Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)

Go down 
+5
Oshu
Valkoor
A Lucky Fish
Zkillerthriller
Dragonecro0987
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Left_bar_bleue100/100PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Left_bar_bleue100/100PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Empty
PostSubject: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:44 pm

I am here to tell you why me and a few others want to war against this academy known as ODA

The main reason why is because me, Josh, Zkillerthriller, and Henrietta and probably some others have come here from ODA. They have such a childish staff that banned us, minus Josh, for trying to prove points and help the academy grow. And we wish to show them how far we have come since then.

So I ask you staff to please war with ODA and let us show them how far we have come.
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Yes! Please make it happen!
Back to top Go down
A Lucky Fish
A Lucky Fish

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:51 pm

I'm totally down for this, so long as we have tryouts before hand.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:52 pm

If the place suddenly rises from the fucking ashes like a phoenix, then I'd happily crush them in a war. I'd like to beat the shit out of Yushi and Remy.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Left_bar_bleue0/0PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:15 pm

LETS DO DIS!
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:36 pm

lel i'll be jigglin in chur corner,
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:13 pm

I would totally be down for this, although its a little bit late ._. maybe too late large.
Back to top Go down
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Pls edit to say that Luster is only good admin pls

Would rly appretiate.

thx
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 5:04 pm

lmao too late forthis :I
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Left_bar_bleue0/0PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 6:26 pm

Luster_Beast_Luke wrote:
Pls edit to say that Luster is only good admin pls

Would rly appretiate.

thx

but late dont ya think luke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)   PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy) Empty

Back to top Go down

PLZ War against ODA (Order of the Dragons Duel Academy)
Page 1 of 1