Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)

Go down 
5 posters

Should I host this tournament - yes or no? (also tell me why you voted the way you did)
Yes
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) I_vote_lcap100%I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) I_vote_lcap0%I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Read all of it before voting or commenting, please!
If you vote, tell me why you voted the way you did!

Hello!

Zkillerthriller here, and I made this topic because I'm planning to host a tournament - the tournament will be best-of-3 matches, w/siding, and it won't have a specific theme, it will simply be a competitive, yet fun tournament, where the members of SDA can have a good time, while also improving their Yu-Gi-Oh skill!

However, obviously, I'm encouraging people to not scrub around, because I actually want this tournament to be pretty competitive and fun. Because every other tournament we've had so far have been with some type of ridiculous theme.

Of course you don't have to play meta. No, you can play any deck you want, (that's not banned from the tournament, will add banlist and such if you vote this suggestion up) as long as you really try your best to win! I would, however, appreciate if you could run some meta cards such as Emptiness, but it's not mandatory.

Anyways, I hope you didn't see the "competitive" factor as a turn-off. But if you did, have a look at this topic - you might hange your mind! https://satellar.forumotion.com/t220-discussion-yu-gi-oh-being-casual-vs-being-competitive-can-t-it-be-both?highlight=Competitive

Thank you so much if you took the time to read all of this! I'll of course add rules and stuff if this gets lots of up-votes! =D

//Lots of love, Zkillerthriller
Back to top Go down
Spiderman
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:38 pm

the theme we have for tournament is not rediculous.....dueling is not all about winning and putting the strong deck out there.........the theme is design to make u have fun while dueling abd i cant vote on this because there is not enough information in this topic
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:59 pm

What more information are you even looking for? And you obviously did not read the topic I linked. :/
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:05 pm

I'd definetly like a tourny like that but I also don't think that the themes are at all BAD it just makes things very interesting
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:14 pm

large kid wrote:
I'd definetly like a tourny like that but I also don't think that the themes are at all BAD it just makes things very interesting

They get really repetitive and boring really quickly, in my opinion. I just want a plain tournament from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:15 pm

You may be right but I've only been here for a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:22 pm

I'm down. inb4 ice barriers win.

How about you host this and I host a themed tournament around the same time? or would you rather me wait until after your tournament is done to start that?
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:24 pm

lever10 wrote:
I'm down. inb4 ice barriers win.

How about you host this and I host a themed tournament around the same time? or would you rather me wait until after your tournament is done to start that?

I'd rather have you wait until this is finished. Can get overwhelming otherwise. xD
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:05 am

Alright I'll post a topic regarding the tournament later today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gaiapelio
gaiapelio

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:35 am

well in my oponion this is a nice tourney to start the old ideas are not that bad but they get boring some times that is true tho i am not with the bann some decks thing ppl wont play competeivly if thier is not prize to it and such so if they can make a strong out of a kuriboh then why not and i think no troll decks such as exodia or burnn should be banned
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:46 am

gaiapelio wrote:
well in my oponion this is a nice tourney to start the old ideas are not that bad but they get boring some times that is true tho i am not with the bann some decks thing ppl wont play competeivly if thier is not prize to it and such so if they can make a strong out of a kuriboh then why not and i think no troll decks such as exodia or burnn should be banned

Commas - do you use them? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)   I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Thinking About Hosting a Tournament! (Straw Poll)
Page 1 of 1