Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:23 am

Julia was walking inside the airship, lost in thought when she heard some singing, she made her way over to the door and kept lisrening, smiling softly at how pretty the voice was to her. Julia knocked on the door politely "Hello? Are you okay in there? Your singing is very pretty" Julia complimented, hoping to make friends with the singing girl, Julia's tail swished behind her as she waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:29 am

Harblu hears Julia, but doesn't respond. Doesn't feel like it. The door was open anyways. She kept on drinking her coffee and singing her song. She couldn't say anything else, even if she wanted to. She closes her locket and hides the dogtag under her dress.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:32 am

Julia pushed open the door slowly, poking her head in and seeing the girl drinking her coffee and singing her heart out. Julia enters to room and smiled, her ears twitching slightly "Hello, I'm Julia Kasahara and you have a really nice singing voice, who are you?" Julia asked curiously, excited to be making another friend
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:06 am

Harblu looks at Julia, specifically her tail. The way Julia was swished her tail reminded her of Clementine. Mater of fact this triggered another hallucination. She didn't even see Julia. See saw Julia as Clementine. She saw Julia talk the way Clementine did, look like Clementine. Her tail was Clementine's devils tail. Her ears were Clementine's devil-like ears. She heard Clementine's cocky accent. Harblu stopped singing.

"Sissy? Is that you?" Harblu asked her, as she started to stand herself up, and slowly approach Julia, and embraced the Julia she saw as Clementine. "Sissy! You came back!" Harblu cheered excitingly, tightly holding onto Julia, crying into her. This was the happiest Harblu has been for the past few years. Harblu could never be this happy after Clementine's death.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:10 am

Julia tilted her head as the girl approached her, she obviously thought she was someone else but for the time being she played along. Julia patted the girl on the back, trying to comfort her as best as she could, "What is your name?" Julia asked, still comforting the girl, Julia felt odd but whatever she did or whoever she looked like made the girl happy and that was good enough for her for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:17 am

Harblu snapped out of her hallucination to see Julia for Julia. Harblu seemed to be really disappointed. Though she couldn't seem like she was hugging onto strangers. It would seem fake. Harblu didn't like those were acting like they were fake.

"Oh sorry. Thought you were someone else." Harblu apologized, as she let go of Julia, and sat herself down on her bed. Looking sorrowfully into the floor and not looking at Julia.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:21 am

Julia gave harblu a small smile and kneeled down, offering harblu her hand "I am Julia Kasahara, who are you?" Julia asked with a tilted head, her ears twitched slightly as she smiled at the girl. Some of Julia's white hair fell into her face which she promptly moved back with her left hand, her tail wrapping around her waist. "I'm sorry if I was disturbing you, I just heard your singing and figured I would greet you so we could become friends and such"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:25 am

"No worries, its Harblu. Nice to meet you Julia." Harblu greets Julia despondently. Harblu still looks into the floor, kicking her legs back and forth. She didn't notice she was kicking her legs back and forth but she was. There were sometimes where she just didn't know what her body was doing.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 am

Julia smiled and 0urred happily "It's nice to meet you harblu, now what's bothering ya, you can tell me no worries, is it the person you thought I was? I guess you miss whoever that was, you were calling me sissy so I'm guessing you miss your sister?" Julia asked out loud, she was rambling but that happened every once in a while, honestly she just wanted to help but sometimes she could get too many thoughts in her head and ramble on.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:46 am

Harblu didn't like how intrusive Julia was trying to be. Harblu doesn't respond, continuing to look down at the floor, not ignoring Julia but just not responding to her. Harblu couldn't say anything else right now. And even if she could say anything, she wouldn't want to talk to Julia.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:51 am

Julia smiled softly, figuring she didn't want to talk about it, she stood up and placed a hand on harblu's shoulder "Well if you even want to talk about it you can come find me, I will leave you to your thoughts harblu, it was nice meeting you, cya!" Julia walked out of harblu's room and shut the door, her ears twitching as she began walking, her mind filled with her own thoughts about her brother, was he okay? She really hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:18 am

Torch decided to go lay down until the ship had landed. He was walking through the hallways."Now where was my room again...i really need to pay more attention to these things." As he was walking he passed by a fuanes, seemed to be part cat. Normally he would try and start a conversation but he was just to lazy. He walked by her then stopped. Trying to remember where his damn room was.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:29 am

Brady wandered the ship after having a rest to clear his mind of his violence. He started trying to find people to actually get to know on this ship. He ran into Julia and said, "Okay who was... oh... Hi Julia." Brady got up and bonked his head on the ceiling and groaned. Brady always hated being this tall as it was a real pain leaning down just to go under a door.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:31 am

Looking out the window bored and tired. Zach yawns lightly as he looks around the area. Seeing a lot of people here he ponders if he should ignore them or try to make contact.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:34 am

Julia smiled "Hey brady, nice to see you again, what have you been up too?" Julia asked, her ears twitching slightly before she looked out the window while waiting for a response, a small smile on her fade, she was really happy she had already made so many friends, and they weren't even at the Academy yet
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:44 am

kin o was walking around the ship, still waiting for some one to notice his carving, but they probs will never notice it, as he was walking around he had his arms behind his head, looking up at the ceiling with his headphones on. as he was walking he accidentally ran into julia, knocking them both down to the ground. kino slowly got up, his hands next to julias head as he proped himself up, he than shouted slightly "why dont you whatch were your going!" he than noticed it was julia and said "oh, uh..sorry"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:48 am

Brady sat by the window with her and said, "Just resting and potentially thinking back." Brady was wondering how life in Vale will be. He hoped mostly that he can control his strength. He sighed and then thought back to his family back home. His brother Richard and little sister Stella and their parents. He thought back mostly to Britney and that incident. The thought played back and snapped him back to reality at the same point; when the stop sign crashed through the window.

Brady gasped a bit and then rubbed his head. He pulled another piece of gum to chew and offered a piece to Julia.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:50 am

Julia heard the shouting after she got knocked over and her ears fold down, she gave a glare and saw it was kino, after he apologized she smiled "It's okay, just...watch where your going next time...okay?" Julia hopped to her feet and offered her hand to kino, she 2as smiling gently as her ears twitched once again. She took the piece of gum and gave a nod to Brady as thanks, pulling it in half she offered one half of it to kino.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 am

kino nodded, taking julias hand to help him up, not that he needed it. he than looked at julia after she offered the gum and said "uh, i dont really chew gum...thanks anyways, and sorry again, i guess i shouldent have my headphones in while im walking anymore" he laughed slightly
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:00 pm

After pondering a while, he was able to remember where his room was.Torch opened the door and took of his shirt. He didn't even bother getting inside the blankets he just feel straight back. He looked at his door and realized he didn't close it."Eh" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 1:20 pm

DM POST: The plane's altitude seems to drop slowly. Eventually, the ship drops underneath the clouds and the school that you will be spending your time in is visible. Welcome to Beacon. The ship has landed and you are to walk around in the courtyard until Orientation starts.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Brady got off the ship and rubbed his head. The fresh air was very nice and the courtyard seemed very beautiful. He stood around and waited for the school orientation next to Julia.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 1:43 pm

kino made his way to the exit of the ship asoon as it landed. he walked out onto the ramp, looking around at the court yard, he smiled slightly while the wind blew his coat and his hair slightly. he than started walking down the ramp, still smiling. he continued looking around him, he was amazed by how the school looked. "so, this is where i am going to be 'learning"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Blaze grabbed her things and walked off the ship, making sure she didn't scuff up her AluGatorâ„¢ boots. She walked next to Brady and stretched. "Quite magnificent, ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 1:49 pm

The ship had stopped due to reaching its destination, Eve wasn't really in the mood but she had to get up and make her way to the schools waiting area. she would grab her large rucksake, small sack and the rest of her stuff including her gear.

She would make her way to the courtyard and sit directly in the middle cross-legged waiting for the orientation to start. Eve would fall asleep in this position while waiting though the slightest direct action could cause her to react rashly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next