Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session

Go down 
+11
Tamashii
Dragonecro0987
N.E.O.N
Caphalor
JessWolfa
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
Valkoor
Firebreath
Necruta
Alisae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:08 pm

kino sat there on the floor of the room up agence the wall. he said "took you lon g enough to wake up" chuckling slightly as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:11 pm

"Well..." Quaid began.
"First of all I just want to apologize for a few things. I didn't really pass out right after you did, so in a way I won by hurting you badly. I'm never gonna be able to forgive myself..." He pounded the wall next to him.
"But I don't care whether or not I won, I'm making them end that fight in a tie. I didn't deserve to win." Quaid looked at Julia again.
"Thanks for, you know, trying to help you and all. Means a lot...heh..." His nerves were returning after that speech, he almost didn't want to hear her response, but he steeled himself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Julia gave a small smile and reached her hand up and flicked his nose "Silly don't be sorry.....im okay...alittle banged up....but I'm okay...don't let yourself get depressed okay?...."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Quaid blinked. "Okay...glad to see you're not mad...heh..." He tried to back out quickly before Kiba, Kino or Zachary could make a move on him.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 pm

kino had goten up from the floor and moved to the door way, bloc king quaid's path "now....were are you going?...."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Torch had fallen asleep while laying against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Brady went to Kino and put a hand on his shoulder. He said, "Let him go Kino. He is sorry for what he did. No need to hammer him more." Brady then cleared the way by pushing Kino out of the way. "Let's go Quaid." Brady could tell Quaid did not want to deal with them. Let Julia scold Kino and the others is what he was thinking. He would deal with Kino if he tried anything else. He did not have time for him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Julia giggled "Were you all this worried about me? I'm flattered" Julia smiled softly "You all are the best" Julia laid back and looked to the ceiling as she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:26 pm

"naw brady..." he steped back in the door way, blocking the path once again "i might forgive him but he has to let me do somthing first"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Quaid didn't flinch. "It's cool, Brady, I know what he wants. He told me earlier." He turned to Kino. "You can punch me if you want."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Julia sighed "Kino it's okay...he didn't mean too...thats enough..." She didn't want any fighting because of what happened to her, she knew it was an accident and she didn't want there to be anymore problems.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:31 pm

After everything that had happened Orajeo quickly went to bed but was unable to sleep due to all the adrenaline in his body and the fact that he kept up a constant guard for some reason as if he felt like someone could jump on him at any time. Unable to sleep he sneaked out and just wandered through beacon trying to get his thoughts straight. As he was walking through Beacon he was trying to recall what had happened however it was all a big blur.

As he was walking everything went to black before his eyes, while he didn't lose consciousness he just walked outside and sat on a bench staring forward with a blank expression on his face. As he sat there another student approached him which apparently couldn't sleep.
"What a crazy day huh? With that atta-" It was then that he noticed who Orajeo was. "I-i-it's you. The guy who tore out a faunus's throat. Look I don't know what you haaaaavuuuu-" The student suddenly stopped talking as Orajeo flashed a smile at the student. It wasn't one of kindness or joy but one of excitement, he had found his new target. His aura started to expand and cover a part of the school premise. The Faunus was visibly shaken and started to run for it, Orajeo just sat on the bench looking at his new prey and gave it a small head start. After a couple of seconds he stood up and ran after the Faunus using shortcuts he remembered until he finally had cornered the prey. He was about to strike but then his entire world went black.

His eyelids started to move letting light hurt him after so much darkness. He moved his hands to shield his eyes. "uhu w-what happened?" He looked around and only saw 2 very familiar towers next to him. 'Why am I on the roof of the main hall, well not that I mind with this weather'. He tried to get up but as he did he was met with a nasty surprise, his entire body felt stiff and hurt all over. After a few minutes he finally managed to get up and sit, He wondered what time it was so he reached for his scroll but for some reason it wasn't there. 'Huh, must've left it in my room.' He then heard the announcement that Kaori and Kiba were to fight and remembered that he had missed classes. However getting down from the main hall without almost breaking his neck again was impossible so he decided to stay up here until he had fully recovered and could walk somewhat normally again.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:32 pm

kino smerked slightly. he was mostly ignoring what julia said. kino than moved his free and only arm back, making a fist and geting ready to punch him in the gut. he moved his arm forward looking to hit him squar in the gut, if it made contact it would be enough force to cause him to lean forward in whitc h he would than attempt to elbow the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Harblu decided to get up and walk around the school. She didn't really care about anyone else at that moment, she rather just be alone. It was what she was doing earlier, and either way, as long as everyone was okay, everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:35 pm

"Hey Julia, glad to see you're awake." Kiba walked in and sighed. "I had to know you're okay, so I forfeited my fight with Kaori to come and see you. I wouldn't have fought him anyways."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Quaid stared straight at Kino, preparing for the worst. Kino was putting so much focus into his punch that he wouldn't notice the metal bits slowly creeping up Quaid's legs.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 pm

kino's punch m ade contact with quaid's gut. causing him to lean over, kino than went for the albow to the back of quaid's neck
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:47 pm

"Tch...What a letdown..." Kaori picked up the card and immediately turned it off before it could go on for too long. Instead of going back to his seat, he decided to walk out of the arena. He had unfinished business...

As he stepped in, he met the others gathering around Julia, who he saw was now awake, but he didn't care. His eyes locked onto Julia. Raising his finger, he pointed at Kiba, but eyed down Julia.

"Your pathetic little teammate here backed out on a fight that was rightfully mine. I was going to prove just how insignificant your kind really is, but instead, he proved it himself by walking out." He shifted his dark eyes to Kiba.

"Do not think this is over, mutt. You'll fight me sooner or later. And then, I can make you kneel like the dog that you are...literally." With that, Kaori turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door as he did so. Upon returning to the arena, he found his seat and sat back down in it, angered to the limit at what had transpired.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Julia had jumped out of bed to try to stop kino and pushes him away from quaid but collapses in the process, taking deep short breaths, what Kaori said rang in her head but she wanted to make sure kino and quaid were seperated "S-Stop....please.."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:56 pm

As the punch made contact with all of its force, Kino didn't realize that he had just made contact with a metal plate covering Quaid's stomach, which would make pain resonate through his whole body and force him to recall his fist before going for the elbow. If he looked at Quaid, he would be smirking.
"I said you could punch me, I didn't say I would make it easy. He then followed Brady outside, acknowledging everyone one more time, including Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:08 pm

"Kaori's an idiot." He sighed and looked at Julia, immediately grabbing her and putting her back in bed. "Chill, you need to heal up. Focus on rest right now. The only reason I backed out was to make sure you were okay. I actually came up with a way I can beat Kaori's sound card thing. I care more about you than some pointless fight."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:12 pm

kino's hand had v ibrated slightly as it hit the medal, maybe breaking a few bones but he dident feel the pain one bit. he looked b ack at quaid "smart" with a slight smile. he than looked down at his hand and saw it started b rusing and he could bairly move his fingers. he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 pm

As "Kaori" sat in his seat, suddenly, he clutched the side of his head. His anger was getting out of control as various thoughts and words popped into his head. Thoughts of hurting, maiming, killing the faunus and their supporters flooded his mind. Violence. Violence. More violence. Immediately he stood up, grasping his head in pain as he called out to the professor.

"I challenge any faunus in this room to fight me! Any one of them! I need to fight...I NEED to fight..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:23 am

Julia smiled at kiba "Thank's kiba, I appreciate it" Julia scratched him behind his ear and looked to Kino "You okay kino? I'm sorry I worried you all, I made a dumb mistake jumping off of Quaid's sheild, but now that I know his strenghts I think I can win next time" Julia grinned and shouted out to Brady and Quaid as they walked away "Quaid I would like a rematch someday!"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:07 am

Quaid didn't turn around or even stop. Instead, all he did was brandish a one handed thumbs up at Julia as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 2: School's in Session
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next