Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 6: [Spirits]

Go down 
+8
Dark Rose
Myrtenaster
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
Kitty Mew Mew
Alisae
Ulti-Apelio
Firebreath
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Echo nodded quickly, lying on the bed. She gave Jaden's hand a quick squeeze before smiling at him.

"T-Thanks. I'll be f-f-fine. I j-just need to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:32 pm

Jaden squeezed her hand and leaned down, kissing her softly "I love you Echo, I'll be back in no time once your ready to comeback"
Jaden reluctantly let go of her hand, walking towards the door before turning to look at her
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:39 pm

adrein stoped dead in his tracks saying "shouldent we wait for jaden first though?.."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Shinyo walked up to Adrian and said, "I agree that Punch is an unreasonable bastard of a tiger. I know that if we confront him, there may be a chance he will deny this. And I also know that if we leave with no word to our location, Punch will go balistic. Sigh, I just wish we had something that could convince Punch that we need a true vacation. Problem is I am having doubts that he even thinks of us as a good team what with Jaden being pissed at him specifically and the fact we seem to face threats that can level the city, yet he feels we fail..."

At this point, anywhere away from a threat like they faced would be a godsend. Shinyo thought about this and even though he felt Necrosia was a good location to relax in, he could not run the risk of the team being dragged into the delegations of Necrosia and the Fawkes Clan. Shinyo then said, "Either we go to Punch and demand a vacation or we abandon this and run the risk of pissing him off even more. You guys choose."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:51 pm

"id say we go yell at him... he might get mad inof were he sends us away from him or beter yet fire us.." said adrein looking at shinyo
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Ladd appeared in front of the others "Jaden will catch up with you all, he is making sure Echo is resting then he will comeback here" Ladd spoke calmly.
(Gotta go to work, I'll be back on later tonight, Valk or necro bunny jaden plz)
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:40 pm

No one else seemed to need anything so Kiru turned and began walking away, once she was out of sight she placed her medallion in her pocket and opened up a Gateway directly to the redstone doorway. She entered and stood before the Eelfinn for a third time since discovering the doorway. Kiru took a deep breath, she knew the cost for restoring the Sight would be high, very high. "The price for my wishes shall be this: Once my wishes are granted I will give up my memories of Team Eclipse." The Eelfinn regarded Kiru for a moment then nodded in agreement. Kiru then gave her wishes. "I wish for advanced senses and reflexes to be beyond that of a human. I wish that should I ever die I would be revived in full health. And finally. I wish that Echo's Sight be restored to how it was before the encounter with Jack."

The Eelfinn nodded again, "Your wishes have been granted, the price, paid. So ends our contract." There was a blinding flash of light and Kiru awoke in her bed back in her family's Manor. Kiru sat at the edge of her bed holding her head, trying to remember how she got there but to no avail. In fact she couldnt seem to remember much of the events from the past few months at all, only vague slivers. One such memory that remained was of her spirit Ghenjei mentioning the Eelfinn counterpart, the Aelfinn, who could answer any three questions. Kiru picked up her pack that had been laying in a corner of the room and set off to find the Aelfinn, hoping to either get answers from them, or learn what had happened to her memories some other way along her journey.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:49 pm

Echo gave Jaden one last weary look before nodding.

"I w-will be fine. Go b-b-back to the t-team, Jaden." Jaden sighed, nodding his head. He wanted to stay, but Echo wanted to be left alone. He walked out, closing the door behind him. His wings unfurled , and he took to the air. A few stray feather fluttering behind him as he made his way to the team.

Echo sighed in relief. She was alone. While she thought about the team, writhing clumps of eyes slowly covered her body. Her face was in a grim smile before they finally overtook her, locking her in the Watcher.

((For those of you wondering, the Watcher would create hallucinations, but ones she is more familiar with. Basically, she'll be mentally damaged from the fear, but this will slow the progression of her insanity. I'll post about the restoration later.))
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:08 pm

"He fuckin better!" Sasha addresses her concern to LaDD, "Hes going to be in so much trouble I Swear!"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:15 pm

(note all of shinas post in this chap dosent fallow the time line were every one els is or when e.e)
(at the in shina was staying)

shina was siting down in a chait eating what she had goten from the near by market.
"you know the man is right..." a voice echoed in the room that shina was in but only she was abil to hear it, she knew who the voice was and tryed to ingor it. "they dident care about you... they used you... they would have just thrown you to the curb if you showed any kind of weakness..." shina had stoped eating and started lisening to the voice "you thouhg they were your friends....the few pepole who cared about you.." the voice laffed "how cute..." shina remained silent. "i know what you can do so this never happens agen..." shina said hesitent at first "and whats that.." the voice laffed age "let me in..." darkness from the shadows of the room started swirling around the wall's.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Echo saw herself surrounded by water. She was drowning. Water would not enter her lungs, and her vision slowly blurred. Fear ripped through her body again and again, speeding up her heart despite her body slowly shutting down. Around her, pieces of debris and corpses of friends and families fell to the dark depths below. The Abyss began to engulf her, and her eyes slowly closed as the last remnants of light escaped her. Yet just as the last flicker, the last glimmer of light grew and expanded, splitting the ocean apart like Moses himself. In its stead was only irrational fear, as well as a writhing black liquid. Echo suddenly glowed, and her eyes fired rounds of green aura that split the liquid, revealing the world beyond.

Echo gasped, the Watcher shrinking away as she looked around. Yet color didn't enter her eyes. She saw grey objects all around, and a soft glow emanating from herself. She squealed in joy through her shivers of fear, jumping up before stumbling a bit. She ran out, making a dash for the team.

As she did, the memories of what had happened without her Sight came flooding back to her. The most prominent were of Asuya and Kiru. She scowled, dodging past trees and roots while making ground towards the city. If there was one thing she could do well, it was run. Despite that, if it took Jaden a few minutes to get here, it was going to take her anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour.

Ancilla began speaking then, her voice a bit more maliciously playful than it usually was towards Echo.

"I guess I won't be killing you. I should probably by happy about that, shouldn't it?" Echo rolled her eyes, jumping over a fallen log before resuming her run.

Yeah, yeah. Go back to whatever corner you seem to hide in.

Ancilla gave Echo a grunt of annoyance before residing back in Echo's head.

~~~

Ancilla sat there, her knees on her chin as she fought desperately not to lash out at everything around Echo. Her voice was a raspy growl when she spoke.

"They will pay for letting her be hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:31 pm

"Well, I'm gonna go on a little trip home with all you if Punch likes it or not." Gajeel pulled up the contract everyone signed during the spirit force sign ups. "Every year we get a total of fifteen days paid vacation, which is general law. If he does refuse, we can go and he can't do shit about it. I'll just rub this in his face."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:56 pm

Shinyo heard this and said, "Amazing ruling there. I have to say human courts have good stipulations. So we fly to the cabin or the island?" Viola said, "With all the hell we went through recently, I say the island would be a ton of fun for relaxing!"

Viola smiled and thought that she could have some more private time with Shinyo at the island than at the cabin.

Viola said, "But firstly can we go shopping for new clothes? We should get new gear also in case we have to suddenly spring into action."

Shinyo looked around and noticed something was off. He thought, "Wait a minute... where the hell is Kiru? Maybe she got sick of us and left the team. But if she did, she would leave the badge Jaden gave everyone." Shinyo just sighed thinking something may have happened to her, but figured the best call would be to let this rest for now and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:01 am

"Lets avoid the islands for just in case we run into a certain couple that just went on vacation. But nevertheless, a vacation would be lovely!." Sasha says in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:12 am

As Kiru walked she clutched her stomach, she was getting hungry. Opening up her pack she began rummaging through it for some food, as she did she found a badge she had never seen before. "What the hell is this? Oh well, " With a shrug Kiru tossed the badge into the woods along the path, then found what she was looking for, an apple. Closing her pack she continued walking, eating the apple, however she had a feeling that maybe, just maybe that strange badge held some answers to her lost memories. Shaking her head to clear the sensation she forged ahead.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:14 am

'id say we go to the cabin... we can probabily get away from everything than and have nature around us... the night sky when you are in the woods is just beautiful...so why not the cabin" said adrein
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:19 am

"My cabin is perfect for all of us and just the right size. It's undetectable, and I never registered an address so it's impossible for it to be found. Only people I myself allow into the premis can go through the shield, otherwise people will walk through a time pocket, where the land is like before I built the cabin there. The entire forestal area is huge, secluded, has full internet access from a strong satellite, a large lake with a nearby hot spring for relaxing. The fishing and hunting it great. It's very relaxing."

He turned to Adrein with a large smile. "Here's the reason I really built the cabin. At night, there is absolutely no light polution, and the stars are so easily visible you can literally see the milky way galaxy. The view is beyond stunning and it will make you not want to ever stop looking. Every bedroom has an optional skylight, so you can bask in the glorious natural light to soothe you into sleep."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:23 am

adreins eyes practialy lit up when he quickly stood up saying "its a no brainier than! lets head to gajeels cabin"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:34 am

As Team eclipse do their thing, things seem to calm down. Klaus is in a federal security prison built for a special cause. Lets see what's in store for them in the near future. Until next time. This is Dragon Ball GT.

Bawawahwaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*CHAPTER END NO ONE POST AFTER THIS THANK YOU*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: [Spirits]    Chapter 6: [Spirits]  - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6: [Spirits]
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27