Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:03 pm

kino blinked a few times, after sighing he stood up. picking up his swords off the ground as he came up off the ground. he looked around and saw the blood on his sword's. "what the hell did i do..." he than looked at the others slightly worried
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Julia shouted at kino "Just get over here kino!" Julia looked to Brady "Brady we gotta surronded her! Spread out your team and I'll do the same with mine! We gotta make sure we can all attack and cover each other!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Harblu looked at Julia. "Julia....Julia...Worry about your own team and just keep on doing what your doing. Not only do you not have your full team, but you are two extra people that I need to worry about. After all, you need to make sure the grunts don't try to get us from behind." Harblu tells Julia. She really did not have to want to have to adapt to having to heal and direct 2 more people, she had a handful as is with her own team.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:52 pm

kino looked at julia and got himself together, he nodded "right" he than made his way to julia and got in position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:49 pm

"I have been expecting you...Quaid." said a feminine voice from the dark corner of the room. Due to the shading, you can't see anything but the color of her eyes. One brown and one pink.

The commander yawned, stood up, and thrust her sword into the ground. By doing so she created a shockwave effect, crumbling the ground in a 5 meter radius which affects the people close to her.

Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Julia grabbed kino and jumped backwards just outside the radius of the shockwave "Who are you! Answer me!" Julia commanded, anger and fear obvi o us in her voice
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:56 pm

Harblu herself felt the pressure of the shockwave and fell onto her back. She drops her medigun, but when she gets herself back up, she picks her medigun back up. She radios into comms.

"Quaid, where are you and get over here! We have to defend in invasion." Harblu says into comms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:57 pm

"Silly little girl, who do you think you are!" she says, turning towards the Faunus and slicing at her torso at a speed akin to a F1 Car at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:57 pm

Quaid froze. He swore he'd heard that voice before, but there was no way to tell for sure.
"Who's...who's there?" Girls terrified him, but this girl terrified him to no end. He had no idea who she was.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Julia barely had time to lift her battleaxe, her axe barely blocking anything as she was hit backwards "O-Oww..." Julia k quickly got back up "I was speaking to you princess, why dont you take off that mask and stop hiding your face like a coward"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:03 pm

kino looked to his side and saw julia get n ocked back, he jumped back slightly looking at the commander with ditermination in his eye's. "why dont you pick on someone your own size..." he said geting in a stanc with both his swords on his hand's
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Extending his whip towards the floor as Zach uses it to make a dust cloud form around the commander. ''This should temporarily blind her,''said Zach as he stands his ground turning his head towards the others. ''Get any injured out of here,''said Zach while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:07 pm

Brady covered Harblu and tanked the shockwave and laughed. He said, "Is that all? I tanked worse. Team 4, lets do this. Harblu is on point. Quaid get your ass here on the double." They needed to beat this foe quickly. Too many lives were lost here tonight and this needs to end.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:08 pm

"You always were a cute one." Said Neopolitan, emerging from the shadows. In her left hand was her signature umbrella and in her right was a data chip. Slipping the chip into her pocket, she boosted herself onto the desk and crossed her legs. "It has been a while. I haven't seen you since you were little. To be fair, you wouldn't remember me anyway. Come, take a seat~"

The commander, seeing the smoke around her waited for the smoke to clear. While doing so, she began to build energy. The smoke gave her the perfect cover to do so. 
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Julia shouted "Zach use your whip and hit her legs! Kino you and me will run in from the sides and attack! Now move!" Julia readies herself from the commanders right, ready to attack with her battleaxe.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:15 pm

asoon as julia said that ino dident hesitate, runing in the smoke and using it as cover, his sword trailing behind him as he leaned forward slightly. quickly finding the c ommander he stoped in his tracks when he got close, bringing his left hand sword to his right and and slashing it upwards diaginaly at the commander, spining around quickly to move behind the comander, slashing at her horizontaily while he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:17 pm

The commander was cut into four pieces and fell to the ground. There was no movement from her body. 
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Julia blinked "W-Wait what?" She tilted her head but kept her battleaxe in her right hand "Kino get back here!" Julia looked towards Brady and team 4 and shouted "What the hell just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Standing armed and ready Zach grits his teeth as he stands still. She is their commander..there is no way she was that easy to beat thought Zach as his face becomes twisted in rage. ''Don't be a disappointment,''yelled Zach.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:21 pm

kino blinked a few times "um........what" kino than herd julia and instantly relized he ignored her orders. backing up from the body he stays on his guard, the smoke still in the area.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:22 pm

No way.
It was her. The lady who haunted Quaid's dreams and turned them into nightmares. Quaid tapped into his earpiece.
"Guys...I need a second, I'll join you shortly..."
(Internal)"Granted I don't die..."
Quaid's hands were shaking. He took a seat.
"You...you know me?" Was all he could get out. This was the most scared he had ever been in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:23 pm

Brady yelled, "Julia. I have no idea but remember to keep focus." Brady keep his eyes out to see if someone would attack and protected Harblu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:30 pm

"Why of course. I knew you since you were little. You grew up so fast." she says, before looking at the clock.

"Unfortunately, I am out of time to chat. All I have to say to you is one thing." she says, placing her hand on his shoulder and whispering into his ear. "What you see and hear is only an illusion.~" she says before winking and then teleporting.

At that moment, the Commander's remains shattered into glass-Like shards and disappeared. Then, 3 times faster than before the real commander bursts through the smoke, and makes a slice at Kino's upper arm. This would be literally impossible to miss, considering the fact he was off guard combined with her speed and how close she was.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:34 pm

"Oh for fuck's sake Quaid, Get over here!" Harblu yells into comms, as she then turns her attention to Julia, noticing Kino get hit in the upper arm.

"Get your fucking team out now, or you might die." Harblu yelled at Julia in a dead serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Quaid blinked, still glued to his chair as the color returned to his face. His breathing slowed.
(Internal)"Quaid! What's going on, lad, speak to me!" Sylvan frantically spoke in Quaid's mind.
"I'm alright, Syl...but something really weird just happened...I'm scared..."
"What's going on? Do you need medical attention? I'll tell Brady, just tell me what's wrong!"
"Syl...I met HER. I met the Nightmare Lady. IN PERSON."
"You...What?!"
"And the weirdest part? She KNOWS me. She's met me before, when I was a kid."
Sylvan was speechless. "Well, what'd she tell you?"
"I'll tell you later...for now, tell the others I'm on my way, okay? I have to remember how to move real quick..."
Meanwhile, with Quaid's teammates, Sylvan Excalibur suddenly spoke.
"Hello! Quaid says he is on his way here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next