Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
the actual october 2014 banlist Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

the actual october 2014 banlist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
the actual october 2014 banlist Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the actual october 2014 banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
the actual october 2014 banlist Left_bar_bleue0/0the actual october 2014 banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

the actual october 2014 banlist Empty
PostSubject: the actual october 2014 banlist   the actual october 2014 banlist EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:13 am

After so much anticipation and so many fake banlists, Konami has released the actual banlist. Let's GO!

Banned:
None

Limited:
Glow-Up Bulb
Infernity Archfiend
Raigeki
Soul Charge
Super Polymerization

Semi-Limited:
Blackwing- Gale the Whirlwind
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Ceasefire
The Transmigration Prophecy

Unbanned/Unlimited:
Coach Solider Wolfbark
Magician of Faith
Formula Synchron
Reinforcement of the Army

Here are my thoughts on certain parts on this banlist.

1.) On terms with there being no new banned cards, I was honestly surprised. With so many cards being used heavily, I was expecting at least 1 banned card. Awe well, at least there is the rest of this list
2.) With Glow-Up Blub coming back, I'd say it was alright cause of Synchros being more relevant than in the past with the Yang Zings and other good Synchros; like Leo, Star Eater, etc.. I see him most likely being used with Sylvans with his effect being amazing in use with how Sylvans play.
3.) Infernity Archfiend at 1 is most likely going to cripple Infernity decks and I am happy for it. Infernity is more or less an auto pilot deck nowadays. Most decks only run Archfiend and Necromancer. And I find that the deck is a little too powerful now.
4.) I feel it is official. KONAMI IS DRUNK!!!!!!! They put Raigeki at 1. I cannot believe it. Raigeki is too good. For those not in the know, Raigeki is basically a one sided Dark Hole, meaning it wipes out your opponent's field only. I am just speechless on this matter. The only thing I think is, I'm betting people are now going to side Anti-Raigeki in case of this spell.
5.) Soul Charge needed a limit. This spell is just really powerful, especially with it being at 3. I kept hearing people say it should either stay at 3 or be banned, but I feel this is the perfect move for this card; Not too much, yet not gone.
6.) Super Polymerization at 1 helps in the fight vs Shaddolls cause this spell is too good vs Shaddolls and also vs Heroes. Super Poly. is great with how these two decks play with their Fusions and limiting Super Poly. will help stun these decks.
7.) Gale the Whirlwind is an alright option for semi limiting and i can tell will have a good effect with Blackwings and decks of the sort.
8.) Gorz at 2 is great and feel can play a big part with many decks
9.) Ceasefire is meh. Al I can say is that burn decks are gonna get better with this burning trap at 2.
10.) The Transmigration Prophecy at 2 is pretty good honestly. As you can shuffle any cards into the deck allowing for recycling and shuffling cards like Necro Gardna into your opponent's deck and allowing safer attacks.
11.) Wolfbark at 1 and Altair at 3 is just not really fair, so I think this is a great move to help decks benefiting from Wolfbark; like Fire Fist and Fire Kings
12.) I knew Magician of Faith would be unbanned at some point and now it is that time. Magician of Faith is not really relevant, so this is the best move.
13.) Formula and Army at 3 is just o_0. Formula at 3 can only mean 1 thing; TRIPLE SHOOTING QUASAR DRAGONS are easier to summon!!!!!!!. And Army at 3 is basically Konami begging people to use the Heroes and Satellaknights more. This is honestly weird to see cause they were both brought to 2 in the last banlist and are now at 3 on the same list.

Those were my thoughts, how about you guys? Leave a comment down below and I will catch you guys later.

Last edited by joshuadyson on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: the actual october 2014 banlist   the actual october 2014 banlist EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:26 am

RAIGEKIIIII i love this card man...feels good seeing retro cards back in play. Also never side in cards like anti-raigeki, toooo situational m8
Back to top Go down
Frozen Soul
Frozen Soul

PostSubject: Re: the actual october 2014 banlist   the actual october 2014 banlist EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:39 pm

This list is actually a good list. It crippled the world champion deck (normal), brought back 1-2 banned cards, Raigeki and Glow-Up, moved some cards around on the list (Gale 1->2 and Prophecy 1->), took some questionable cards off the list (Formula) as well as hit some overpowered cards (Soul Charge and Super Poly)

9/10
Still wanna see Tengu off the list Razz
Free my nigga Tengu and Bestiari
Still no JD Neutral
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: the actual october 2014 banlist   the actual october 2014 banlist EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:03 pm

One thing that upset me... Gale is at 2 *Understandable* Where is my 2nd Bestiari????
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: the actual october 2014 banlist   the actual october 2014 banlist EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:04 pm

yeah I would like to bestiari come back too

and even though we dont really need him....
#FREEMYNIGGASTRATOS
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
the actual october 2014 banlist Left_bar_bleue1/1the actual october 2014 banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
the actual october 2014 banlist Left_bar_bleue0/0the actual october 2014 banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the actual october 2014 banlist   the actual october 2014 banlist EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Fuck Gladiator Beasts >.> They're fine how they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the actual october 2014 banlist   the actual october 2014 banlist Empty

Back to top Go down

the actual october 2014 banlist
Page 1 of 1