At SDA we welcome all nubs and nublets

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
Oshu
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU I_vote_lcapThese are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU I_voting_barThese are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU I_vote_rcap 
Latest topics
» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Oshu Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:44 pm

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Intorian Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Intorian Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:16 am

» Sweet mother of god
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Myrtenaster Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 pm

» Hey hoes ;0
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Intorian Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:09 am

» This place man...
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Intorian Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:00 pm

» Hey peeps :)
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Brainwashed Cow Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:54 pm

» I'm still here. Respectably, still Queer.
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Autistic Cancer Aids Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:43 pm

» Academy ships
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Adele's Flip-Phone. Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:21 pm

» Play of the game - Inori
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Intorian Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:34 am

» DEUUEAUGH!
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Emptyby Intorian Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:14 am

These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Intorian
Admin
Admin
Intorian

These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU   These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:32 am

Selama ashal'anore my SDA (satellar dead academy) friends! Since Yu-Gi-Oh is a d e a d g a m e as far as online sites are concerned I decided to use this to help y'all with a fresh new game known as Magic: The Gathering.
Put on your sweaty nerd shirts that you haven't washed since you last took a shower over 2 years ago and let's get into it.

View user profile
Intorian
Admin
Admin
Intorian

PostSubject: Re: These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU   These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Thread is cancelled because i accidentally closed the edit page. will come back when i'm not tired hungry and fuckin TILTED

View user profile
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Left_bar_bleue1000/1000These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Left_bar_bleue0/0These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU   These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 10:44 pm

ha, nerd

These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Rsz_po10

These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Rmuotp10
#NUBSQUAD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU   These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU Empty

Back to top Go down

These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Page 1 of 1