Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaiapelio
gaiapelio

Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon   Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:31 pm

so for even more core support we see the new xyz pendulum really ? konami runing out of ideas or something ?? so Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon  not a bad name

Summoning Requirements:
2 Level 7 Dragon-Type monsters   so is this why dragon rulers are banned other than matter dragon ??  

Monster Effect:
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 7 monsters, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card from your Extra Deck.
(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned by using an Xyz Monster as Xyz Material: Destroy all Level 7 or lower monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each destroyed. During this turn, this card can make 2 additional attacks during each Battle Phase.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or effect in the Monster Zone: You can destroy all cards in your Pendulum Zones,and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

so this effect confuses me a bit if this card is xyz summoned by using an xyz monster as a xyz matireal such as like u need a xyz to stack on this card for it is effect idk how to feel about that so the lose 1000 for each better than the anime eff wich says lose equal to the monsters destroyed atk i like the double atk so the 2nd eff is cool in my oponion  so for the pendulum effect

Once per turn, if you do not have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can place 1 Pendulum Monster from your Main Deck in your other Pendulum Zone                    

i like this one for hamster plays maybe ????  or just put odd eyes to get a search tho it does not make a summoning able scale with odd eyes wich is bad.

for the other 2 pendulums that go with him i guees as far as i saw in the anime  

Soukoku no Majutsushi              no idea what that means but the art is really cool

Level 7 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster     dark magician stats except for the def wich is dark magician def = 2000 this card 500

monster eff
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can targe 1 LIGHT monster on the field; negate that monster’s effects until the end of the turn.    

idk how to feel about this eff but i dont think it is made to be used it is just the eff that happens to be there

pendulum eff

(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control; during this turn, that monster can be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon that would use a Level that is the same as the Rank of that monster.        

so i like the combo these 2 pendulum cards make tho i think it is too much effort for 1 card.

and now for the last one
Soujou no Majutsushi

Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster

art looks amazing also

monster eff

(1) Your opponent takes no Battle Damage from battles involving this card.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 other monster on the field; until the end of the turn, the ATK of this card becomes equal to that monster’s ATK.

it is a mehhh eff not that great tbh maybe good for crashes dont see this eff being that used  

pendulum eff

) Once per turn: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control and 1 Level 5 or higher monster you control; until the end of the turn, the rank of that Xyz Monster becomes the same number as the Level of that Level 5 or higher monster.

now i love this eff too cuz it helpes the combo but i hate that it has to be level 5 or higher other than that no comments

atk and scale on cards is

Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon scale 4/4    3000 atk 2500 def
Soukoku no Majutsushi          scale 3/3         atk 2500   def 500
Soujou no Majutsushi   scale  8/8  atk 500   def 1500

link   http://ygorganization.com/vj-core-jp-news-from-may-2015-vj/
Back to top Go down

Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc. :: Off Topic-
Jump to: