Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP Shop Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP Shop

Go down 
+7
Tamashii
Ulti-Apelio
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Oshu
Firebreath
Valkoor
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

Spirit Force RP Shop Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:54 pm

The Spirit Force Shop. This is the place where you can buy things with the gold coins you get every time your character participated in a Chapter.

Stock:

Second Spirit - 100,000 gold coins, you're also allowed to buy another spirit but that will cost 200,000 gold coins.

Enchanting - You can enchant any weapon you want, you can enchant anything you want, and depending on the enchant you have to pay this much.

Special Weapon - If you want a special weapon of some sort

Weapon - Just a regular weapon, if you ask for it ill give you a general description but the minimum is like 500 or something.

Spell Scrolls - These scrolls you can use in a fight, they can give your opponent one effect. 50,000 gold

Summoning Scroll - You can summon a monster or a tiny small squirrel, if you want it permanent you have to pay 100,000 extra after buying the original scroll. Depending on what you want to summon determines the price but lowest can be 50 gold to 100,000 gold.

New Skill - Any new skill you want to give your character without giving yourself a new soul 50,000 gold.

Amour - Just any type of armor you want 20,000 to 50,000 depending on how strong it is

More stuff will be added and if you want something that isnt in the shop you can still ask for it, i will just determine how much it should be. I will be displaying your gold count, i finally determined how much everyone got. People with two characters or more will still have the amount of gold one character would get, i just made both your characters one big character and all

Firebreath - 280,000 Gold
Eric - 260,000 Gold
Luna - 270,000 Gold
Tara - 245,000 Gold
Volk - 180,000 Gold
Necro - 250,000 Gold
Jish - 95,000 Gold
Dazo - 170,000 Gold
Soul - 210,000 Gold
Necruta - 240,000 Gold
Ruby - 140,000 Gold
Valkoor - 120,000 Gold
Tama - 140,000
Zero- 0 Gold (Broke AF)
Ticci- 0 Gold (Broke AF)

Dont get mad at me for what you get, this is what i determined when i re-read the whole fucking chapter... fucking omg xD Also if things are too cheap or im giving you guys a lot you will be in later chapters be getting less coins than what you have gotten now, depending on how things go.

Last edited by Firebreath on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 am

State of the art armor. Prebuilt with thermal, night vision, and aim assist o.o. (I could implement other features later :DDD WHEN I THINK OF THEM ;-; for coins ofc).

Just dock me out of my pay.

https://i.imgur.com/oegXT5e.png what the armor looks like.

Oh yeah. I also want a grappling hook. o.o
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:18 am

60,000 taken from you because of Halo Armor. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:44 am

New Skill (For Lilac) [Totally forgot this but whatever]

Name: Blood Control
Cost: 5 Points
Range: Low-Med
Duration: N/A
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: Lilac can create an invisible tube to help control blood flow, preventing a single drop from spilling out, even unconscious. Also Lilac can reverse the blood flow and electronic signals of someone, however this can only be lethal when the target is wounded. Lilac can close her wounds completely. Because of this, Wounds are not a threat to Lilac.

Enchantments

Headshot Quicksilver
Shots fired through Headshot Quicksilver will penetrate people, and armor.

Quicksilver Bang!
Shots fired through Quicksilver Bang! Will Bounce.

Last edited by Dazo on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Spirit Force RP Shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP Shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:47 am

Name: Empowered Sacrifice
Cost: 5
Range: N/A
Duration: 15 seconds
Cool-Down: 30 seconds
Description: Echo empowers a part of her body, making it faster, stronger, and almost immune to any damage. Afterwards, that part of the body becomes sluggish and pained until the end of the cool-down.

Name: Shadow Faze
Cost: 10
Duration: 5 seconds
Cool-Down: 1 minute
Description: Echo and her clothes and weapons pass through anything that isn't energy-based or alive for the duration, allowing her to pass through walls, armor, and weapons.

A long dagger. Unless it adds to the cost, intricate carvings on it too.

Enchantment on my new dagger that prevents it from breaking.

((Note that the above skills are definitely being added. Just shoot me a message if there's a problem with the cost exceeding my current funds for the weapon stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:30 am

Accepted, now you a broke ass nigga valk, still thinking about you Dazo
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP Shop Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP Shop Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 am

name: shadow shot
cost: 20
rang: long/med/low
duration: N/A
cool-down: 5 pages
description: the shot is fired from shinas blade, the shot itself can pass through anything that is being used to defend the target. this shot can be neutralized by divine light. this shot has the impact and the damage of a anti-tank rifle

Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:32 am

Accepted -50,000
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:50 am

Accepted Dazo
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP Shop Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP Shop Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:12 am

enchantment: gives shina's blade the same abilitys as the demonic sword gram from SAO

for thoughs who don't watch SAO: this allows the blade to phase through objects such as swords or shields in order to hit its target. Although this ability is an enormous advantage against inferior weapons it cannot pass through separate objects in a quick succession
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:28 am

Hey can I have this free Quicksilver enchantment that doesn't do anything.

All Quicksilver forms can play background music that IS NOT damaging to the ears or brain, sorta of like an iTunes app but for Quicksilver during combat. This also allows Quicksilver to transform into iTunes Quicksilver, a Boom box that can NOT be brought out in the battlefield. If Quicksilver is in iTunes Quicksilver, it will forcibly force itself to be Rifle Quicksilver. The purpose of this Boombox is just to have a good time with friends, or just to listen to music during Freeroam/Freemode/whatever Fire Calls it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:45 am

Name: Glitch.
Cost: 8
Cool down: 2 pages
Effect: Jade is sent back to the location from which she posted 5 posts ago. Time still stays the same. Useful for evading bad situations.

Note: idk if this is op so if so tell me how to nerf.
Note note: Totally didn't steal the idea from bo3.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:41 am

Reserving 2nd Spirit: God Eater Lira(Reserving means I don't want anyone to take a name that's similar to this one)

This, when I actually buy it, gives me the Spirit Skills that I posted with my character, plus like 2 more that I have yet to decide on.

As of right now, I'd like a new skill. I'll tell you what it is via DN because I don't want people plotting against me.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:18 am

Name: Assassin Switch: On
Cool down: 1 page
Effect: Gajeel's inner killer is fully awakened. His eyes stare at the opponent with an added effect: total and utter terror. His speed, to the opponent, seems to be similar to teleportation while being his normal speed to anyone who is not a target. Voices begin to fill the air that remind the target of their worst fears, until that person begins to hallucinate, distracting them from his actions. His aura gives off a murderous vibe, enticing fear even to his own comrades, but not as strong. The opponent's action slowly begin to get sluggish, giving him more advantage. This skill requires initial eye contact upon activation. After ten posts, if the opponent has not closed his/her eyes for more than 3 posts, he/she will be totally frozen in fear.

Name: Assassin Switch: Step
Cost: 3
Cool down: 1 page
Effect: With a slow, circular pace, Gajeel seems to clone himself as he walks, creating a fading illusion. The real body is impossible to pinpoint, and if he attacks it would appear to come from all directions at once, but only hit in one direction. Sounds come from all clones, but none of them are real. To keep the skill going, he must continue walking. Only "Assassin" and "Crazy Slots" skills can be used during this skill and only once during that skill.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:28 pm

All accepted
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:36 am

Name: shadow demon transformation: aka - vetis
Cost: can only be activated when shina has 1-3 energy left
Duration: until the battle is over or until shina is defeated in the form
Cool-down: N/A
Description: this transformation has built in shadow armor but is 50x times stronger compared to the original shadow armor and projectiles will bounce off of it and keeps any ability that touches the armor first from effecting shina also the armor it self is extremely resistant to ability's. in this form shina’s strength, speed, agility, sence, and hearing are increased extremely. (this can stack with shadow blade) shinas regen is extremely increased healing wounds almost instantly. The cost and duration of all her abilities are cut in half. shina feels very very little pain in this transformation. Shina can see auras in this transformation. Shina is more reckless and has forgotten every one she has met when she is in this transformation. shina gains 1 energy for every one of her posts but when her energy hits 15 she turns back to normal passed out. (Description of transformation https://i.imgur.com/MzYkrON.png )

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:39 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : miss spelling XD)
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:02 am

Me and Ruby both agreed on buying our linked 2nd spirit. Millia Wilson-Sorrow. This is a spirit for both users that links us together.

Also inside that same google doc under individual benefits are weapon upgrades that I will be buying for Alanna.

This is for when you finally update the gold you given us at the end of chap 2
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:11 am

For the uninformed, we get our points tomorrow once he's done calculating.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:17 am

Yeah I am aware, I was just posting my ahead of time because I got impatient.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:58 am

I think we're all impatient. I hope I get more points this time because once again I made the most posts and did more than last chapter. XD
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Jish accepted, Dazo you guys only get Shared Actives and passives. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:17 pm

FB. The individual benefits is not part of the spirit. its weapon upgrades that I'm buying.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force RP Shop Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Buying 2 new skills:

Name: Mandrake's Assault
Cost: 20 Energy points
Range: Low/Med/High
Cooldown: 5 minutes
Description: Marideth channels her spirit and insanity to scream at approximately 600 hertz (for reference, that's about 400 more hertz than a jet engine from 100 feet). The scream is physically strong enough to vibrate buildings into dust, and can physically damage anyone within 100 feet of Marideth's position. Because the scream is channeled by insanity and Asura's power, anyone affected by the scream is immediately cast into Phantasmagoria's clutches and sent into a nightmare-fueled mental torture along with being physically damaged from the scream's force.

Name: Unstable Energy
Cost: N/A
Range: Low
Cooldown: N/A
Description: Marideth is surrounded by an aura of insanity at all times. Those who come within five feet of her immediately lose their train of thought. Every 10 seconds they are caught within the aura, one memory is permanently lost until the person's mind is erased. The aura also acts as a barrier, absorbing any and all forms of mental or sensory energy. Marideth also has an Insanity Meter, fueling the Barrier and Aura (0/100 points). Each time she is damaged, Marideth gains points toward her meter depending on the severity of the damage (a punch to the stomach gives it 2 points whereas being cut gives it 10. Getting shot gives 30. Broken bones gives 35. Anything more severe gives 50 points per injury sustained). When the meter hits 100 points, Marideth's aura's range is increased to 30 feet, and her barrier absorbs any physical damage she would take along with perceptual or mental damage.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Name: Sensory Manipulation
Cost: N/A
Description: Gajeel is able to manipulate the sensitivity of his senses to the extreme. Such as increasing his hearing to be stronger than a bat, being able to hear the most acute noises possible, feeling all vibrations around him and giving a sort of sonar, even in the air, or completely take away a sense, like making himself deaf, shutting how his ear drums and ignoring noise. Things like that. Perfect for when you want stop hearing annoying people talk but don't wanna tell them to shut the fuck up. *Stares at Eric and Jish.*

Name: Assassin Switch: Pain Packer
Duration: 10 posts
Description: The more damage done to him, the more powerful he grows by a multiplier of x1.5, which also decreases the cost of all other skills by one point every time he takes damage. Because of his impossibly high pain tolerance, he easily is able to take damage and keep going, but at the same time pain is reflected onto the opponent, so they feel all pain he would feel without his pain tolerance in the same area. Example, shot in the shoulder with a bullet, and Gajeel won't feel it, but it would be extremely painful to the opponent(s). Each "Pain Packer" target costs 5 points each to target. Pain reflected by "Pain Packer" does 1/4th damage to the opponent than it has done to Gajeel.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Every skill I bought so far applies to every form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP Shop   Spirit Force RP Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP Shop
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next