Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
A Long Day Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
A Long Day Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
A Long Day Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
A Long Day Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
A Long Day Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
A Long Day Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
A Long Day Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
A Long Day Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
A Long Day Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
A Long Day Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
A Long Day Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

A Long Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
A Long Day Left_bar_bleue100/100A Long Day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:

A Long Day Empty
PostSubject: A Long Day   A Long Day EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:32 am

The young girl with long black hair skipped down the sidewalk, humming a soft tune merrily to herself. The melody didn't seem to be from any song she knew; rather, it was joy reverberating through her being, and she had decided to let that out in the form of whatever not she deemed suitable. In her right hand a back pack rolled behind her, its small wheels bouncing over pebble and crack in time with the own girls skips. In her other hand, a bunny rabbit plush, with cute button eyes and pristine white fur. Mr. Fluffles, as she called it. Certainly not creative, but considering the fact she was still in pre-school, she was quite proud.

The sun beat down from overhead, and although leaves glittered and twirled under the summer breeze, the poor girl soon found herself sweating and rather fatigued. Deciding to take a rest, she plopped down against a brick wall on the side of the road. Large splotches of red paint, presumably graffiti, were splattered on the walls, but she couldn't quite determine what the art was supposed to be. Regardless, she giggled, hugging Mr. Fluffles tightly while looking up at the clouds above. The fluffy white cotton was scarce, but it was there, drifting lazily through the air.

Of course, the girl still had to get home, so after a few minutes she jumped back up, already full of energy and vigor again. She began skipping once more, humming once more. The walk wasn't too much further, and after walking around a car that seemed to be broken on thew sidewalk, she grinned at the building before her. It was a tall apartment building, surrounded by thick and heavy fencing. Her little fingers reached up and quickly punched in the four digit code to open the gate before walking in, slowly closing it behind her. Without much more thought to it, she ran in through the front door. It was always easy to get into her home quickly, because the door wasn't even there any more. Only the hinges remained, and it was rather welcoming to her.

"I'm home," she screamed, beaming with joy, "and I remembered to get Mr. Fluffles from the lost and found!"

Yet, despite her volume, no one answered. She paused, tilting her head in confusion. Where was mommy and daddy? At the very least, they should have responded. She walked cautiously forward, but froze at the doorway to their apartment room.

There was her family, laying on the floor with blood pouring out of their mouths. Blood and guts covered the floors and walls, limbs torn and ripped off before being thrown to the darkest corners of the room. Their faces were frozen in expressions of fear, eyes glazed over in their last moments before death. The girl felt her head spinning, the room spiraling out of her vision.

"Mom? Dad?..." she whispered, slowly backing away from the room and the smell of death. Her back bumped into something, though. It was hard, but not like rock. It was muscular. Scared, she slowly turned around, only to see before her a beast. It growled at her, blood matting its black fur, the towering behemoth blocking out the lights. She couldn't even muster the ability to scream, and the last thing she saw was its gaping maw, filled with yellow teeth and the smell of blood, before everything went dark.

It had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
TheDruelingMonkeY
TheDruelingMonkeY

A Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day   A Long Day EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Valk this is pretty good owo *Gives you a high five*
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

A Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day   A Long Day EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Thankies. I basically went "k I have ten minutes to write whatver comes to mind... GO." And then this happened.
Back to top Go down
TheDruelingMonkeY
TheDruelingMonkeY

A Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day   A Long Day EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Valk plz do a follow up ;w;
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

A Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day   A Long Day EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Maybe? Like I said, this was more practice and a challenge than anything I was looking to expand, but I could add and cone up with some stuff to add to this if I get more requests for it.
Back to top Go down
TheDruelingMonkeY
TheDruelingMonkeY

A Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day   A Long Day EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Ok ok... sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day   A Long Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long Day