Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track

Go down 
+5
Auirex
Firebreath
Ulti-Apelio
Oshu
Reventón
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Reventón
Reventón

Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Empty
PostSubject: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:51 pm

A couple times before I have thought about leaving but someone has always convinced me to stay. I've tried but this place is unbearable to me now. Things just changed for me so I can't stay here anymore. I love the friends I've made here and all but I just can't stay. And on another note if anyone else is disappointed in how this place is now message me on DN, facebook (https://www.facebook.com/fenixling), or Skype (facebook:fenixling_1) and I will bring you into the new academy I have made for pure dueling. Again I say I love the precious friends I have made here but I just can't stay. You all are still free to talk with me I just won't be here anymore. Thank you to those who became my friends.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Left_bar_bleue0/0Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:55 pm

i cry ev time ;-;
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Right in the feels. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Fucking another one down because of the Roleplay...
Back to top Go down
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:22 pm

kk breh breh. see you on de udder place.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Left_bar_bleue100/100Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Left_bar_bleue100/100Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:31 pm

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
Nah moar seriously bruh gun miss you. #AlwaysNub
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:01 am

LMFAOOO I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT SONG XD
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Left_bar_bleue0/0Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:25 am

Later fe fe kins :I
Back to top Go down
GajeelFx
GajeelFx

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:08 pm

http://prntscr.com/6w6tmd greatest memory i got from reventon ;-; (he was loveless before reventon)
Back to top Go down
https://satellar.forumotion.com
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Rip, didn't know you well but you'll be missed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track   Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell. Reventon Needs to Find A New Track
Page 1 of 1