Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

One of those tough decisionss you gotta make

Go down 
+3
Oshu
Auirex
Nublyfe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

choco or candy tho
chocolate
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
candy
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
indifferent(scrub)
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:18 am

Penguino wrote:
.>.> why do u say sorry for u big fat nib ;-; hurting feelers

i said sorry for thinking chocolate was candy scrub
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:20 am

yeah stfu and sit down

SOUND FAMILIAR LIL BISH
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:22 am

Penguino wrote:
yeah stfu and sit down

SOUND FAMILIAR LIL BISH

why are you being so hostal all of a sudden </3
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:54 am

idk maybe you cause someone told me the exact same thing before mane ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Penguino wrote:
idk maybe you cause someone told me the exact same thing before mane ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ya. someone also told me we were going to cool it on the posts >.> but looks like that someone went back on it >^>
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:15 pm

i am cooling down on the posts ur the one who isnt <.< anyways this topic is rip
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Voted, obviously chocolate, what kind of question even is this
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:56 pm

Dark Rose wrote:
Voted, obviously chocolate, what kind of question even is this

basic ass bitch
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:20 am

a perfectly valid question and jish why u gotta be like dis chocolate is real good bruh its a hard decision
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:27 am

Nublyfe wrote:
a perfectly valid question and jish why u gotta be like dis chocolate is real good bruh its a hard decision

neva that.

...gajeel?
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:02 am

should have put in the the quotes topic not this one ;-;
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:10 am

Nublyfe wrote:
should have put in the the quotes topic not this one ;-;

ya i guess your right xD. ill do that later
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:13 am

ok guis. If y'all don't get back on topic i'm lockin dis.
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:01 pm

ok. ok. ok. ok. ok. ok. ok. ok. ok.

well it looks like candy won the votes so i guess in the end candy > chocolate

i cri errytiem
Back to top Go down
GajeelFx
GajeelFx

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:50 am

I heard a neva that. Who trying to get shot?
Back to top Go down
https://satellar.forumotion.com
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:55 am

pls go check ur hearing fam and check yourself before u rek urself nig
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 5:41 am

what the actual fuck was this forum at the end?
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptySat May 13, 2017 4:59 am

Large Kid wrote:
what the actual fuck was this forum at the end?

why da fuk u posting mate D: dont be diging up old post's mann no necrophilia alowed at dis place
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Necrophilia is allowed tho
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:09 pm

The Vampire Queen wrote:
Necrophilia is allowed tho
but its illegal
Back to top Go down
Stairs.
Stairs.

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Throughout my life I have made multiple decisions, but looking back on it all pale in comparison to this. I have had a long time to contemplate not only my choice but the repercussions of the choice. Every waking moment I think of both candy and chocolate and what they both mean to me, not just taste but also emotionally. I also considered health benefits of both chocolate and candy and wondered if either choice would result in me getting more attraction from the ladies for as we all know, if you get no vagina you'll be eaten in china. During this time, I got my mother who did one science lesson during her time in education ( which was brief on account of her being a FUCKING RETARD(it passed on to me)) to finally once and for all come to conclusion on what is better. We did one test and found that all candy which is created with the use of horse fat results in growth of the male genitals by like 0.5mm now when you actually think about it this shit is M O N U M E N T A L. You know how like when people become blind and shit their hearing increases the same applies to genitals bro so if you like cut of your breasts you'd get like a hella sensitive pussy i am telling you i know these things so when you eat this candy and your cockadoodooalllo increase 0.5mm your sight increases or something i think i don't know i made a power point on this one sec let me find it ... okay so yeah it increase your sight so you can not only see the 9th dimension but the fact that all human life forms infact are just fidget spinner in skin suits. So we all learned that candy is in fact the correct option Smile)
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 am

Necrophilia isn't illegal if noone rats me out >.>
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:51 pm

[quote="Large Kid"]Necrophilia isn't illegal if noone rats me out >.>
[/quote

get ratted, cya your banned. i called the cops a hour ago they got yo ip
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 5:36 am

O well. looks like i just have to work out a bunch in prison and become the fucking stronk then keel ur face hole
Back to top Go down
GajeelFx
GajeelFx

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:22 pm

ur all caca
Back to top Go down
https://satellar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of those tough decisionss you gotta make   One of those tough decisionss you gotta make - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next