Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Things i want to say. (Read everything please)

Go down 
+3
Valkoor
NeoNaruto
Tamashii
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Empty
PostSubject: Things i want to say. (Read everything please)   Things i want to say. (Read everything please) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:54 pm

Ok. *sigh*

Apprently the world Dungeon Master has lost its power to you guys. I cant set law with a full mindset that you guys will follow it. And to me. Who's been taught by Nec ever since i started Roleplaying. Is so fucking stupid. It hurts.

I've had a lot of fun. So much fun. Im so grateful for you guys that you've let me had this opportunity to have such an amazing academy, amazing group of people. Sure there will be arguments that inevitable. Im actually crying right now. Because i want you guys to know that im sorry.

You dont seem to understand that. Im not perfect. Im not experienced, hell. This is my first fucking Roleplay. Successful one at that. And you guys dont know how much you guys have made me happy. Sure i seem to be very stressed, but thats because i am stressed. But its the good stress. To have started something like this is so amazing to me, and to see it fucking falling apart because i tried to fucking SPEED UP THE FUCKING FIGHT. Hurts. It hurts so fucking much to me. But. I've been asked to say sorry to you guys. Because, my actions as an inexperienced DM have caused this. And for that i am truly sorry. Ill show you guys something. My thoughts on all of you. To show you how much i love you guys and what i think about you guys.

Luna. You and me. Our minds together make some crazy things. But honestly you are just awesome to talk to and have around. Its very rare for me to trust someone but because of your serious attitude and your love for books such as the wheel of time. I know you wouldnt do anything like abuse my Rps or take their ideas. Because i trust you. That is very hard to achieve from someone like me. Especially if its for my roleplays or characters.

Tama: I've caused you headaches that i also have. I dont know what you're feeling but i have a feeling its the same type of stress i get on the daily, and for someone to take that and still last. You have my respect. The next DM will know what i will be talking about. But. Tama. You are prob one of the bestest (Not a word but you know) friends i've found in the internet. Its so much fun to have PIMP talk with you and just RP talk you know. xD. I remember when i first met you, you were such a bitch. You were uptight, and you were worse than Nec the first time i met him. And i remember stating that i will gain your respect. And i. For one think i've already achieved that a long time ago. You my friend. I hold dearly to me.

Necruta: Necruta. Lol. You've gotten harder. It only means im getting stronger. Nec you've stuck with me throughout everything. If there was anything i was biased about it would be about you. "Nec is god, no one would beat him" Is what i would say. Thank you Nec. Thank you so much. I know you cant truely teach Roleplaying. But you can guide so fucking hard. It hurts.

Soul: Man. 2 years. You and Nec only people i have such a deep bond. And it helps me to know that you were on my side for this. Thank you Soul. You're an awesome friend. I love you dearly.

Necro/Joshy: Lol. You were a DM, and i think Joshy was a DM before, me. You guys prob didn't expect to see my Rp blow up so much and i sure as hell didnt see my Roleplay to blow up so well. I thank you. I thank you for being there to help me with tips. You guys dont seem to know, but everything you say, if its good enough it will stick with me. And i sure as hell have gotten a lot of ideas from all of you.

Eric: Eric. You are an amazing friend. You've been on my side for like ever. It helps that i rarely get stress from you. You just are so positive and so many people dont see your role in the fucking Rp. Without you. i feel like the whole Rp just dies, thats how i felt when you went MIA in the Rp. Just things died because you weren't there to Rp. Its cause you always post. You keep things alive. And for that i fucking thank you. You are very essential just like every other Roleplayer here.

Valk: Valk. You me and Tama, all three of us are very close. Remember balance day? Lol. Spent all night fixing everyone for a mistake i made. I seemed to make a lot of mistakes here. But no ones perfect. Ill say this again if people skipped you. Valk. You are a very good friend of mine, and i respect you. For just things about your personality. I hold you dearly

Ten: Babe. Some people think you're annoying as fuck. I dont know why. I wont name them since its everyone xD. But to be serious you're an awesome Roleplayer and you're one of the longer friends. We connect well and you always a good person to talk to. You make funny jokes, and you're most of the time on my side. I hold you very dear. Just like everyone else

Tara: Babe. You always trying to steal the spotlight and you always some how to make me mad because you assume things. Really. Making a Wiki x-x how were you ever going to manage that without me. Either way. You're a really really really really good friend to me. I feel like i can connect to you a lot. I love you and hold you dearly to my heart. You always make me laugh xD.

Neon: Babe. You're just awesome. Remember when i asked if you were ok in the Rp. It was because i was actually worried you were going to fade away from the Rp since you didnt seem to be having fun in the Rp. But you are, and that made me super happy. You're an awesome friend. Although we dont know each other that well im sure we would become amazing friends.

Alucard: Again some people think you're annoying af but i love you. I dont think a lot of people are annoying. I have a deep tolerance. Trust. Thank you for just being there, even though you have some really weird mind sets you are just nice to have. You have cool jokes and i hold you dear to my heart.

Ruby: God dayum. You fucking funny af. I think of you as a really cool person, even though we dont talk that much xD. you also have a really big role in the Roleplay because you communicate with the other Roleplayers, and together as a group you guys see and make it fun for you even though i dont give you guys that much attention. For that im sorry. I hope you can forgive. Same goes for anyone that thinks i dont give them enough attention.

Dazo: Lol. I knew i was forgetting someone important. Bruh. You're also amazing to have. I love your characters a lot i mean a lot they have a lot of depth, and they make me laugh. They unique in a way xD. But to be honest you are prob a really good friend of mine. Just i can feel you and me connecting whenever we talk. I dont know if you feel it but i do ^^ I love you and i hold you dear to my heart.

Repeater: I forgot your real name in chat but i got ur old name. You came into the RP late and we havnt talked much. but im sure in the next one we will have a lot of conversations cause i know how you Rp. You also one of the oldies. And for that i love you cause you fucking stuck. And i love people who stick around. It gives us a history. I hold you dear to my heart.

I love. All of you. And im deeply sorry that i've been a bad DM, and have fucked up constantly. Im not gonna say this "Job" is hard. Prob the next DM will out do me and be amazing, i dont know. But i sure as hell have had fun. And im sure as hell u guys have had fun. So lets fucking finish this Roleplay with a fucking bang. Akim is in the house. The god of creation. Basically under Dm. This bitch. And Magmis is coming out of the cracks. Ready to fuck everyone up. Are we gonna go down with a fight? Or are we gonna fucking fight. Are we gonna fucking destroy magmis. Are we gonna stop Nec from stepping on our fucking characters like they're fodder. NO. We're fucking Roleplayers. We fucking fight. We fucking adventure. We fucking play. We fucking get better. We get everything done. we love character development. We love wars. We love everything. because we are putting ourselves into our characters to do things we could never fucking do in real life. You know why? Because the world fucking sucks complete dick. If i had the chance to live in my world i would fucking take that chance so fucking fast. Faster than i fucking CUM. So. again. I will say sorry for everything i've done. I hope you can forgive me and we can end this fucking Rp in a bang. Cause the next thing i bring to you. No matter what Nec does to me. Will be 100x time better than whatever i've given to you guys before. Trust in me. Lets kick ass!.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Left_bar_bleue1/1Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Left_bar_bleue0/0Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to say. (Read everything please)   Things i want to say. (Read everything please) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:07 pm

Damn it Fire stop making me feel when I'm pissed at you @_@

But in all seriousness...I want to accept your apology and stuff but I just can't. And not because I hate your guts, but because I was the one in the wrong. All of the shit I caused and said and all of the tantrums I threw, even when I said otherwise...they were fucking tantrums. I was an immature brat, who was afraid of losing his characters, and by doing so I was being a hypocrite, because I always preach about how "losing a character isn't a bad thing." That night I was whining about wanting to kill characters was out of spite because of some shit I overreacted to. Yeah I know I can be uptight, but I really want to be more lenient and happy. So far, I've made no progress and my recent actions have shown that.

So, I do see you as a friend, and all of the times I've bitched at you, I was just angry at nothing. I'm sorry for all of that, I really am. I never DM'd before, so I have no idea how much stress you must have and me bitching isn't helping it at all. The one thing I do wish we had less of though, in general, is the one-upping...This isn't toward you, Fire, but toward everyone in the RP. All of us keep trying to one-up each other by saying "Oh, my character is immune to this, and can kill you because this, this, and that." And from my point of view, it pisses me off and causes ME to do it, which doesn't help at all. Not to mention as a result, we all try to add additional shit into the effects when they're too broad to fit (You know what I'm talking about).

Long story short, You don't need to apologize to me, it needs to be the other way around. I'm sorry for the shit I've been bitching about and whatnot...but in all honesty, I still want to leave this RP just because of how far into a mess we've let it become. It's just too stressful for me at the moment, especially when I'm preparing to head back to college, so I'm taking my guys out now. If you ever want to use Dea, though, feel free.
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to say. (Read everything please)   Things i want to say. (Read everything please) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:10 pm

you guys get softer by the day
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Left_bar_bleue100/100Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Left_bar_bleue100/100Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to say. (Read everything please)   Things i want to say. (Read everything please) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 pm

WELP BETTER HOP ON THE BANWAGON ZIP ZOP ZOOBIDY BOP

Okay more seriously, my (usually) shitty humor aside, I guess I have a few things to say too. FB, your apology is kewl and all. And honestly? You hit a bunch of the good points... minus balance night. Fuck that. That was hell a bottle. ANYWAY. You honestly did bring a pretty cool thing to the academy. But I did fuck up here and there. and now, just so I can make Tam Tam NOT special... I mean because I love him, I'm going to apologize too.

Honestly, when I stepped in as admin, the first thing I did was jump on the RP. That made sense; I was the only admin on the academy who had ever RP'ed and still RP'ed, and I decided I could efficiently fill that role. The issue came when I pushed in a bit too much. My role was to step in when necessary. I stepped in much, much more. Now, while most the problems were with Luna, and most are resolved, I'd like to apologize one more time. For all of that. for now stopping the fights, for abusing my power for a while. and I do sincerely hope everything ends well.

Well, that's all. #ApologyBanwagon. I hope you find peace of mind by the end of all of this. Let's keep it up. Valk the Puff, OUT.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to say. (Read everything please)   Things i want to say. (Read everything please) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Fire, you gave me feels. ;~;
Thanks man, you're an amazing friend. I don't need an apology, because in my eyes you never fucked up. Keep on going strong my nig, you'll be one of the greats one day.

*Hugs like Sheldon.*
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to say. (Read everything please)   Things i want to say. (Read everything please) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Seriously? I don't need another thing to make me almost cry today!
First someone rejects my homecoming proposal, the Echo and Asuya leave, and now this. That's just too much sentimentality for one day!

But, all of that aside, I'm happy that you're happy, Fire. I'm not exactly sure what you've been apologizing for. In case you don't realize, you put the life back into this academy. You're basically the Akim of SDA. And I'm sorry that I'm such an attention whore hog. Even though I'm still not your babe/bae/whatever, I still think you're super sweet and that you're gonna do great things today, tomorrow and years from now.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to say. (Read everything please)   Things i want to say. (Read everything please) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:20 am

Thanks guys xD.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to say. (Read everything please)   Things i want to say. (Read everything please) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:20 am

Daw shucks I just try to keep things moving, why do ya all think my characters get their asses kicked all the time xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to say. (Read everything please)   Things i want to say. (Read everything please) Empty

Back to top Go down

Things i want to say. (Read everything please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's Lounge :: Role Playing-
Jump to: