Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]

Go down 
+10
Myrtenaster
Firebreath
Necruta
Lunarnox
Alisae
Ulti-Apelio
Dragonecro0987
Ticci Nub Kitty
N.E.O.N
Oshu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Necruta
Necruta

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:12 pm

The man didn't speak he just looked at Joker, it was not that he couldn't speak, there just was no reason for him to. His appearance didn't say anything for those who weren't on his level of understanding, however he knew Joker would understand. It's not that he didn't want to, it's that is was impossible to.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:33 am

(Luna and Nec. Finish your Epilogues if you are doing them in the next day or im ending it without you guys. Same goes for anyone else that havnt done their thing. So i think its Ruby and Dazo. I plan on doing nothing tomorrow so ill probably be on all day.)
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Cobra started to open his eyes slightly. He was momentarily blinded by the bright shine of the sun. It took a moment but when cobra came to, his was met with a beautiful multi colored sky. It was beautiful.It reminded him of his graphite art. Where am I? Where is Cynthia? Where are the others? No forget about the others. Where is Cynthia?

(Intelligence)"Cobra."
(Rage)"Cobra"
(Fun)"Cobra"
(Greed)"Senpai"

Cobra still memorized by the sensory ignored them. In the state he was in, it almost felt like he was. Suspended. cobra thought

(Affection)"COBRAAAAAAA!!!"

Affection loud voice jolted cobra back into reality. "Whats the matter."

(Intelligence)"Look up cobra."

Cobra looks up and sees lush green tree tops."Ok whats the problem?"

(Intelligence)"Now look down."

Cobra looks down. It then dawned on him."Ohh, shit." Cobra was suspended on the side of a mountain by 2 mall rocks, foot lodged. He looked back up. This was at least a 200 meter fall.Cobra started to panic.

(Intelligence)"Just keep calm cobra and don't mov......."
(Affection)"DON'T WORRY COBRA, AFFECTION TO THE RESCUE!!."

"No, No, No!!!"

Affection formed around cobra hugging him. She was trying to comfort him, but with her added wait, cobra foot and slipped through the rocks, and he started to fall.

"You idiot"

(Affection)"AHHHH COBBRRRAAA, SAVEE ME IM FALLLING."

"Save you??!!!!, im the one who needs saving."

Cobra and affection started to roll down the side of the mountain. They hit pant life, rocks, boulders, and the occasional mountain goat. In no time at all the rocketing down through the forest, hitting all twigs, and birds all the while.

"Shiet." Cobra tried to catch himself by grabbing onto what seemed to be a multicolored branch. But unfortunately when cobra grabbed it, he end up pulling it in his direction. He could also feel it moving. 

(Fun)"That's not a branch bro"

Cobra and affection hit the ground with a thud. When the dust cleared Affection was sitting onto of cobra, and cobra was face first on the ground. The creature that he grabbed was laying beside both of them.Affection wrapped her arms around cobra hugging him tightly

(Affection)"My hero!!!!" Affection disappeared
(Intelligence)"My God ,Is he breathing"
(Fun)"My god."
(Rage)"That would be unfortunate."

"Im still here."

(Greed)"dammit, i wanted to take over his body

"Well, i want to destroy his body."

Cobra looked surprised when he heard an unfamiliar voice.

He sat up and looked around

"I'm over here."

Cobra turned around.

"You imbecile, over here!"

Cobra turned to come face to ace with a multicolored snake. It seemed to be 15 feet long."Did you just speak?"

"Did i just speak" The snake said in a mocking voice."Of course i can."

(Intelligence)"Cobra did you forget you can talk to other snakes."

"Oh yea, i guess i can. But the memory of that seems a bit fuzzy."

"Well after what im going to do you wont need memory. Now prepare to die HUMAN!"

The snake reeled back and went to bite cobra on the head. After it hit, it dislodged its jaw until cobra's head was fully in its mouth.

[muffled]"now die painfully as my venom melts your face off."

Cobra put his hand on the snakes mouth and tried to take it off, but it fangs where deep in there. 

[muffled]"My goodness"

(Rage)"HAHAHAA, its trying to eat you."

[muffled]"TRYING TO, I WILL."

[Muffled]"You heard that?"

"Of course i did, what do you take me for a common snake, i am much more than that. I have powers beyond belief!!!"

"aha, i see, well if that's the case then i guess there is no point in trying to stop you." Cobra stood up with his head still in the snake, and started walking around. 

[muffled]"Where do you think you are going"

[Muffled]"I'm going to try and find someone."

Cobra topped and try ed turning into gas, but it failed. He knew the power was there but he couldn't call upon it how he usually did. "Dammit."

(Intelligence)"Maybe you should try and get that snake off of your head." 

Ya that would be a good start. Cobra went up to a tree, and started to hit his head against it. After several hours, of attempts, which include and are not limited to...Rock hitting, falling, drowning, burning,Satanic rituals(Affection), and the please, The snake finally decided to let go.

"He, you name was cobra wasn't it?"

"Ya?"

"So are you like king of the snakes?"

(Rage)"Nah, right now its just a name, but once we have the power we will have this world under our thumbs."

"I see, well my name is nagenie, and i am the last survivor of the snake eyes clan."

Cobra was by a stream, shirt of and was washing his face. "Snake eyes clan?"

(Nagenie)"Yes"
(Intelligence)"Would you mind telling us more."
(Nagenie)"It would be my pleasure."

Several months would pass, Nagenie, with cobra travelling. Nagenie enlightening them more about the clan. Soon, getting more deeper and deeper into the history."Ninjas, hu? With a human companion?"

(Rage)"Wow they are a bunch of autistic cunts  for doing such a thing, no wonder why you aren't so found of the humans."

They had traveled miles, and stopped in a dense jungle. Nagenie had wanted to take cobra somewhere, but wouldn't tell him where exactly. When they had arrived, cobra was just met with a giant stone slab, with marking on it. Vegetation had claimed it as their home.

"So, what are we doing here?"

(Nagiene)"Well after long periods of thinking, i have decided."

"Decided what?" Cobra said looking at the markings.

(Nagiene)"I've decided to not let me clan die out, even though i am the last survivor, i want to keep the legacy going."

"What do you mean exactly?"
(Intelligence)"Yes, what do you mean?"
(Rage)"Will it make us stronger!!"
(Greed)"What will i got out of it."
(Fun)"Sounds like a fun idea."
(Affection)"ARE YOU TRYING TO REPRODUCE WITH COBRA, TO KEEP THE LEGACY GOING, CAUSE THAT WOULD BE REALLY WEIRD.interesting BUT VERY WEIRD.

There was a moment of silence. 

(Nageine)"Is, she OK? I mean she doesn't seem okay, she scares me"

Cobra took his attention of the stone slab and looked at nagiene. 

(Nageine)"If you still don't get it what i mean..."

Nageine slithered towards the stone slab, moving across it. The symbols started to glow radiantly, almost blindingly. Red, yellow, pink,green, blue, and a deep red. The slap slowly split open, revealing an opening into who knows where. Nageine slithered in from of the entrance, and looked at cobra.

(Nageine)"It means we are going to have the world under our thumb"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Echo had been cuddling Asuya, giving her lover light kisses on the neck. Even if the very idea of anything sexual scared her, she couldn't help but smile when she saw Asuya's happy expression. So, needless to say, she was both scared and peeved when the next thing that happened was her slowly coming around on a forest floor, with no idea how she had gotten there.

Echo quickly stumbled to her feet, looking around frantically, trying to figure out what had happened. There she was, with Asuya, comfortably sitting under a tree as the sun shone through the leaves. Now, the only company Echo had was a lot more trees, with a lot less sun.

Upon further inspection, however, Echo noticed something. The world was... different. She couldn't place her finger on it, nor could she describe what she saw. Yet everything seemed to have changed. It didn't hinder her: she could tell what everything was, where it was, the potential and aura it carried. And yet, it was still different. Whatever Echo and Asuya had been hapily snuggling through, it had been big.

"Ancilla, what's happened? What's going on?" Panic was slowly setting into Echo, and Ancilla's answer didn't seem to help.

"Everything has changed, Echo. As have I. The spirits have fallen, the universe rebuilt. We have witnessed the Rebirth." Echo just grabbed her head in frustration, and suddenly she was screaming in her head and out loud alike, trying desperately to decipher what Ancilla had said.

"What do you mean? I don't know what the hell happened! I don't even know where Asuya i-" Ancilla cut Echo off then, her voice unusually smooth.

"She is near. I can feel it. And Echo, even I cannot fully explain what has happened. But I doubt you'll be able to harvest my powers any longer. Rather, you're on your own now. I am no longer what I once was." Echo just stood there for a moment. Looking down at herself, she realized Ancilla was right. The spirit was no longer a spirit, but rather a part of Echo herself. Similarly, Echo could see power, her own power coursing through her being. It was strange, but for now, Echo had no time to ponder over this fact.

Asuya was near.

In an instant, Echo was sprinting madly past trees, the world a blur as she searched for the only thing she cared about right now. The only thing that could give her comfort.

She stopped when she saw that same familiar aura, that same wonderful energy... surrounded by two others. One of which shook her to the bone.

There stood Asuya, her love; Kado, the "Liberator"; and Marideth, the one that was somehow alive. Thoughts and reactions raced through Echo's mind, but what came out was rather obvious. Regardless, it needed to be said, and with a sheepish smile, Echo made herself known.

"I guess things really did change."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:28 pm

With that. Team Eclipse landed in their new world. A complete clean slate for all of them. They could go back to their normal lives before Spirit Force, or they could go on about with their lives with a completely different view from the experience's they gathered as a team. Either way it was one hell of an adventure, and for some reason they all felt like something like this was going to happen. They were already in the middle of something, to see the end of it was peaceful for them.

While this happened, at the edge of the lock of the universe. Was a tall looking monster. He was 13 feet tall, hunched back, and you could see his glowing red eyes that showed part of his green hair. Two other figures were standing besides him, to his left was Kuriem, and to his right was Zeroth. "So. What are we going to do" Kuriem questioned.

The monster they were standing besides took a couple of steps, he looked around to see the planets, the solar systems, the stars, the everything. And he smiled. "We Dominate."

The Spirit Force Roleplay has ended. A long 2 3/4 months. But it ended. Im kinda sad that its ended but at the same time happy because of what happened throughout this adventure. All of you. Thank you so much for enjoying my world. Thank you so much for being such a great group. Even if some of you are too stubborn about certain things, including me, and that causes problems. I love all of you. And i honestly couldnt have done this without you. Bruh. My first fucking Roleplay. Its taken me 2 years to do this xD. I dont know if thats a good ratio or whatever, you guys have been "Roleplaying" Longer than me apparently. Im better than you though Razz . Jk.

I honestly dont know what to say. Im. Just. Like. This was hard to accomplish. The amount of stress i've gone through. The good stress obviously. Im a lazy bitch. So you know i love doin this shit. You guys have gotten me more angry than me hanging out with my regular life friends in my whole life. And they've only done it like twice. Tch tch tch. Either way. I really like our group and i want to play more Rps with this group before something like college happens to me and im not able to talk to you guys. Or maybe if im smert ill still be able to do everything and Rp xD. You're my first Rp group. I love you guys.

I know im ranting. But i just love all of you and i hope the Next Rp is good. I expect ALL YOU FUCKERS TO SUBMIT SOMETHING. C'mon dont disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 10 [Finale]
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17