Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]

Go down 
+9
Necruta
Alisae
Oshu
N.E.O.N
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Tamashii
Dark Rose
Firebreath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Jaden smiled at her and both them both snacks, sitting in the middle still holding her hand in his, he seemed oblivious, he is smart but when it comes to girls he is clueless "Thank you for being so nice to me Echo...you have really helped me'
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:53 pm

shina said still looking away "ya i guess.." shina hadent even trained in the pass few days in fear of what was inside her some out and destroy half the town.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Echo blushed deeply, turning her head away.

"U-Ummm... yeah. No problem. You too." The movie started, and Echo turned her head expectantly. She froze when she remembered she was blind. She sat there though, content to be with Jaden, and hope he didn't notice or mind. She wanted him to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:56 pm

Firebreath walked out of his home and started to look around. He didn't know what to do so he started headed towards the Bar. He was sure there would be someone there. (Anyone wants to just communicate or do something with my character go for it)
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:56 pm

He spotted Jaden but saw their little moment, so he decided to try to look for Eric instead. "Now where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Looking up, Marideth saw Fire walking down the street, most likely on his way to the bar. Hopping up from the swing, she ran to catch up to him. Without saying a word, she followed him to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Eric smiled and started walking to the arena, making sure she was next to him so they walked together "Your strong, I can tell"
Jaden smiled and rubbed the top of her hand with his thumb gently, he had realized her couldn't see the screen so he would keep her company and talk with her "I love going on these dates with you, they are the best" he said happily
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Firebreath turned around to see Merideth. She looked different from before. He started to look concerned, stopping to take a closer look at her. "You ok?" Fire asked.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Echo nodded shakily. She noticed something. The use of the word "date".

"M-Me too..." She didn't really know what to do at this point. Did she have feelings for him? Sure. Did she want to try and express them, to finally have something she could hold and call home again? Certainly. It was a matter of actually doing it that scared her so much.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:00 am

Finally, Gajeel found Eric walking towards the arena. "Eric, I need your attention for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:01 am

Marideth continued to walk, not saying a word nor acknowledging the question. Just as she'd done for the past month.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:01 am

"please, compared to most of the people in the team i am most likely the weakest out of every one" said shina who was walking with erica to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:05 am

Eric shook his head "I wouldn't say thatbShina, just got believe in yourself. Eric looked up "Yea sure Gajeel" he motioned for Shina to follow as they followed Gajeel.
Meanwhile jaden's heart started beating faster, he liked Edho, he knew that much but how to show her wad the hard part, he decided to give her a small kiss on the cheek, leaning closer to her after doing so
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:05 am

Firebreath saw as Merideth was walking away. He seemed confused. She had been like that for a whole month, and only now he took the time to actually see what was happening to her. That was probably a bad idea. Deciding to not go to the bar, he headed towards a Direction near the mountains. He felt like exploring.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:07 am

The Past Month

When Alanna and Jade we’re not together, progress was made with themselves. Jade was hanging out with Kiru at the bar, and Alanna was working with Gajeel to improve her own fancy weapon, allowing it to shoot lasers and exploring new and other crazy forms such as a sentry and a shotgun, and even a lightsaber!

Usually Alanna and Jade did activities to keep themselves in shape, such as going to the gym and then to the range, but they did some other things aswell that may have not been as important.

However when they were together, they sure did shit alright. They went on an adventure! Actually it would be more accurate to describe them as adventures. They explored caves, mountains, forests, the town. All in all just to have a great time! And that they did.

However in one particular adventure, they decided to sail on bote 2.0, and explore the seas! They didn’t go that far, but that really was not the point. They once sailed all the way towards a waterfall! And this was a very special waterfall indead. This adventure took place, rather yesterday actually.

The waterfalls they came across, were small ones, however they were like a staircase, that led to a sublime waterfall. The Area had a ton of grasses and wildlife yet to be explored. They parked their bote and moved explored, messed around, and even met some of the newer wildlife.
https://i.imgur.com/PFROmRk.jpg

Around sunset, they met back at the bote and left, there was something different about them when they came back to area #69, but something very different. They had carried something else with them.

The Morning

Alanna slowly woke up that morning with Jade, however what they woke up to seemed to be a surprise. She saw a small child, which seemed to like really identical to her before she met Lilac. Brown hair, Brown eyes. The Girl noticed Alanna who had woken up.

“Good Morning Big Sister! Alanna Alanna says cheerfully waking up her big sister and being very loud.” She says as she gives Alanna a smile then looks back at Jade who slowly starts to wake up.

“You can tell a lot about how people sleep. Alanna Alanna concludes.” She states giving Jade a smile.

"Snce when the hell did you look that young Alanna. Tell me your secret." Jade looks over to Alanna in shock and questions. Then looks over and realizes it is someone else, then quickly draw the gun

“You fuckin know, I’m as big as a shock as you fucking are.” Alanna states, giving her take about the situation.

”Alanna, thats your sister, what shes doing here I have no idea.” Lilac comments about the situation.

“Really? I had one of those?” Alanna comments to herself.

"Oh god more voices! I am literally going crazy " Jade states as she then begins to overreact to the situation.

"It appears to be another life form" Faith observes and calculates in a robotic personalty.

"No shit Faith!" Jade angrily tells faith silently.

“Oh god! I’m hearing some fucking voices too.” Alanna then states, still being very confused.

”Listen up Maggots!” A voice commanded. “My name is Milla, and unlike you maggots, I know what the fuck is going on.” Milla introduces herself. “You remember This Maggot? I’m sure you do. You’ve seen a ton of the useless maggots. One of those useless Maggots hopped onto this Maggot Ship, and had a special connection between you maggots. So then that maggot entered your heads, and now you hear each others thoughts and spirits. Also now you have a worthless maggot child. Thats my worthless maggot form. As for the body or mind I don’t know who shit about it.” Milla introduces herself. “Now any questions?”

Faith interrupts "I have a question so w-"

Milla then proceeds to knock out Faith? “Enjoy the good nights sleep Bitch!” Milla says “Now. Any other questions?” Milla says emphasizing the other.

There were no further questions, though everyone had questions.

”Good. Now lets proceed with the worthless day.” Milla commands.

”Alanna Alanna is Hungry. States Alanna Alanna, starving from not having any food. Can we go out to get something to Eat? Alanna Alanna asks as she requests that they all go out to breakfast.” She asks.

Jade and Alanna then proceed to put on some clothing while Alanna Alanna was outside of the bote, and leave the bote together to go get breakfest.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:08 am

"Eric, I want to spar against you. You're our leader right? I want to see how good you actually are and see what I might need to improve myself. Take it as a sort of experiment for me."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:10 am

Eric grins widely "oh a spar? Okay I like the sound of that Gajeel, I accept your challenge"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:14 am

"Let's go then." He put his hands behind his back and walked into the arena. He the opened part of his Gi Kai, looking inside. He had small, nearly invisible weights strapped to his shoulder, shins, forarms, and stomach. He used them to help force his speed to increase. His goal was to move fast enough to create afterimages without them. Eric would not be able to see them. Each one weighed around 75 to 100 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 am

shina looks at gajeel and eric and said "do you mind if i whatch?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 am

Echo flinched, but not in disgust or shock. She just didn't know how to react. She tried to mutter something under her breath, but all that came out was a sort of grumble. She had no idea how to return the sentiment, but she tried anyway.

She held tightly onto Jaden's hand before shakily pulling it away and wrapping it around his shoulder. She lay her head on it, breathing softly.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:16 am

Marideth kept walking for a bit, thinking Fire was still behind her. Though it didn't show, she was glad she still had her friends with her to keep her company. Or so she thought. Looking back to see if Fire was catching up, she noticed he wasn't there anymore. Upon this realization, instant sadness and a little anger shot through her brain. She clutched the right side of her head in pain.

"They abandoned you....All of them....you thought they would trust you...Why would anyone trust a worm like YOU!" A voice screamed out in her head. Dropping to her knees from the pain, her eye went bloodshot. Then, suddenly, the pain stopped, and she sat there, staring at the ground. A crowd of people came to check on her, to see if she was okay.

"Hey...little girl..are you alright?"

"Do you need help? What's the matter?"

Marideth only sat there, and then, she whispered...her first word in over a month.

"...Die..."

All of a sudden, screams of the innocent flooded the air of #69. The sounds of whipping and tearing flesh and cloth were heard for miles. Red fell to the ground, splattering the concrete like paint. When it was all over, Marideth stood in the middle of a circle of bodies. Still breathing, the bodies cried out in agony and pain. Their skin ripped down to the bone, their clothes shredded beyond recognition. Their faces stuck in awe and despair. Marideth looked at the sky, her eyes wide and bloodshot. They were no longer purple nor red. They were black with white irises. The wires she had so much control over controlled themselves, coiling around her body, slithering around in the air, almost covering the area around her in a circle. She just stood there, watching the sky, relishing in the cries of the innocent. As one crawled up to her, he cried out.

"Why?!"

Marideth smiled, her teeth sharp and her face wild.

"Shhhhh.....Go to sleep..." She whispered, as one last whipping sound resonated through the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:19 am

"First lava monsters, then creepy people, and now I literally have a child. Lord, where have I sinned." Jade says to herself, crying silently.

"Technically-" Faith begins to say

"No Fuck you shut up. I need to take this in" Jade tells Faith then looks at Alanna. "Do you have any remote idea to what the Fuck is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:19 am

"Go ahead and watch Shina, I could care less and you might learn something."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:20 am

Jaden blushes as she laid her head on his shoulder, he gently wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close to him, spilling with a blush.
Meanwhile Eric nods at Shina "ofcourse you can" he looks at Gajeel and gets in a defensive position "okay show me what you got" before anything Eric heard the screams of civilians before looking at Gajeel and Shina "the spar has to wait, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:23 am

Shinyo and Viola were in the back and watching the movie and Viola took a glance at Jaden and Echo, who were sitting in the middle section of the theater and to Viola's knowledge, it looked like they were holding hands and briefly saw a kisson the cheek from Jaden. She smiled and blushed a bit that it seemed Echo was having a crush on Jaden and vice-versa. She then looked to her side to see Shinyo, who rarely went out of the house for fun and he was observing the movie while snacking on some of the popcorn in between them. She knew she had a crush on Shinyo and wishes for a day she can build enough confidence to actually say to him. She constantly wonders what is going on in Shinyo's mind and even wonders what his real home is like back in Necrosia. She then started feeling a bit tired and started dreaming of that one moment 6 years ago when she first met Shinyo.

(The Leblanc Family Ranch - 6 years ago)

Viola was walking to her family farm and saw her parents great her at the door after 4 years of training with Sensei, Morikawaka. He said to her, "How about we show your new skills off to your family Viola?" Morikawaka smiled his calming smile that always excited Viola to see him make and she said, "Alright Sensei." and she began to spin her Bo staff Flute with ease and grace.

All was going well until she then heard a load sound coming from the woods and she accidentally loosened her grip and sent the staff flying. After saying it was her fault and she'd retrive it, while Morikawaka talked with the parents, Viola went into the woods. The darkness they brought terrified her when she was younger, but now that she was 12, she thought she could handle anything it has to offer.

Viola got to a small clearing where she saw a her staff in the ground and a robe next to it. Viola went and picked up the staff and just as she was about to leave, she saw movement in the robe. She originally thought it was a local squirrel, but decided to check when the started rustling like a person. Inside the robe was something unbelievable to her.

She found a pale and fainted boy, no younger than herself, but still a little bit older, gripping a book in his small arms for dear life. She also saw the boy had stained the robe with what appeared to be tears. Viola looked at the boy's face and saw a bloody gash into the side of his mouth and wanted to help the boy up.

But before she managed to check some more and pick him up, the boy awoke and saw her face. At first he thought it was an angel, but when his sight came to him, he screamed out and started hyperventilating. This scared Viola a bit, who in tern called her father and Sensei to the clearing where they found and helped patch up the boy. The boy was still scared and Viola came to him and said, "Hello there, what is your name?" The boy was scared for a bit, but he silently said, "M-my name is... Sh-Shinyo..." and looked down. Viola said, "Well nice to meet you Shinyo, my name is...

"Viola... Viola... Hey Viola, wake up."

Viola awoke and saw Shinyo next to her and he said, "The movie is about to end. Are you alright?" Viola laughed it off and said, "Yeah, I'm fine." and they continued the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next