At SDA we welcome all nubs and nublets
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» Is Cee Lo Green a stand user? You decide.
by Large Kid Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:06 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
by Large Kid Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:04 am

» Play of the game - Inori
by Large Kid Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:08 am

» Academy ships
by Large Kid Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:06 am

» DEUUEAUGH!
by Oshu Thu May 18, 2017 1:32 am

» WE BACK UP IN DIS BIH
by The Vampire Queen Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:34 pm

» I guess this is it.
by Myrtenaster Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:20 pm

» CONQUEST!
by MrZetsu Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:07 pm

» That weird guy is back
by MrZetsu Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:30 pm

» Nub Of The Week REVIVED
by Large Kid Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:34 am

» War Squaaaaaaaaaad
by MrZetsu Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:19 pm




Share | 
 

 The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
avatar

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 19
Location : Louisiana

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Necro's Farewell:

Well then... this has been a long time coming to be perfectly honest. Even though I loved this place so much from the botton of my heart after the torment from the events in my last academy, things have changed sadly. However before the negativity, I wish to express what I loved about SDA and why I stayed for so long.

Simply put, I enjoyed the community and I still enjoy most of you nubs and your fun. I enjoyed being exposed to more roleplays and having my first RP for fighting and story thanks to Spirit Force, which paved the road for me to create many more characters in its wake. I enjoyed running The Necro Deck Shop and making all my archetype lessons, anime reviews, hell even Anime April which was fun for me despite the lack of enjoyment by others. I enjoyed making discussions on new cards and archetypes to gather general opinions and see what the future had in store with everyone here I considered a friend. And I will never forget events such as the Fuko Parties.




However lately, I have not been feeling the same inside as I was so long ago. Being a moderator and being an admin for this brief time has shown me chaos as I have tried to keep the peace of SDA before riots began.. However recent events have caused one of the biggest triggers that gave me flashbacks to events at Order of the Dragons Duel Academy, which has since become nothing more than a memory.

I know I gave a brief form of that story multiple times, but the real end to the story was this. Because of one man, whom is truely the only man I ever held a grudge with, the first academy I ever was a part of became a nightmare as he was over sensitive, could not take a joke, always said he was right no matter if he was wrong, and was so overly smug that he let loose a pack of immature people to be his mods and admins and when people complained as they left, he would have those who leave be rebranded a new name to mock them leaving his "empire" and at times permanently ban anyone who raised a comment about him or his way of running this system to which he would redo their username to be Banned with the date he banned them to serve as a reminder to those who were still there. Eventually, the stress made me leave and then began a whole other stream of just pure anger in which this man branded me as a Slimeball Traitor for recruiting out of the people who left ODA as well.

I bring this up now as, even though I do not wish to leak internal arguements, I worry now for SDA falling into the same pit of despair as ODA because to be honest, I have trouble following in the footsteps of a person who has reminded me of what caused the chain reaction of events that made my first academy experience in which I gained a bigger foothold into the YGO community and my first taste of RP into a living and breathing Hell. I am so sad to say that because I love everyone on here for being such a fantastic group of people. But the stress I have faced has made this decision come more and more to my mind.

With that, I wish to address a few awesome people here:

Josh: Josh, you glorious nub you. I will always be thankful for you helping me make the choice to leave ODA and introducing me to SDA. You may have enraged me when we dueled and you used Cyber Dragons, but I still enjoyed the many duels we had. I also loved messing with you with memorable moments such as well... THAT song. You know what I mean man.

Moka: You were a fun kitten and well, I enjoyed some of your fun moments in Chat and how Random you are at times. I will never forget those fun times when you royally destroyed those who tried to bring the site down.

Gajeel and nub of the week: You two scrubs were awesome and just like Moka, I enjoyed your variety of comedy in chat and will never forget you guys. Your brand of comedy, though imature, reminded me of some amazing comedy duos as you both played off each other.

Large: Good old Largo. I appreciate how you learned the art of video making and enjoyed being a guest star on your videos. You were a very charismatic guy and I shall miss you.

The AKA Group: Eric, Tara, Luna, Necruta, Fire, Ruby, etc... You all are amazing people and I appreciate everything you did to breath new life into SDA through Roleplaying along with opinions on various YGO subjects. Spirit Force, despite some complaints I had along the way, was without a doubt one of the most memorable things to ever happen to me as I got to expand my love of storytelling through Shinyo, Viola, and Connor. Not only that but the RWBY RP, despite being canceled midway into chapter 3, was also one if not my biggest enjoyment as this RP got me to rewatch all of RWBY up to the end of Season 3 to understand who these characters are and experiment as Shinyo's tragedy was a twist on Richard the 3rd while Brandon's backstory was one of my first in my own series of tragic backstories. I will hope to RP more and more with you guys as time goes on.

Even though I am left without anymore words to say, I am pulling double duty here though as Valkoor is also leaving SDA and so, here is his farewell.



Valk's Farewell:

First, though, let's talk about the good things. SDA has been around for over a year, and I've been around for most of that time. Crazy stuff, right? It's had a pretty amazing run, and I've enjoyed most of it. Spirit Force phase was a bunch of bullshit, but let's be honest, we all know it was. But still, a good run nonetheless. I made some friends on here that I still talk to, some friends form previous academies that I continued to talk to, and even more friends branching off of those ties. But things change.

I came back to SDA in hopes of reviving it to its former glory, and for a time, that was going pretty well. But I noticed some differences. That spark wasn't there. What made it fun - the laid back nature, the shitty humor that was still humor - it wasn't quite there. That part is no one in particular's fault. Times change, and the shifting sands will blow... or however the fuck that goes. What I will say, though, is some people have changed, or at least grown in the wrong areas. More or less, I'm going to get to Mokes now.

First of all, Mokes. I have nothing against you. I don't hate you. I don't hold a grudge against you. I don't even think you're a bad person at heart. But recently, you've been doing a lot of questionable things, a lot of stuff that I feel you need to look at. I won't say what, but Mokes, you should know what I mean. You're paranoid, for one. You react to spontaneously, without surveying the situation. And you act rarely on logic, and more on emotion. Is that bad? Not really. You're young, I get that. At this point in life, I'd imagine that you would be. But I'm telling you these things because, even if I'm not here for it, I'd like to know that SDA has flourished under you. This isn't from AKA. This isn't from anyone else. This is me to an old friend saying that you have some serious flaws, and if you want to move forward, then it might be an idea to look at yourself and consider what they are and how you can fix them.

Anyway, that's all. I ranted a bit, something I try to avoid doing, but it's done. I might come and revisit once in a while, maybe even become an active member again. But for now, SDA isn't really my zone. Well, I'll see you all wherever else we talk. And, as always SDA; happy dueling. ~

P.S. I've taken the liberty of taking down the head banner and replacing it with Necro's. It was Rube's, and I know she wanted it down anyway. Consider this Necro's send-off gift. I don't have one but I mean, let's be honest, I'm a lazy asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
avatar

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2015-05-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Necro, you call me the attention whore, but then you do this. I find that interesting.

But let me say this to the both of ywall: if you feel like one of your teammates is being misguided (because the admins can't do this alone, but work as a team) or is doing dumb shit, then it is your responsibility to get the back inline, not cower back and do some shit like this. It's easy to quit, it's harder to fix your problems and move on. So it's safe to say that the reason you are leaving is all shit that you could have prevented. Honestly, it's just your fault that you didn't talk stuff over with mokie before acting to begin with. So let me say it again, the problem is not mokie, but all of the moddies and admins, because ywall are not working as a unit.

Thats what's so great about admin team. We can all work together and work as a unit not as individuals. And if someone is out of line, or arguing with each other, then the others help us get inline and make up. We're here to help each other. So stop being a fucking coward and fix your dam problems instead of leaving it to rot, because thats giving up. And if you want to give up, then fine, I honestly expect such from someone as weak minded as ywall.

Tl;dr: if you actually care, don't leave your problems to rot but try to fix them.

Edit: don't ask me why I care to even post this, I don't even know myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2014-09-09
Location : planet vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:32 pm

oh thats why the head banner is down well anyone ill be sure to remember that

people shouldnt do things just because and them take it down because they are salty with something >.>

anyways bye necro honestly i have no idea what these internal arguments are but im pretty sure it something the do with that skype chat which isnt a good thing because having a skype chat keeps the members who arent a part of it away and it brings no good..................... if i need to explain : basically if some people are out of the loop............ they will be oblivious to whats going and wont be able to help D:
anyways take care mate you were a great staff member. for u
( Im not saying i did much to help whatever problems they were/are if anything i did the opposite :I)

and valk tsk u cant even make ur own topic i cri errytiem and yeah youre right the spark might not be there like it used but give it time.


alisae i appreciate the thoughts man and i see your point of view mate but why do u trynna make us look bad and lowkey make aka look good D:



excuse the grammar its summer time guys meaning im just really laid back and wanted to get my thoughts out real quickly .

_________________



#retro
Spoiler:
 

no jams for nao o.o
http://i.imgur.com/nAl9j6q.png forgets the rest of the convo
fakepolo is such a fakepolo nublet it hurts http://prntscr.com/68a6g9 o.o deres a time and place for that .-.

http://prntscr.com/8fqtaq HYPE HYPE


#NUBSQUAAAAD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Vampire Queen
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 16

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Mana:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:54 pm

>Betrayed and backstabbed me
> calls me paranoid because I don't trust you

kek

Farewell to both

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2015-02-24
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 am

Even though we have had our issues it was nice knowing you guys and I hope to see you again sometime here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Large Kid
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 599
Join date : 2015-02-26
Age : 19
Location : Kansas

PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:03 am

@The Vampire Queen wrote:
>Betrayed and backstabbed me
> calls me paranoid because I don't trust you

kek

Farewell to both


Mkay, all three of you. Talk to me on skype. As soon as you see this. I want to know just what in the hell is going on.

_________________


da new theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7efeVHf2gNo

dats what speed do. http://prntscr.com/6b71dy

The greatest show on URF http://i.imgur.com/TWQuOoQ.jpg


I'm gonna spell. it. out. for ya. S-A-W-F-T SAWFT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Large Kid
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 599
Join date : 2015-02-26
Age : 19
Location : Kansas

PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:33 am

@Alisae wrote:
Necro, you call me the attention whore, but then you do this. I find that interesting.

But let me say this to the both of ywall: if you feel like one of your teammates is being misguided (because the admins can't do this alone, but work as a team) or is doing dumb shit, then it is your responsibility to get the back inline, not cower back and do some shit like this. It's easy to quit, it's harder to fix your problems and move on. So it's safe to say that the reason you are leaving is all shit that you could have prevented. Honestly, it's just your fault that you didn't talk stuff over with mokie before acting to begin with. So let me say it again, the problem is not mokie, but all of the moddies and admins, because ywall are not working as a unit.

Thats what's so great about admin team. We can all work together and work as a unit not as individuals. And if someone is out of line, or arguing with each other, then the others help us get inline and make up. We're here to help each other. So stop being a fucking coward and fix your dam problems instead of leaving it to rot, because thats giving up. And if you want to give up, then fine, I honestly expect such from someone as weak minded as ywall.

Tl;dr: if you actually care, don't leave your problems to rot but try to fix them.

Edit: don't ask me why I care to even post this, I don't even know myself.



I'mma be real, it's hard to work as a unit when half this shit takes place over skype and nobody tells you about it.

_________________


da new theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7efeVHf2gNo

dats what speed do. http://prntscr.com/6b71dy

The greatest show on URF http://i.imgur.com/TWQuOoQ.jpg


I'm gonna spell. it. out. for ya. S-A-W-F-T SAWFT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
avatar

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2015-05-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:46 am

@Large Kid wrote:
@Alisae wrote:
Necro, you call me the attention whore, but then you do this. I find that interesting.

But let me say this to the both of ywall: if you feel like one of your teammates is being misguided (because the admins can't do this alone, but work as a team) or is doing dumb shit, then it is your responsibility to get the back inline, not cower back and do some shit like this. It's easy to quit, it's harder to fix your problems and move on. So it's safe to say that the reason you are leaving is all shit that you could have prevented. Honestly, it's just your fault that you didn't talk stuff over with mokie before acting to begin with. So let me say it again, the problem is not mokie, but all of the moddies and admins, because ywall are not working as a unit.

Thats what's so great about admin team. We can all work together and work as a unit not as individuals. And if someone is out of line, or arguing with each other, then the others help us get inline and make up. We're here to help each other. So stop being a fucking coward and fix your dam problems instead of leaving it to rot, because thats giving up. And if you want to give up, then fine, I honestly expect such from someone as weak minded as ywall.

Tl;dr: if you actually care, don't leave your problems to rot but try to fix them.

Edit: don't ask me why I care to even post this, I don't even know myself.



I'mma be real, it's hard to work as a unit when half this shit takes place over skype and nobody tells you about it.
Don't rely on fuckin excuses and man the fuck up. You can make excuses all you fucking want, but at the end of the day it's still your fault, so man up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Large Kid
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 599
Join date : 2015-02-26
Age : 19
Location : Kansas

PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:50 am

@Alisae wrote:
@Large Kid wrote:
@Alisae wrote:
Necro, you call me the attention whore, but then you do this. I find that interesting.

But let me say this to the both of ywall: if you feel like one of your teammates is being misguided (because the admins can't do this alone, but work as a team) or is doing dumb shit, then it is your responsibility to get the back inline, not cower back and do some shit like this. It's easy to quit, it's harder to fix your problems and move on. So it's safe to say that the reason you are leaving is all shit that you could have prevented. Honestly, it's just your fault that you didn't talk stuff over with mokie before acting to begin with. So let me say it again, the problem is not mokie, but all of the moddies and admins, because ywall are not working as a unit.

Thats what's so great about admin team. We can all work together and work as a unit not as individuals. And if someone is out of line, or arguing with each other, then the others help us get inline and make up. We're here to help each other. So stop being a fucking coward and fix your dam problems instead of leaving it to rot, because thats giving up. And if you want to give up, then fine, I honestly expect such from someone as weak minded as ywall.

Tl;dr: if you actually care, don't leave your problems to rot but try to fix them.

Edit: don't ask me why I care to even post this, I don't even know myself.



I'mma be real, it's hard to work as a unit when half this shit takes place over skype and nobody tells you about it.
Don't rely on fuckin excuses and man the fuck up. You can make excuses all you fucking want, but at the end of the day it's still your fault, so man up.
I am manning up. Without communication we cannot function as a unit. It's an issue with our unit. I'm bringing it to light. If someone in our unit has an issue with someone that may affect our academy, we need to communicate as a staff to plan a course of action.

_________________


da new theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7efeVHf2gNo

dats what speed do. http://prntscr.com/6b71dy

The greatest show on URF http://i.imgur.com/TWQuOoQ.jpg


I'm gonna spell. it. out. for ya. S-A-W-F-T SAWFT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
avatar

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 18
Location : Oh, you know, just...around.

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Mana:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:00 am

Just leave it be, guys. I already tried, and they're really adamant about this descision.
I'll miss you both dearly and hope we can still talk on Skype and in other places.
Necro, have a good time in college. Valk, keep being yourself because I like you ^v^.
So long, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon   

Back to top Go down
 
The Farewells of a Sorcerer and his Dragon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Strategies against cards like Red Nova Dragon?
» power tool dragon deck(rate and fix)
» Black rose dragon and Beast of the pharaoh.
» Plant Red Nova Dragon Deck
» Aster Phoenix - Dragon Deck

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's Lounge :: Introductions And Farewells-
Jump to: