Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Kiba opened up his scroll and was about to send the invites to everyone, when he realized he didn't ask permission for a party. He sent an immediate text to Julia. "Wait! We need to ask Weiss first!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Julia tapped her chin and sent a text back saying "I'm sure it will be okay! Aslong as we don't break anything atleast" Julia sent the text then dashed back to the academy, immediatly preparing decorations
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Kiba flickered back into the academy until he was at Weiss's office. He knocked lightly, tapping his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Brady walked in and said, "Hello Mrs. Schnee. May I have a moment of your time?" Brady sat down in a nearby chair and said, "I was wondering if I could learn some of the facts of being a leader. I figured there was more than just leading the team. I was wondering since you are from such a legendary team." Brady was worried he sounded as if he was wanting to quit. He wanted to lead, however he does not know the full ins and outs of leading. Hopefully he can return with proper knowledge of the subject. He then heard a noise at the door and awaited whoever it was to enter.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Kiba shrugged and opened the door, walking in. "Hello I-..." He saw Brady and froze. "Should I leave? I see you're busy..."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:57 pm

"Well, I was sick of my team after our mission so I've pretty much been avoiding them since we came back. I found a nice relaxing spot on the roof of the main hall where I could be alone with my thoughts before we left for the mission so I've been spending most of my time there." He said in a normal tone as if it was the most normal thing to do. "You see during my mission my semblance became apparent to me. So naturally I've been trying to train it and tried to make it as useful as possible, but it still has some drawbacks. Those drawbacks caused me to slip while on the roof and I fell down." He shrugged and laughed a bit. "It could've happened to anyone."

While he was acting nice and comfortable he really wanted to get out of here, he wanted to be alone without anyone near him. However for some reason a part of him stopped him from doing so and engage in a conversation with this girl. It was weird, but at the same time it also didn't feel so bad anymore to be social with people. Then something shot through his mind. "WAIT! did they announce the team leaders yet, or was I passed out when they did that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:05 pm

"Just one minute" she says to the person who was knocking. She then stands up and stares Brady in eyes. "You are obviously worried your going to fail. Unless I am wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:07 pm

"Yeah, they did, you're basically leading a bunch of misfits. That sucks. At least you have your semblance. I haven't found mine yet. I know I have it, I just haven't discovered it. I know I will eventually." She tells him.

"Do you know how you are going to deal with your team? You can't keep on running away from them now that you are their leader. It is your responsibility now to deal with their stupidity." She reminds him while asking him at the same time. In a way, she sorta felt bad for him. She knew she would have a lot of trouble trying to get a bunch of idiotic team mates to actually work together. In a way she could relate to Orajeo
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Brady nodded. He was not usually the type of guy who led others. There were rumors that he led a crime syndicate back home but that was just foolish people scared of his strength. Brady then said, "You are correct. I am just worried about fucking up something important and ruining the flow of skills our team shares."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:18 pm

He took a deep breath when he heard he was the team leader. "Oh greeeeeaaaat." He said while also sighing. He fell down back on the wet bed again, not passed out now just tired from having to deal with his teams idiocy. Not knowing what to do he just sat up again. "Mind if I stay here for a while, so I don't have to go back to my trainwreck of a team for a while."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Torch had fully rested, and went back to his dorm room. H opened the door to see harblu, and some other guy. He was stil agitated at harblu but it was passing. "Who is that?" Torch said as he was getting his towel preparing to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Julia wiped some sweat off her forehead, the courtyard was set for a huge party, loudspeakers, music,balloons,tables,chairs everything needed for a party was there "Woohoo! I'm done! Now to go find everyone!" Julia ran off, ending up at team 4's room and knocking on the door
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:30 pm

Harblu figured that Orajeo really did not like his team. "Yeah sure, just try to avoid the curtains." She tells him as she points to the red curtains behind him. "But whats so dam wrong about your team? Like I saw what was on the footage, but they seem really disorientated. Like they need someone to tell the what to do from what I saw. But from what I saw, it doesn't seem like they would be that bad. Did something happen after the cameras cut out?" Harblu continues as she tries to get him to talk more about his teams problems while giving him some advice at the same time.

"Oh hey Torch, this is Orajeo, hes going to be staying with us for a bit. Leader needs some time away from his own team if you know what I mean." She introduces Torch to Orajeo, as she then turns her attention to Torch.

"You didn't come back for awhile, are you alright? As fun as that was, I'm not going to kidnap you in the middle of the night and force you to watch Boku no Pico." Harblu reassures Torch. And she wasn't lying too. If her teammates would feel paranoid about being safe around the team, she would rather try to make them feel as safe as they could rather then try to play pranks on them in all fun and possibly ruin her team dynamic.

"Come in!" Harblu shouts out towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Julia walks in and smiles brightly at harblu and torch before nodding politely to orajeo "Nice to Meet you, im Julia" Julia smiled wide at them all "So! We are having a party for all the teams, new and old, you all in? It will be fun we deserve a nice party before all the missions start" Julia said excitedly, her ears twitching slightly as her tail wrapped around her waist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:35 pm

"Just have faith and you will be fine " she says looking back at the other boy. "Come in. What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:43 pm

"Meh, I might stay around here. The others might show up though. I mean, I don't mind if they do, we already prep'd for our mission as much as we could anyways. But thanks for the offer Julia." Harblu thanks Julia for the party offer. Mostly if anything she probably wanted some time to herself or to spend with Clementine while everyone else was partying.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:45 pm

Julia frowned slightly "Aww I was looking forward to seeing you there harblu...we might be having sparring matches between the teams but im not sure if you would like that" Julia said, hoping to convince her to join in on the fun
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:45 pm

Brady nodded and said, "Thank you Mrs Schnee. I will do my best." Brady then left the room and saw Kiba enter. Brady then went back to his team room and saw Harblu, Julia, Torch, and Orajeo. He said, "Hey what is going on in here?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:54 pm

"Well Brady, Orajeo just woke up, Julia was inviting us to a party, and Torch just came back. All an all, nothing really, just talking right now. And Julia, that sounds tempting but I'ma sit out for now. Maybe later I might show up. Who knows?" Harblu tells Brady and Julia. She seemed so crowded by this room and the people. She really would just want to be somewhat alone. Then she had an idea. She wondered if her team mates would be okay with rebuilding and redesigning their dorm room. She figured she would point out the idea later.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Julia smiled and bowed politely to them all "Yea what harblu said, we are hosting a party for all the teams in the courtyard and it's starting in half an hour so come over!" Julia smiled and put her hair in a ponytail before leaving the room to head to the courtyard, figuring kiba would get the others.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Kiba came in and sighed. "Uh, I was gonna ask if we could make a party for the newly formed teams and old teams, as a sort of way so they can all interact and get along. I doubt only those within their teams will never interact with others, so getting to know everyone else is a good thing right? I think Julia just blew her money on decorations, right when I realized we needed to ask for permission. I would pay for basically the rest of the party so no money will be spent by the school. I also think we all should get one last day before we all have to gear up and put our game faces on for our missions tomorrow, because it will be stressful. This will give us clear and relaxed minds, so it might even improve our own performances as well in the field. So, may we please have a sort of "Welcome Teams" party? We can have teachers chaperone, maybe you can have some fun too. I remember reading about how you had a massive food fight with team RWBY and JNPR. We wanna have fun too, just not with all the destruction."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:15 pm

Weiss sighs. "As long as no rules are broken I can't stop you. Go ahead. However if you stay up late and show up to class unprepared, it will not look well for you." She says before picking up a picture frame on her desk and looking at it. Sighing, she puts it down. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Julia turns the radio on and instantly plays one of her favorite songs, making sure everything is set up before pumping the volume up loud,nshe smiled as her ears stood up, wiping some sweat from her forehead she played the song and waited for everyone.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtMXnr293zU
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Kiba tried not to yell in excitement. "Alright! I'll make the end date 10pm for all students to immediately go lights out, as it's our lights out time anyways. It should start at around 6pm, and everything will be ready by 5:30pm. Thanks!" Kiba sprinted out and called Julia and Brady on his scroll, and sent a mass invite to the school for the event. "He peeked back into the room and directly towards Weiss right before he went off again. "You were always my favorite RWBY team member."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Weiss sighs, but when Kiba leaves she lets out a small smile. "If only you could be here now Ruby..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next