Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:47 am

Brady released Harblu. He then said, "I am sick and tired of this. I swear this is worst than the gangs back home." He now had to deal with a psycho Kino, a racist, and the commander. He stood and said, "Torch, cover fire. If Kino goes for Julia again, shoot his legs. Julia, I need for you to look after Harblu until she is alright. I will help transport us to the nurse. And do not give me this image crap Torch. All that matters here is we live."

Brady was just at a loss for words. Sending Quaid off since he seemed suicidal was alright. Kino is just mad like a jester at this point. And then the racist is helping a faunus. Also Orajeo's slaughter. He needed a break from all this stress and said to himself, "Diffidently need that vodka." Most of all though, he questioned why he used the force he did on Harblu. Maybe desperation or something with pissed mode. Either way, they needed to stop this before more casualties are made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:00 am

When Quaid knocked on the headmaster office door, it opened. It was empty with no sign of Weiss. The big chair was turned towards the window, so he would not be able to tell if someone was sitting down.

"This is so amusing I don't know what to say." the commander says, cleaning off her Katana.

Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:52 am

Caitie growled, bringing her mace down. There was a sickening crack as the sound of a splitting skull filled the air, blood spraying up onto Caitie's already crazed face. There were a couple of the invaders running at her, and the muscles in her legs bunched up before she went rocketing forward. The tip of her mace went tearing through the soldier's abdomen to the other side, ripping him a part before she pulled the trigger, sending a bullet into the soldier behind him. Caitie's mace turned into a shield, basically tearing the poor corpse in half before she dislodged her weapon. She blocked an incoming flash of the sword with the newly formed shield, spinning around before breaking her new opponent's ribs with her now steel-like tail.

Her eyes shot to the side as Kaori approached, and she just gave a grunt of approval before speaking, shouting to him while she shield bashed a soldier in the face.

"Glad to see all the dysfunctional conversation ended! Care to fill me in on what the fuck is going ON!?" Her voice rose near the end as she struggled to block the blow of as club from some brutish rhino faunus, but she just as quickly sent her hand flying forward. Fur grew around it, creating a stiff and protective outer covering, before sending her outstretched hand through the assaulter's neck and ripping out his throat.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:56 am

Torch stood intro t of both of them. He looked straight at kino. " it was Baku no Pico wasn't it, IT MADE YOU LOOSE YOUR GOD DAMN MIND"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:14 am

Harblu is released as she starts gasping for air, taking huge breaths in and out. God that was painful.

"I'm fine...no damage...just hurts...." Harblu said while she was panting. It seemed that she was okay now, but her frailness almost caused her to pass out. She observed Orajeo's slaughter. She had no opinions on it. All she knew was that from the looks of things, he did NOT have a good day.

"Just stay...away from...him." Harblu points towards Orajeo, still panting for air.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:44 am

"Yeah...Just need...some time..." Harblu continued to panting. She had just felt like she ran a bunch of miles. Exhausted, sweaty, and needing air. Either then that, yeah, she was okay alright. Better then her state of mind where she was just about to attempt to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:52 am

Eve had made it back, to her dorm room after helping Mack out of his situation, along with getting her needs completed. Their was allot of noise outside though Eve assumed it was just part of the party and didn't have a clue what was going on. She simply climb up to her bed and started drinking some really fine whiskey. "I Think I took things a little too far their" *Shrugs* Gup Gup Gup.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 12:26 pm

Kaori slashed and hacked at the coming soldiers, but only grew more and more annoyed. Not angry, just annoyed.

"God damn it, they just keep coming..." Inside of his head, Shaula laughed.

What are you laughing at, Shaula? This is definitely not the time to joke around. Kaori spoke to Shaula internally.

Oh, just the fact that I've turned all of your comrades against you, pretty much. The soldiers are the least of your worries.. She snickered again. At this, Kaori lost his balance while performing a slash and fell backwards, making him vulnerable enough for one of the soldiers to pounce on top of him, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Yuri was sitting in Eve s room still. She was still drinking and greets Eve when she came back. A evil smile was on her face. Hey Eve, U got Mack back, What do you mean too far? What did you do to him? By the way the prty is starting to get louder i wonder what is happening overthere Yuri puts the bottle whiskey in mouth and drink some while i sit next to Eve.

Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Quaid blinked. No one appeared to be in the room, but just to know for sure...
"Ms. Schnee, are you in here?" Quaid walked behind the chair to see if someone was sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:58 pm

As Kaori fell backwards and was about to be attacked by a solder, an axe came flying from out of nowhere and hit the man in the head with a loud crack, the body fell to the floor and julia ran over, grabbing her axe from his head. Julia looked at Kaori and offered him her hand "Get up, we can't have you dying here" Julia knew she needed to get back to harblu and she would as soon as Kaori was back up.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:08 pm

" is it just me" torch said while keeping am eye on kino, and being the barrier between him and the two girls. " or is team 4 the most sane out of all the others." As an insurgent came rushing to torch he put him in a choke hold until the person fainted. " do they like kill people for sport or something."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:36 pm

kino bli nked a few times as he was told the most horifying words a mand could know. "boku.....no....pico......" his entire expreshion changed complety, he was reminded one after another of the sences of boku no pico. he fell to his nees and leaned over holding the back of his head "NO NO NO NO NO, WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME WHY WHY WHY!"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:03 pm

A tear came down torch eye."Im sorry i had to do that to you." Torch fell to his knees and bowed. "Forgive me, for reminding you of such terrifying things. I just had to." Torch Came and patted kino on the back."Its done things to me that you can imagine."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Julia looked towards the commander "W-Who are you..." she asked in a scared tone, her eyes occasionally glancing to Kino and orajeo, where were Weiss and Yang? They weren't gonna last long without them.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:24 pm

kino sat himself back up, looking down at torch. he brought him up and gave him a smile. he than in tasntly slaped him "dont. ever. do. that. again" kino said right after "no....what was i doing for the past few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Eve still drinking her Whisky, looked at Yuri and completely missed what she asked though seemed to reply as if she knew "Well that Mack guy, i em helped him off a bit to escape a tragic situation" *Laughs*. Eve leans forward and looked at Yuri proberlly with her arms leaning Agilent on the rail somewhat crossed as her head leaned on her own arms "Wanna have some fun?".
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:40 pm

"We where trying to put down that cheeky cunt." Torch said to kino pointing at the commander.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:45 pm

"oh ya, we were......but she dosent look dangerious, do we have to?" he said to torch,
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:12 pm

"some times bishes need to be put down, we cant make it rain on every hoe we see." Torch reassured kino.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:31 pm

"but, but, but, she seames nice, maybe shes wearing that mask because shes scared of us?" he said to torch, having a expression that should "he had a idea"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:37 pm

"Kino, not all bishes can be reasoned with, sometimes u have to show ur dominance."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Harblu finally regained her breath after being almost crushed. She picks up her medigun. She starts to talk onto her own comms with her team.

"Guys, Wiess and Yang aren't going to bail us out of every situation, somethings we just have to handle ourselfs. So please, stop relying on the help that won't come, we can handle the situation just fine on our own. So get the fuck back here, I have uber." Harblu starts to instruct her team.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:43 pm

"Welp looks like i have to go do my thing." He got up and headed towards harblu."Remember, sometimes u just need to show a bish whos the boss."
"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Brady cracked his knuckles and said, "For now, we work as one. Lets face this bitch!" He then said, "Harblu, Full command. also excuse me for almost crushing you." Brady was ready for a brawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next