Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Important Rp announcement. Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Important Rp announcement.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

Important Rp announcement. Empty
PostSubject: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:42 pm

Ok. Im tired of this stupid ass shit. I fucked up and i kept accepting super OP powers. And now its too fucking annoying. I'm literally mad right now so this is what i am going to do. I am going to fucking look through everyones little characters and read everyones little bitty powers. EVERYTHING. And i will be denying everything that i think is too OP. Or anything i dont like. I will be fare so dont go thinking half of your move pool gone. Below i will be posting what im kicking out and what im winning. And there is no way for you to say no to my choice. I wont give you guys a little chance to talk back and try to win it back. What i will do is give you guys a different chance to change it. To make it balanced. And if you dont like it. You are losing the move simple. If you dont like it leave the fucking roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:44 am

Necro the only thing you need to change is make your Berserker oni shit 150. and calm down on the super swipe shit. So make it so that its super strength but it wont instantly abliterate someone if you're right in front of someone. Fragmented End is good just not the "a larger glyph appears in the center of the circle, from which a large, multi-hitting energy laser fires, accompanied by smaller lasers from the six spheres. After this finishes, the mystic arte ends and Jagger drops back down to the ground." So many lazers
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:01 am

All Necs character are talked through he is good.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:17 am

Cuz fire wanted me to go over this one.

Gajeel.

Let's start with archive: That move copy is bs, just because you know HOW its done doesn't mean you have the ability to use it, ditch that. Also memory stealing shouldn't be instant, needs to take time as some memories would be much more difficult to reach. Well trained minds could also guard against it.

Battery Cores. Extra energy bars are bs.

Slots, double the costs at least.

Inferno control melt through "anything" nerf that a tad.

Nightmare rotation: Absolute Defenses are OP nerf it or it costs shit loads.
Same with Soul charge, but actually, you put 5 points of energy into your shield, it can only stop 5 points.

Pain Packer: Regenerating limbs in 5 posts? Yeh that kind of regen speed too fast, slow it down.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:20 am

SoulSilver is accepted
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:24 am

Eric Accepted nothing to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:25 am

Valkoor accepted lost one skill.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:34 am

All of Luna's character accepted, Rubies characters accepted. But Ruby you have to change Fluffies insta poison to -2 energy each post if you are hit by the poison. I dont like the actual poison.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:25 am

Fluffles: 25 energy *NO you cannot combine toxic touch and acid breath to double hit. Nothing will happen the first move you use will take effect while the second one wont work*

Name: Toxic Touch (Toggle)
Cost: 5
Range: Low
Duration: Until turned off
Cool-Down: Can be used again after the poison wears off of the person that was already poisoned
Description: Fluffles poisons anyone he touches. Enemies lose 2 energy points per post. Lasts for 7 posts

Name: Poision/Acid Breath
Range:Med
Duration: N/A
Cool-Down: Same cool down as Toxic Touch
Description: Fluffles breaths a cloud of poison gas or a spray of acid at his enemies. If touched you are poisoned for 5 posts -2 energy

Name: Solar Flight
Cost: N/A
Range: N/A
Cool-Down: N/A
Description:  Fluffles is able to fly at hyper sonic speeds while the sun shines. The  closer to mid day the faster he flies, capping out at Mach 22.

Name: Friendship
Description:  Fluffles has a connection to his master Ruby, able to sense her  anywhere in the world and know what condition she is in.

Name: Solarblast
Cost: 15
Range: Medium
Cool-Down: 3 Pages
Description:Fluffles  absorbs the energy of the sun as long as he is in sunlight, then fires a  massive beam of concentrated energy.

Fix on Fluffles. Bit too strong i balanced him better
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:41 am

Dazo accepted. Lost one skill.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:44 am

to correct you, I lost Lilac 2 skills (1 that was the same as another) and another one which I bought (so thank god I didn't get money spent), and energy costs were raised. Lilac's railgun got nerfed because I decided to remove the feathers and shit. And Vector Transformation actually became a skill.

Also nerfed aimbote on my own accord along with cutting Alanna's Quicksilver stuns
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:14 am

All of Tama's character accepted. After my balancing
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:14 am

Ten is already done by Luna.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:24 am

Jish.... Me, Valk, Tama worked on you... Here's the finished product. Take it.

Name: Peak Human Agility
Range: Self
Description: Shina has reached the peak of human performance, and her agility, strength, dexterity, and speed are near unmatched.

Name: Enhanced Assassination
Description: Shina has been trained in the ways of the assassin, and is able to kill without remorse or hesitation. In addition, she can be rather "creative" in her methods, ranging from something like a quick stab to poisoning their child's lips.

Name: Enhanced Combat
Description: Shina has been trained in various style of fighting, including most martial arts, wrestling, kickboxing, etc. In addition, her mastery of weaponry is outstanding, and she has either already learned how to use most weapons, or is able to adjust to one quickly due to her experience.

Name: Shadow Blade
Cost: 10
Duration: As long as the wielder is still wielding the sword
Cool-Down: 2 days
Description: Shina's blade is covered in a dark, translucent shroud, and a red line runs down the middle of the blade. During the duration, the blade has increased cutting power, and is able to cut through most objects with ease. In addition, a wide slash that does not hit anyone will create a barrier in front of Shina that will block the next attack aimed at her.

Name: Shadow Puppets
Duration: Until she moves
Cool-Down:
Description: Shina is only able to use this if any part of her body is touching the shadow of something without a will of its own. Shina is able to move and manipulate any object with a shadow that is touching her to her will, but she must stand in the same place during the duration. Moving from that spot will cancel the skill and sever her ties with the objects.

Name: Shadow Walker
Cost: 2
Range: Low/Med/long
Duration: As long as the user is in the shadows
Description: The user is allowed to walk into shadows and remain undetected until they come out of the shadows. The user also has the capability to drag other people in the shadow with them.

Name: Shadow Clone
Range: Low/Med/Long
Duration: As long as the user is in combat
Cool-Down: 2 hours
Description: Shina creates a shadow copy of herself. The shadow's strength, speed, and agility are equivalent to her own, and she can control it at will. It cannot use skills, however, and only one clone can be active at a time. The clone will take injuries as Shina normally would, and a fatal strike to the shadow will cause it to dissipate.

Name: Shadow Armor
Duration: As long as the user is in combat
Cool-down: N/A
Description: Shina is temporarily shrouded in shadows. When they clear, she is clad in shadow-like armor, which is extremely durable and light. In addition, it is resilient to temperature changes and magic.

Name: Shadow Shot
Cost: 20
Rang: long/med/low
Cool-down: 5 pages
Description:Shina fires a shadow-like bullet from the tip of her sword. The bullet itself acts like a normal hand gun bullet, with similar power. It casts a shadow, however, based on the position of moon/sun, regardless of if it would normally cast a shadow or not. If this shadow passes over the skin of the target, the bullet will immedieately teleport to them, hitting them where the shadow passed over.

Name: Demonic Awakening
Cost: Can only be activated when Shina has 1 energy left
Duration: Until Shina is defeated or she loses her sword.
Cool-down: 1 Chapter
Description: Shina harvests the power of Saib, acting as his host. She transforms into a demonic figure, becoming a feminine fallen angel-like figure. Despite her seemingly petite appearance, she posses superhuman strength and speed. Her skin is extremely durable, being able to take a slash from an enchanted sword while taking almost no damage. She can teleport at will, jumping through the Abyss to reach her desired location within the vicinity of battle. In addition, she is surrounded by a malevolent purple aura, stretching out about 6 feet from her. Anyone who touches the aura will begin to experience irrational fear and paranoia, and excrutiating pain will fill their body, rendering most immobile. During the transformation, however, she remains at 1 energy, disabling the use of any other skills.
( This is dat sexy ass demon host doe: https://www.wattpad.com/cover/28272558-368-k313221.jpg )

Name: Shadow Strike
Cost: 13 points
Duration: Until broken or deactivated
Cool-down: End of Chapter
Description: The user cloaks herself in a veil that makes her invisible as well as their aura and allows her to phase through physical and special attacks. While doing this, they develop superhuman speed. This is used purely for stealth, and she is unable to draw her weapons or intentionally strike another. If she makes physical contact with another person, whether it be through objects or not, the stealth is immediately broken.

New Weapon: One of the legendary demon swords of Hell, this weapon delivers double the strength used when swinging it. In addition, it emits a malevolent, sinister aura from a small engrave symbol on the middle of the blade. This weapon also enables the use of "Shadow Demon Transformation: Vetis"

Last edited by Firebreath on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:27 am

... final bitch. YALL CHARACTERS ARE FIXED NOW. WE CAN ROLEPLAY AGAIN. STOP BITCHING TO ME ABOUT SHIT NOW. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BAN THE NEXT PERSON WHO BITCHES ABOUT A SKILL UNLESS THEY HAVE A GOOD REASON

Tara First Char:

Melody:

Ivris whatever her name is im done with this shit:
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:30 am

Jish your holy ass character is also done. Ya bitch.

Name: Peak Human Agility
Description: The user's agility is of a superior standard, even among gold-medal-winning athletes and other highly trained professionals in the field of athletics. Even the user's celerity is much better than the likes of an ordinary human. Enabling them to move with perfect agility, reflexes, speed, and accuracy. The user is able to move in any type of physical way flawlessly. They could be the finest dancer in the world, the best martial artist, the greatest athlete, etc.

Name: Enhanced Assassination
Description: User can perform the art of assassination better than the average killer, they are able to dispatch their victims without as so much as a struggle. The ways to do this range from something complex and high-finesse like mastery in stealth, strategically planned scenarios and highly disciplined martial arts to something simple-yet-effective like brute strength and raw speed to overwhelm the targets.

Name: Enhanced Combat
Description: The user is unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. They can also become superhumanly skilled in their use of weaponry.

Name: Enhanced Intelligence
Range: low/med/long
Description: The user has intelligence that is significantly above standard genius level intellect. One is gifted with higher mental faculties such as a more powerful memory, better calculation skills, greater reasoning skills, and a more superior learning capacity. At this stage, an individual can often come up with unique and original ideas that elevates the thinking of humanity to new levels.

Name: Holy blade
Duration: aslong as the user is still in combat
Description: During the duration, the blade has increased cutting power, and is able to cut through most objects with ease. In addition, a wide slash that does not hit anyone will create a barrier in front of Shina that will block the next attack aimed at her.

Name: Holy bow & arrows
Cost: 1 per arrow
Range: long
Duration: for as long as the user is in combat
Description: Materializes a bow and spiritual tip arrows. The arrows themselves can and will pierce through most of armor and shields. The bow can shoot the arrows at extreme speeds.

Name: Holy bombardment
Cost: 15
Range: short/med/long
Duration: 3 posts
Cool-down: 1 page
Description: Adrein calls down blasts of energy from the sky, to rain down destruction below. The energy blasts fall randomly, spanning a radius of 150 ft. The blasts themselves do about as much damage as a standard hand gun, but cannot damage anything without a will of its own.

Name: Holy armor
Duration: as long as the user is in combat
Description: Adrein conjures a set of holy armor to wear. The armor is partially resistant to spiritual attacks. It is extremely durable and light, and renders Adrein immune to experiencing the effects of temperature changes. https://i.imgur.com/W0MOPCi.png

Name: Energy turrets
Cost: 5 per orb
Range: long/med
Duration: 5 posts of the user
Cool-down: 5 pages
Description: Adrein summons a number of orbs around him. These orbs will shoot energy out at nearby hostile characters, attempting to injure or kill them. The energy shots are equivalent to a weak gunshot, and can peirce weak armor and shields.

Name: Spiritual Circle
Cost: 20
Range: Medium
Duration: 4 posts
Cool-down 10 pages
Description: Anyone that is in the circle when it is active cannot mover or use any ability that would get them out of the circle. The circle cannot be cancelled out or drained of its energy (description of the circle https://i.imgur.com/r3Zza6f.png )

Name: Holy Awakening
Cost: the user must have 3 or less energy to activate this ability
Duration: until the user is defeated or wins the fight
Description: Adrein acts as a host for Eg, using is body to channel his powers. While in this form, he grows two angelic wings, and is able to fly. He can heal most wounds by simply touching them. It take a varying amount of time depending on the wound, however. While in the area, anyone friendly character will receive +2 energy a post. He can also make barriers around targetted allies and himself, fizzling any demonic or dark powers while softening the blows from spiritual and physical attacks. In addition, Eg is personally capable of battle. He is extremely fast, able to fly at mach 10 speed and extremely strong and durable.
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Important Rp announcement. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Important Rp announcement. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Important Rp announcement. Left_bar_bleue0/0Important Rp announcement. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:40 am

remind me to kill you guys later thank chu <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Rp announcement.   Important Rp announcement. Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Rp announcement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's Lounge :: Role Playing-
Jump to: