Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:04 pm

"no it is, for exampile just a few minutes ago i stole your p--" he cut himself off when he said that "i mean.,....ya its not true at all"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:14 pm

Torch could see the tear drop form her face."You know" torch said quietly."Your sister, she was probably wonderful if she seems this much to you, i can tell your going through the struggle." Torch knew this feeling to well, it happened with the engineer.Torch turns around on his bed facing the wall."As long as her passing isn't shackling you to the ground, everything everything will get better."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Harblu hears the first part of what Torch said, and not the second. But still, that killed her. She just continued to cry, this time tears started to come down faster and more of them. Everything else she had just cut out. She just continued to look into her locket and admire her. She even started to remember the smile she left on her before she was burnt away. Harblu wanted to roll her head into her lap and cry a bit more. But she felt as if she was paralyzed. The only way she could move her body was if she slumped over.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Brady nodded and said, "Alright everyone listen up. As you know I am commanding leader of Team BQTH. However, I alone am unable to make full decisions in battle as my MO is hit hard and hit fast. As such I name Harblu as my second in command. As such, she will be in charge of making sure we do not die in battle and of battle tactics while I deal with issues outside of combat, such as delegations. I have faith that Harblu will rise beyond my expectations."

"Secondly, I feel we should reaffirm our main roles within the team by going over any main strategies we have against land enemies like the Death Stalker, sky enemies like the Nevermore, or anything we may be caught off gaurd for. As such, I leave the floor to Harblu to reaffirm the strategies and roles as well as any other ideas she may have."

Brady then sat down on his bed and awaited Harblu's part in talking to the team.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Torch felt bad. "DAmmit"  he said while hitting his head. He knew the stages of grief, he had gone through all of them before, but there are cases where people can get stuck in grief, leafing to an endless cycle. Sometimes the best way to get through them was by emotions.Intense anger or crying, be it steady or raging. Torch just hoped for harblus sake she would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:33 pm

This wasn't a time for Harblu to speak or talk in a team meeting. She physically could not do that. She heard a bit, but the rest of what Brady was saying started to become sounds. She just knew she was going over something. Her face was blank and neutral. So, sorrowfully, she goes into her bags and digs for her journal. While she digs through it, her hands start to shake. She couldn't seem to keep herself stable without looking at her sister.

She finally pulls out her own journal, but pulls it out slowly. Her hands were continuing to shake as she dropped her journal. Her journal flipped over to the pages that she cried in, filled with multiple drawings of prisons and unique prison concepts. She doesn't react to it, and as neutrally as she could, she picks up the journal, flips it to the notes that were taken within the last meeting. Her hands were still shaking. Her legs start to shake as well. Slowly she then extends her arm holding the journal towards Brady, while her arm was still shaking and her face was somewhat wet with tears but still rather neutral. She would have leaned in or even get up and move towards him if she could, but she couldn't. She just sat there slumped, crying with tears on her face, and a shaking arm, waiting for Brady to take the journal from her hands. With her other hand she was still holding her locket and looking at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Brady went and rested on his knees so he was eye level with Harblu. He held the journal in his hand and said in a low and calming tone, "Harblu... You can go relax... if you need to... I won't force you to continue if you do not feel like it." He held a hand on her shoulder and ushered her off to the shower as he remembered her saying something about taking a shower when he got in. He felt bad for calling the team meeting in the middle of Harblu crying. He hoped the best for her as he began to read off the skills to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Harblu closed the door to the bathroom, still shaking. She locked it behind her. She undresses herself slowly still shaking, and then starts to make herself a bath. With her arm still shaking, she turns the hot nob as high as it can go. The temperature was high enough to the point where it would probably scald her, but she really did not care. She waited, leaning on the door and holding the dogtag of her sister while she waited for the bath to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:45 am

With a sigh Kali shook her head, "um no, it's fine I can handle it. Thanks anyway, and uh, I'll keep that roof spot of yours in mind." Kali then went to help Blaze walk to the shower.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:03 am

When the bath was full, Harblu turned the nob over to stop the water from running. At this point she was still fairly calm, but she couldn't go back to her team. If you looked at Harblu's body, you could tell that she burned herself before multiple times by taking scalding baths. She also had burned herself in other ways, but to Harblu herself never felt any pain. She eventually just got used to it. So she stepped into the scalding tub of water, and lied her head down on the rim.

The bathroom itself was really steamy similar to something at a hot springs. Nevertheless, she lied down in the tub and tried to relax. She looked back up at her dogtag locket and continued to look at the picture of her sister. The water was burning her, but she didn't feel anything. She never did. She was just thinking about Clementine. She was thinking that she needed to slowly torture herself. She needed to go through the pain that her sister went. She needed to feel the closest thing that she could do to burning herself alive just so that Clementine would come back.

Around Harblu, she started to see black, and her vision started to blur. Everything she was seeing around her sister's picture was starting to blur. The picture itself was covered in tape and was waterproofed, so she didn't need to worry about getting that ruined. She did everything she could in the past to make sure that picture was fully protected. She weakly closed her locket, and then leaned her head on the tub. She allowed the darkness to take over her vision, and allowed the scalding water to burn her skin.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:33 am

Julia looked at kino and tilted her head before shrugging and walking into the room "Hey kino, go and try to find Zach and kiba so we can have a quick team chat then we can get to bed"
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:16 am

While everyone was att he party , Yuri was sitting alone on her bed in the dorm. Not really in the mood to socialize with peoplle she overthinks what happend so far. It was lucky fr me that ni had no trouble yet after i shot that bullet. It was a acident. She trippedand fell so it wasnt really her fault anyway. The leader of her team did seem to be that other guy of her team.

SHe lays down and thinks about what to think of him. Thee way he acted was in her opinion like a douchebag. Hopefully he wasnt too bossy. Some trouble might would happen between them. Gerenrally she didnt like to be bossed around and she didnt really like him at all. Her other two team mates seemed to be more normal. They did both seem to be nice people i could get aong with .

While everyone was gone i kept laying on my bed eating cookies. Afer a while i heard someoen enter the dor,m. THe person did seem to be really angry. I stop eating and listen carefully. The door closed with some loud noice and i heard someoen walking upstairs.

It probably was Eve. She did seem angry. Concerned about her friend, Yuri standsup and stands at the doorway ofher room. Eve was laying on her bed. Eve? Are you alright? Did something happen at the party?
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:53 am

Kaori sat at a table, alone, sipping from a red cup full of some fruity type of liquid. He had been told about things like this, yet he never liked them for himself. He was never the partying type; it was a waste of time. He sighed and tossed out his cup before walking back to the room, alone. Upon entering, he sighed once more and fell onto his bed, where he just lay there, bored and slightly annoyed.

"Stupid slackers...don't they know there are more important issues to attend to than partying...Such a waste of time.."
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:09 pm

In a really insane sounding voice, as if she was a Volcano echoing through the Room, as he head turns in fairly rigid manor "Welll you see Yuri...That mack guy,,, stole My Underwear I was wearing magically, then DID Stuff to them,...shared them... Then AFTER I GOT CHANGED and put another bra on, the first old magically showed up AFTER HE WAS DONE....I AM GOING TO DECAPITATE THAT STUPID... FOOL" !!!!!!!. Eve calms her tone, and looks at Yury.. "And how was your day"
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:26 pm

A explosion of words aanger and emotionsncame out of Eve s mouth. Alittlenshocked Yuri shked all over for a few seconds.Feelingnbad for Eve, Yuri slowlynwalks to Eve. Slowly i sit dowwn next to her and hug her to comfert her. I didnt knownyounhadnsuch a horrible time. That mack guy seemed alright. Im here for you eve. We will get him back for this someday. No one messes withnmy friends.

I stop hugging her and sit back. He isnjusrt a sick desperate pervert.
After tht Eve asksnme about my day. My face looks awaya little ahamed and my face showed emotions of pain.Almost grabbing my head out of automatism. After quicklymgettingncontrol ofnher bodymback she answers the question. I.. I did just youknow. Think abot things. I didntnreally do much.

Meanwhile she was having a fight with her evilside about the control over her mind and body but she acted lookingn at Eve againn with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Kiba walked into the room, his belly full and happy. "Hm? You guys okay?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:54 pm

kino turned around to see kiba and said "uh, ya were good, was about to go find you" than the memorie of boku no pico started slowly c reeping its way back. kino started sweating slightly "um, i think i am going to go for a walk.....try to clear my head of...things..." he than looked back at julia and said with out even thinking "oh and, try difrent color underwear and bra's, its not easy to get stains out of white ones." he than turned aroun d and left the room to go on a walk just around the outside of the place.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:23 pm

"Okay, I'll contact you once I've got all the leaders." Orajeo said as he walked out of the room walking around he knew his dorm was on the top floor. Remembering his time he explored the school during the first day he was here, he knew there was an old elevator here which still functioned despite how old and rusty it looked.

He pressed the button and the doors immediately swung open. 'Huh, convenient.' He thought as he stepped in, the moment he stepped in the elevator started to make some sound as if it was past it's weight limit. However Orajeo knew the elevator could carry himself since he had used it in the past. It was an very old elevator that just worked with buttons and didn't even have a scroll scanner yet, so he pushed the upper most floor. With loud noises of protest the elevator started to move. 'Weird, this is way more noise than the elevator made before.' He looked around the small room and saw nothing, except for the normal elevator which was decorated with a carpet and a wooden interior which was attached to the pulley, the odd thing is that there wasn't even a hatch.

Last edited by Necruta on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Julia watched as kino walked around, her face red with embarassment and alittle bit of anger, she mumbled something before walking into their room and sitting on her bed as she waited for all her teammates to arrive
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:35 pm

as kino was walking around the outside of the building. he instantlyu relized what he said to julia and said "i-im fucked when i get back..." he dident know what to be more scared of, boku no pico, or a pissed julia. he just c ontinued walking on the dirt path
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Quaid waited until the water was loud enough that Harblu couldn't hear them, then turned to Brady and Torch.
"Okay, I don't even make eye contact with Harblu and I can tell something's the matter with her. Do you guys know anything about it?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Macky woke up. Not knowing where how long he had been out of it he got up and dusted himself as he found himself covered in dust. He coughed, and climbed back into the vent. Crawling through it he found the closest exit. Opening the vet gently, he heard some noises, freaking out since he was still under the sleep spell. He fell through landing in front of Quaid, Brady, and Torch. An after thought of the dreaded Boku-No-Pico episodes went through his head again, making it almost a KO. He looked up at the group "Hey..." He managed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Brady finished his rant on tactics and stuff when he laid back against the door to the bathroom to feel it was hot and saw a load of steam coming out. He figured Harblu was alright, but he still wanted to check up on her to ensure she was not in danger. Brady had no idea why he cared so much but figured it was most likely a result of his past and his care for others.

He then had a look around the room and said, "You know... Our room seems a bit cramp. With all our stuff, the beds, and now the curtained area for Harblu. Maybe we could convince Doran and Weiss to let us do the work and expand our room a bit. How does that sound to you guys?"

Brady then set down on his bed to await the thoughts from Torch and Quaid. He figured Harblu had heard him through door so she could give her own two cents on this idea. He heard Quaid's Comment about Harblu and figured something was wrong and so he nodded and gave a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Quaid sighed. It wasn't like they were going to get anywhere with that.
"I guess you're right, Brady...this room was good enough for one person the couple of years or so I was here, but now it's gotten a bit cramped...I guess I could ask Doran if he'd let us cut some corners, but I'd need some support from my teammates." He was, admittedly, a bit disappointed that he wasn't selected as leader or second in command, but he didn't let that get to him and instead focused on the positives. Still, he knew his life would end at some point...
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Eve up and a bit more calmed with her lust for macks demise buried ad she realized Yuri could use a drink. Eve grabs two bottles and throws one down to Yuri, and drinks one herself 'Your love this stuff". *Evil smirk on Eves Face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next