Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!

Go down 
+19
Dark Rose
Ulti-Apelio
Auirex
Kitty Mew Mew
Lunarnox
NeoNaruto
Caphalor
Myrtenaster
Tamashii
Firebreath
Nublyfe
Valkoor
Oshu
Ticci Nub Kitty
Dragonecro0987
TheDruelingMonkeY
The cutest grill
GajeelFx
Alisae
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Auirex
Admin
Admin
Auirex

Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:41 pm

lol Soulio Ily but i didn't see ya post.

Rose numbah 1: The nubs. As crazy as we all are I know that i can count on peps being serious when they need to.

Rose numbah 2: The Modsquad. Man i love you guys. y'all the nubbiest nubs to eva nub (even IF two of us aren't technically mods enymoar.)

Da inevitable thorn: the lack of dueling between the "older" members of the academy. So i've noticed that a lot of the members that were here before i came have basically stopped dueling each other and that generally correlates to how much errbody does dueling-wise becuz we gotta set an eggsample muh ninjas.

passin da ball tewwwwwwwwwww KONANANANANANANANANA BATEMAAAAAAAAN
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:55 am

I love this thread.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:11 am

Still waiting for my turn ;-;
Back to top Go down
Alpha Tortoise
Alpha Tortoise

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:27 am

what about the tortoise D:
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:48 am

And mine Scrub. XD
Back to top Go down
Konan020
Konan020

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Rose: Lots of cool people on here and they are generally accepting. You can pretty much find people to fit in with in the acad.

Rose #2: The Academy has grown massively since I went on hiatus, like there are a shit ton of members now, and chat is never really dead at times

Thorn: Eren left, R.i.p ;-;

Passing it to Dark Rose since they haven't got it yet >.>
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Oh crap, I wasn't actually planning on going but what the heck I'll give it a shot.

Rose #1: Well I guess first off would be all the awesome people here, I knew some people here but you were all strangers to me, but now alot of you are my best friends and I care about you all ^,^

Rose #2: This place is growing pretty fast and im happy about that, more people to meet and friends to make ^,^

Rose #3: Well my username is DarkRose and my last name is Rose so....yea felt like doing that ^,^

Thorn: The Rp. Woah woah woah! torches and pitchforks down people! let me explain. The Rp is amazing and I love it, its one of the main reasons I came here in the first place, but now I come here for the people first, Rp second. The reason why the Rp is a thorn is because if we are neck deep in an rp convo and someone new joins and gets ignored because we are so passionate about the rp, we would lose that person. It happened and aka and its possible it happens here, I just wanna make sure this place keeps going so thats my only concern ^,^

Anyways, in the event I dont get killed I'll pass it to Ten
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:08 am

I somehow knew Erik was gonna pass it onto me.

Rose #1: The People
I feel like this place is the only site I actually want to visit most of the time, mostly because of how amazing most of the people are. I have my arguments and fights but who doesn't? Hell, I consider everyone here a friend, no matter how much I hated that said person in the past, for example, Luna. Now that I've known her for a longer time I genuinely thought she was pretty damn cool. (She cracks me up with Joker I swear to god.)

Rose #2: The Roleplay
This is the only place I can not give a shit and do whatever the hell I want in the name of fun when it comes to the rp. I usually have very strict rules on places like chatango, and I usually get bored of it, but here, where my own places rules don't matter, and it's all the people that I know, it's amazing. I can finally express a few things that I can't with others; mostly, because they don't care. Here, everything we do is accounted for. I love the little community we created, and I never want to let it go.

Thorn: You think I'd touch one of those things? Nah, I'm not that autistic. Seriously, this academy is better than any other academy I have ever been to. What other place would have all the shit we have and more? #NubletFamily

And now, I pitch the ball to ♂NeoN.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:29 am

Rose Hashtag 1: U peeps, its an amazing, hectic, laid back, no chill, pure savage, nublet fest. U guys make the acad worth while. I mean the community so gr8 m8, that when people say they are leaving. They come back wanting more(To Pro I swear)

Rose Hashtag 2: The Academy Design. The academy visually is stunning simple, and amazing. Easy on the eyes, but not to blank to where it leaves the members wanting more. Not to mention the sweg transparency, and nipple hardening wallpaper. From all the acads ive been in, none of them have made looking so simple so great.(Plz, get on the SDA level)

thorn Hashtag 1: If der has to be a thorn on such a majestic Rose, it has to be Stardust. I like the arena thing and all, but like i wish der were stardust events, to get like jackpots of the stuff. I mean deh glows left me ; -;
Spoiler:

*Passes the ball to NeoNaruto*
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:32 am

"And nipple hardening wallpaper." I fucking lost it. LOLOLOLOL!
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Rose 1: The community is really good kind of like a small family with the laid back thing going on, but despite the fact that reading half the things makes me cringe rather than laugh(See- Pimp Punch, Joker, Ticci) all of this aside the people that I've known from a year ago seem to be happier here than before so as long as you guys are feeling good about yourselves ~

Fuck your second rose

Thorn 3: Do the staff ever talk to other staff about staff things because I remembered I got banned for posting in the forums and no1 other than the person who banned me knew(Still fucking salty as shit about this) We got challenged to a war(which might be fun) but without zero apparently we don't have anyone to form the war team (unless i can do it :O) Also idk if it's some policy for waiting a couple of days but is there any reason why there are 3 arena duels still open and 3 people have been tested but have yet to be put in any dorm (from what I know i only looked at the first 5 latest test results) Another thing is that in the shop under the Tournament License it says something about weekly tournys wtf happened to those? I mean weekly is a bit much but I've been here since juneish and we've had 1 sitewide tourny. The ideas are endless man you got devpro for like tag tournys or shit like #monster tournys and stuff if you don't duel we could make something work with pokemon showdown because that might also be fun but whatever. ALSO! why in the shop can you buy a purple test when it hasn't even been finished? There's also an abundancy of shitposting that was addressed a while ago but it's still going on for some reason

TL:DR - Take the purple test out of the shop since it isn't even finished, will we ever accept the war vs GDA, Put people in their dorms after the tests, Stop this shitposting, More tournaments, Pokemon?? lock arena duels, (added) stop having obvious leniency or bias towards members when it comes to breaking the rules
(I had like 4 more sentences but i accidentally back spaced and im not typing this out a second time)

Passing the ball to m'boy uguu his favorite color is probs orange
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:06 pm

That's my favorite color!
Back to top Go down
Uguu
Uguu

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Rose 1: Lack of fascist admins. Not a lot to be said about this.

Rose 2: Chatbox activity. The number of people who sign in to the chatbox on a daily basis is honestly impressive to me. It's really nice to see that people genuinely enjoy coming here.

Thorn: TrapstarNeo

Thorn 2: Lack of actual yugioh-related discussion or activity. If zero/gaj don't make the war team in the next couple of days, I'm just gonna make one myself and accept dark angel's war request. There's really no reason to be against this if people are too lazy to it themselves.

to v e l c r o w goes the ball
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:35 pm

will the staff actually be looking at the thorns to try to improve on anything
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:42 pm

There actually IS a war team believe it or not (I'm on it) but since I can't access DN anymore, I can't be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Uguu
Uguu

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:43 pm

And who else is on it? In any case we should make a new one with the people we've gotten since then
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:45 pm

I can't remember it's been a while xD A new one may be in order.
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:11 am

https://satellar.forumotion.com/t26-war-squaaaaaaaaaad
and tama get cho ass back on dn pls
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:10 am

sorry for the necro bump pl sdont rip my balls off but i just want you all look at most of your "roses" that you put

most of them go along the lines of "I LOVE THE LAIDBACK ATTITUDE ITS SO CHILL YA KNO"

pls that shit is foreign to most of you nao

das et someone is prolly gonna lock this topic or ask for this topic to be locked lmao
Back to top Go down
The cutest grill
Admin
Admin
The cutest grill

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:34 am

unlocked
Back to top Go down
Nublyfe
Admin
Admin
Nublyfe

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:06 am

Moka Puffs wrote:
unlocked

never was locked in the first place m8...
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:48 am

you might as well lock it since the anni has been over for a while and i don't think rachel is gonna post anything to keep the topic going lol
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:28 am

NeoNaruto wrote:
cringe rather than laugh(See- Pimp Punch, Joker, Ticci)

LMFAOO Gg xD
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:42 am

Next person to post should just do it without someone telling them to, then they can pass the ball to move it along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!   Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorns and Roses - SDA 1 Year! Woot!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2