for English), and I deal with it solely because I know Jish cannot do any better.

Please refrain from correcting those who cannot type as well as we can due to conditions. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?   Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:19 pm

I think the saddest thing about his correction is that he corrected the word 'you're', but failed to correct lonely. Besides, Jish has proved to us that English is not his strong point. It's one of my strong points (I actually live for English), and I deal with it solely because I know Jish cannot do any better.

Please refrain from correcting those who cannot type as well as we can due to conditions. Thanks.

You don't have to turn minor things like that into full-blown arguments, you know.
Back to top Go down
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

PostSubject: Re: Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?   Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:44 pm

You didn't need to correct Jishy's grammar, yet you did anyway. That comment was a tad hypocritical, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?   Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Using Math to Guarantee Victory in Competition?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3