Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
I want to start a Roleplay Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

I want to start a Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

I want to start a Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Hey guys. Im going to get straight to the point. Its summer. I want to Roleplay. And this place has a good amount of people. I was thinking if i could start a roleplay here soon. Like in like 5 days or something. And i just wanted to make sure if i was ok to do it and if any of you will be on board with it.

About the Roleplay: Its going to be a Fantasy/Adventure roleplay. Its not one of the really controlled ones, its one of those where it has a main plot point all the characters have to complete together or something. I dont have a set story yet but i have things in the mix so dont worry.

If you have any questions or any suggestions im willing to take them, just post them in the comments
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:24 pm

Why would I want to join your RP if you don't even know how your RP is going to work or the plot? I am sure that no one will want to join an RP that doesn't have its world fully built, nor one that just has lazy worldbuilding.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
I want to start a Roleplay Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I want to start a Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
I want to start a Roleplay Left_bar_bleue0/0I want to start a Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:26 pm

well what danzo said and in all fairness we do kind of have a RP already going and by the looks of it olmost done aswell so any chnace you can hold out longer? and maybe it would give you time to work on your RP more e.e i my self normaly like free typing RP wiht out a plot just cuz you have no idea what can happen and the ending is disided by the RPers so idk if i would join yours :/
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Dazo wrote:
Why would I want to join your RP if you don't even know how your RP is going to work or the plot? I am sure that no one will want to join an RP that doesn't have its world fully built, nor one that just has lazy worldbuilding.

This post was to ask if i could make one first, and i was asking if any of you would join it once i do make it. Because i was going to post an actual Rp with an actual plot and world if i was allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Joshuadyson wrote:
well what danzo said and in all fairness we do kind of have a RP already going and by the looks of it olmost done aswell so any chnace you can hold out longer? and maybe it would give you time to work on your RP more e.e i my self normaly like free typing RP wiht out a plot just cuz you have no idea what can happen and the ending is disided by the RPers so idk if i would join yours :/

I asked the same question a while ago, and they said it would end pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:10 am

Fire makes very scattered plots with constant new enemies with no real back story or explanation; not to mention bad grammar and just decent writing skills. (I'm a tough critic.) So Fire, if you want a roleplay you better bust your ass to make a very good plot with little to no holes and bullshit like every rp that I have ever been in regarding your involvement.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:19 am

Ten Kodori wrote:
Fire makes very scattered plots with constant new enemies with no real back story or explanation; not to mention bad grammar and just decent writing skills. (I'm a tough critic.) So Fire, if you want a roleplay you better bust your ass to make a very good plot with little to no holes and bullshit like every rp that I have ever been in regarding your involvement.

Shots_Fired
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:51 am

I suppose so, but if no one tells him this he will never improve. He keeps wanting to improve, but how is he going to without a tough critic?
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Ten Kodori wrote:

Oi Human World was a mess, and i thought DMU wasn't that bad, just didn't finish it, but thanks, helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:20 pm

DMU was the best! I loved that rp, it's where Angel Eric originated for me ^,^
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:29 pm

MeowMeowMetsy wrote:
DMU was the best! I loved that rp, it's where Angel Eric originated for me ^,^

@-@.....
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:32 pm

That RP was amazingly bad, but it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Ten Kodori wrote:
That RP was amazingly bad, but it was fun.

Cant help it when it was my first so. Also dont worry i've been working on a good plot, its almost done but ill give myself a couple of days before i post anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to start a Roleplay   I want to start a Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to start a Roleplay
Page 1 of 1