Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together?

Go down 
+12
Nublyfe
Firebreath
Oshu
Valkoor
Auirex
Adele's Flip-Phone.
JessWolfa
Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
GajeelFx
NeoNaruto
Kitty Mew Mew
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adele's Flip-Phone.
Adele's Flip-Phone.

Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together?   Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:31 am

Holy Night Priscilla wrote:
No way! We have to keep the section. Don't you guys realize that the academy would basically be dead without it? I can't understand why some people don't like it. Luke is just being annoying as usual, but you guys just don't want to join in for God knows why. Why don't you actually TRY it before you decide to take it down.

First off, ty for claiming I'm being annoying when I'm not, firing shots at me whenever I'm really stating my own personal opinion is really the best way to do things, isn't it just.

And do you want to know why people don't want to join in on the roleplay and the roleplays conversations? Because 90% of those who are asking for you guys to stop talking about the rp in chat either don't want to role play in general or just don't want to join the rp. You asked people to 'try' to join in, however with only one week left of the role play, why should we? Surprisingly enough, we don't read the role play section too much, and we sure as hell don't read the current role play. We don't know any of the current plots, and we can't learn about them because if we asked about that it would disrupt your current discussion about one pointless post in the roleplay.

How about I give you a scenario? Lets say you are yourself, and you are at this exact academy. Now, you log onto a chatbox with 7 people on it. Every time you go to talk about the current yu-gi-oh, nobody listens to you. You get blocked out by about 5 people talking about a new online game you heard about and honestly have no interest in. the other 2 people on the chatbox are like you and keep on getting blocked out by the dominating five people talking about this game you three have no interest in. As this forum is supposed to be YGO specified, you ask them to take their chat somewhere else, like titanpad or skype, so you can discuss YGO in a YGO forum. With this, the current five on the chat tell you to either go away OR join in a chat about a game you don't like and have no real interest in. To add to this, they then continue to talk about a part in the game that you don't know about.

How would you feel about that? Because, in reality, that situation I came up with is the exact situation members who are not a part of the roleplay are going through.
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together?   Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:57 am

This convo still going
Back to top Go down
Alpha Tortoise
Alpha Tortoise

PostSubject: Re: Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together?   Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:29 pm

we need rp I like it but lusters kinda right I mean almost everytime im in chat peope are talking about some rp im not interested in this is why we have titanpad
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together?   Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Luster_Beast_Luke wrote:

How about I give you a scenario? Lets say you are yourself, and you are at this exact academy. Now, you log onto a chatbox with 7 people on it. Every time you go to talk about the current yu-gi-oh, nobody listens to you. You get blocked out by about 5 people talking about a new online game you heard about and honestly have no interest in. the other 2 people on the chatbox are like you and keep on getting blocked out by the dominating five people talking about this game you three have no interest in. As this forum is supposed to be YGO specified, you ask them to take their chat somewhere else, like titanpad or skype, so you can discuss YGO in a YGO forum. With this, the current five on the chat tell you to either go away OR join in a chat about a game you don't like and have no real interest in. To add to this, they then continue to talk about a part in the game that you don't know about.

How would you feel about that? Because, in reality, that situation I came up with is the exact situation members who are not a part of the roleplay are going through.

First of all when tf did we say the academy was yugioh specific? RPs have been here since i first joined and they NEVER caused a problem.

Secondly, If there's two other people that think like you talk to them it's not like the RPr's get super pissed if you talk to someone else in the chatbox and if they do screenshot and send it to somebody ffs.

Finally, like you said earlier the RPs only about what, a week or so longer? there's really no reason to be so upset about it when there's only a week left man.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together?   Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Mmmmmmm. No one is stopping you from talking about Yugioh. Can someone lock this xD this is stupid now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together?   Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:12 pm

Lock request Granted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together?   Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should the academy continue with the role play section or just end it all together?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2