Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]

Go down 
+6
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Dark Rose
Myrtenaster
Ulti-Apelio
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:56 pm

"You wanna bet on that? Alanna Alanna teases Humonculon and B.U.N.N.Y., with a playful grin." She says as she goes to wake up Alanna.

"Sister, wake up! Alanna Alanna says, giving her sister a little zap." She says.

Alanna wakes up in shock due to the shock that Alanna Alanna gave her. "Kid what the fuck was th- Oh." She complains to Alanna Alanna as she then looks at Fluffles. "So we can fuckin start now?" She asks everyone, showing her the whiskers and other funny drawings that Alanna Alanna drew on her.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:56 pm

"Humonculon hasn't been updated for quite a few years. Upgrades for him that small are very hard to find and cost a lot of money. No one has been able to hack into him so far, but I would appreciate the help I suppose."

"W-what?..."Humoculon froze, nodding in disappointment to B.U.N.N.Y.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Jaden yelled to Humon "I still think your the coolest!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:01 pm

Ruby looks at Kiru and blushes. "It takes a lot of energy...I should be fine. Doing it too much on this sort of scale can kill me though." She says, wiping off the blood on lips.

Fluffles looks around and does something similar to a yawn, sitting down and curling up into itself like a snake.

Jade, still speechless, turns to Ruby. "THE BLOODY HELL! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU CAN DO THAT."

Ruby just looks at Jade and shrugs. "Forgot"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Jaden hands Ruby her badge and smiles
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Gajeel sighs and shook his head. Humonculon sniffled.

Meanwhile Rex sat down on the grass cross-legged. "My name is Zeno Zoldych, but everyone calls me Rex and I like it better so please, call me that. Uh, I was basically a police officer.I was arrested for I don't know what reason, something about a spirit user. I don't know what those are. They tortured me and did...things. I rather just enjoy the fact I'm out now. Nice to meet you all. Seems like you guys are quite the colorful bunch. "

Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Jaden nodded "Nice too meetcha, yea we certainly are an interesting bunch" Jaden tosses Rex his badge "You get one too, welcome to the team"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:11 pm

"Sooo uh ruby? Wanna help me try and teaching these children how to hold a sword?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:13 pm

"your acting asif some of us dont use a sword as are main weapon..." said shina whitch seamed enoyed by the tone of her voice
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Jaden smiled "My dad taught me how to use a sword, but I prefer my daggers, alot faster"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:15 pm

"I rather have a pair of knives Kiru, but I can try a sword." Rex smiled, chuckling lightly. "Oi, what are we called again?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Kiru chuckled a bit, "Just because you use it as your main weapon doesn't mean you know how to use it right."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Jaden smiled "Well we are the spirit force or Team eclipse"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:17 pm

"You would have to hold me up, I can barely stand at the moment." She says, looking at Kiru with her eye.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Kiru chuckled then moved to help Ruby stand, "You know, it's actually going to be somewhat difficult to teach them while carrying you"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Alanna Alanna laughs at the drawings she drew on Alanna's face.

"What kid, what?" Alanna tells the kid.

"Oh, nothing, Alanna Alanna says suspiciously hiding something that she doesn't want to tell her sister." She says.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Jaden laughs at what AA did "Hehe good one AA"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:24 pm

"Well, just tell them how to do it then. I can sit and watch if your too weak to carry me" she says pouting

Jade looks at Alanna's face and laughs, going to her and kissing her. "Your so adorable with writing on your face."
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:28 pm

"Why do we sound like a wannabee knockoff team from Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:29 pm

"What fuckin dra!" Alanna says, then when she comes to the realization that Alana Alanna drew on her face laughs.

"Your totally getting it later." She says in her head.

"Bitch you know you love it." Millia says.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Kiru scoffed at Ruby, "Callin me weak! What do you take me for? Some prissy little noble girl?!" Kiru did not mention the fact that she was, indeed, a noble girl. "I'll teach these morons how to use a sword while carrying you easy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:32 pm

"Oh really? I don't think your strong enough" she whispers in her ear in a spine-chilling voice.

Jade holds Alanna. "Don't piss Millia off. I would rather not hear the rant that comes afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:35 pm

"Well too bad bitch, cause your gonna get it anyways." Millia laughs like an evil sonofabitch. "Let me introduce you to my pecking order. First it goes you, the worms, the worms in the dirt, The other spirits, The Kid, then Millia. Any questions?" Millia asks.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:35 pm

"As you wish." B.U.N.N.Y displayed some more data across his face-screen, then looked back at Humonculon. "I have repaired all the bugs and updated your software, though your hardware could use some improvement as well..."

Max walked forward and picked up B.U.N.N.Y, scratching behind his ears as if he were a real bunny, as he responded similarly by leaning into the scratching.
"You know, Ray, I admired you after we met, and since I'm not too good around people, I used my own mechanical prowess to make this little guy. He's always there to keep me company. He's got a bunch of cool stuff he can do as well."

Bunny:

Face-Claim: https://i.imgur.com/tIXY6Ot.jpg
Acronym: https://i.imgur.com/1fTVFkB.jpg
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Jaden laughs at the Pecking order, nodding in agreement
(DBZA FTW)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]   Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Chapter 3 [Mind Set]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next