Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)

Go down 
+17
Ticci Nub Kitty
N.E.O.N
Myrtenaster
Lunarnox
Firebreath
Tamashii
lever10
Necruta
Valkoor
Ulti-Apelio
Auirex
Alisae
Kitty Mew Mew
Fortune Lady Light
Dragonecro0987
Dark Rose
Oshu
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Because Fire doesn't give a flying fuck  about anything that should be remotely important if it doesn't involve him? Just tell him to approve your character. He should do it eventually.
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:49 pm

I asked him to a while ago and asked him why I wasn't accepted a while ago as well. There is no reason to get so damn hostile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Name: Ruby Majere
Spirit:  Akiza, Queen of the White Roses
Age + Birthdate: January 3. 24 Years old.

Personality: Usually a bubbly and happy person, Ruby loves to help others. No matter what she has to do to help a friend, she will do it. Always trying to cheer a friend up, she makes sure all of her friends are not left out. And boy does she have friends. She is a very likable person.
Dislikes: Smoking, Vegetarians, Mean people
Phobias: A world without cookies.
Aspirations: To keep her friends safe

Weapons: Carries a Silver Phase Saber along with a standard Issue Five-Seven Handgun. Also carries seeds for plants.
Fighting Style: CQB and stealthiness.

Face-Claim: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby-future-au/images/7/77/Ruby21XuuniesSprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20140624225118
Weight: 115
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Silver
Height: 5'8''
Special Traits: Has a metal Eye-Patch with a picture of a Rose on it to cover her missing eye. Also wears a metal gauntlet because it helps prevent Ruby from cutting herself with her ability and her Phase Saber. On her right arm is a SAS Tattoo, same as Jade, Sapphire, and Emerald have (had in Emeralds case).

History: Ruby was homeless and orphaned at an early age, so she lived on the streets for most of her life. When she was wondering around at night one day, people ambushed a VIP's limo. Ruby, being the person she was, saved the person. Becoming a local hero, she was eventually noticed by SAS. Taking her off the streets and training her, at the age of 20 she joined with her squad that consisted of her and the 3 other girls. When Jade was convicted of murder, Ruby refused to testify against her teammate and instead let Emerald do the talking which got Jade sent to jail. Still working with the SAS as a drill sergeant to this day, her life is about to change.

Skill Sheet: This is what you will use to make your 5 abilities.

Name: Plant Manipulation
Cost: 2 per post
Range: N/A
Duration: N/A
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: Ruby  is able to grow and manipulate any plant life in the area.

Name: Rearrange
Cost: Depends on creature created
Duration: Creature lasts until it dies
Cool-Down: Depends on Creature
Description: Ruby creates a creature out of plant life. It could be something as small as a fly to as big as a dragon. Bigger things take more plant life and time to create.

Name: Photosynthesis
Cost: 0
Range:N/A
Duration: Until Energy is full
Cool-Down: 2 pages
Description: Ruby obtains energy from the sun, regaining 10 energy every post until she regains all her energy. During this time, she can't use her powers.

Name: Floraportation
Cost: 5
Cool-Down: 2 Posts
Description: Ruby merges with the plant life, transporting herself to any area with a plant in it.

Name: Chlorokinetic Combat
Cost: Depends.
Range: All Ranges
Duration: Depends
Cool-Down: Depends
Description: Ruby uses her plants for physical combat. More effective in a forest. Less effective in a desert.

Name: Plant Exoskeleton
Cost: 5 to Equip
Duration: Until Destroyed
Cool-Down: 3 posts after destroyed
Description: Ruby uses the wildlife to create armor and melee weapons for herself.

Name: Seismic Sense (Passive)
Cost: N/A
Range: Medium
Description: Ruby can sense movement on the ground picking up even the slightest vibrations through physical contact with the ground, enabling her to perceive their surroundings as precisely as normal sight. Ruby is also able to sense the structure and materials of solid substances, including the presence of caves, material changes, structural weaknesses, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:26 am

Don't think I'm being hostile.
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Nub Of The Week wrote:
Fire doesn't give a flying fuck  about anything that should be remotely important

hostility
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Someone placing a character in the Rp for me to apporve does involve me bruh x-x and sorry Levle i've been really busy but you can join in this Chapter i just need to talk to you in Dn
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Probs the worst thing that i've ever written for something enter davon you feel?

Name: Davon Raa'Tul  Nihil
Spirit: Void Ogre Dragon
Age + Birthdate: 19 12/3/1996

Personality: Being brought up in the realm of Kitsunes' made davon a rather cunning individual but wouldn't exactly take anyone he likes for advantage to get whatever he wants. Usually an impatient person unless the task at hand demands for precise action to be taken. Somewhat carefree and nonchalant about life but when it comes to something that needs to be done any and everything will be used in order to get whatever needs to be done, done. done done
(It hurt me to write  this bullshit)

Dislikes: Paper Cuts, Fog, Ice
Phobias: Spiders, Shaken up soda
Aspirations: Wants to be a master chef, Kill evil spirits, settle down

Weapons: https://i.imgur.com/Cqm7ZmW.jpg
Fighting Style: Uses abilities or a combination of martial arts and his lightning based skills to defeat his opponent. Somewhat proficient in the use of weapons
Face-Claim: http://hw-img.datpiff.com/mdb78a88/VI_Seconds_Animated-front-large.jpg
Weight: 189 Pounds
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Auburn
Height: 6'0
Special Traits: He can turn into a fish voidbeast, has 4 retractable tails
History:    "Boy I showed you the void so that you would be ready in case another kitsune tries to use it against you. Now you know it's dangerous and relentless. But do not expect me to tell you more about it. You don't need to understand to void. You don't want to understand the Void. The responsiblity only belogs to those who wield it Kitsune or whatever." - Setsuna   "In the end nobody knows why the void is so... malevolent. Maybe it's not the void itself, maybe the whispers come from dead gods who are not really dead gods who are not really dead; beings of power who want to hasten the eventual fate of everything who knows? It's all just theories I only know that the void wants me to destroy. - Excerpt from Codex of the Void

Davon was born to a simple life not knowing much past whatever his single father of a dad taught him. This all changed when his mother demanded custody of him in the year 2000. His mother took him into the realm of kitsune and he was trained under the best they had to offer. Learned taekwondo and capoeira as well as some aspects of the void and nature manipulation. Skip to 2014 when the village he lived in was attacked my spirits and murdered the entirety of the clan whilst he was in the human realm for some R&R decided to join the spirit police to bring these evil people to justice.(and some other cliche I forgot to type)

Skill Sheet: This is what you will use to make your 5 abilities.
Name: Yokai Kitsune Blood
Cost: Passive
Range: Passive
Cool-down: Passive
Description:Perks-  Long Life-Span, Heightened Senses, Superhuman Speed, Strength,  Resistance to Extreme Temperatures
( I need to wikipedia the rest of this)

Name: Lighting Affinity
Cost: 3 Energy
Description: Able to use lightning to coat himself and/or his attacks

Name: Void Fire
Cost: 8 Energy
Cool-Down: 6 Posts
Description: Summons unholy will-o-wisps on his tails that are naturally inclined to extinguishing living things. (Calling this one a projectile)

Name: Void Manipulation
Cost: 2 Energy
Range: Dependent on what is created
Duration: N/a
Description: Davon's mastery over the void allows him to create different shapes to whatever he wants

Name: Void Tendrils
Cost: 8 Energy
Range:Med-Long
Duration:Until destroyed
Description:Summons Tendrils from the void
Cool-Down: 4 Posts

Name: Avatar Of Oblivion
Cost: 1 Energy per post
Duration: Until Energy is depleted or skill is canceled
Cool-Down: 10 Posts
Description: Syncs with Spirit to power up physical attributes and skills by twofold

Name: Shadow Sneak
Cost: 2 Energy
Duration:N/A
Cool-Down: nope
Description: Blends in with a shadow. Effective for fast Travel or assassinations.
Name: Secret Void Art #9
Cost: 50 Energy
Range:N/A
Duration:N/A
Cool-Down:1 Chapter
Description: Uses  mastery over the void to totally eliminate the possibility of something happening

Transformation :http://i.ytimg.com/vi/xhTGdzxvKvk/maxresdefault.jpg
Skills to be added if this general character gets accepted

Last edited by Trapstar Neo on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:19 am

Name: Chandy Zxabil
Spirit: Carol Sorrows
Age + Birthdate: 18 | Unkown

Personality: Chandy is a girl who loves to spread around the world of pop culture. Hell half the time she doesn’t even speak normal english, but she speaks through a very special language: Texting language. She is the most confusing and dumb chick you will ever meet. Oh yeah she likes to commit suicide, A LOT. She is a derp.

Dislikes: Being Smart, Being Productive, Being Alive
Phobias: The Fear of actually getting anywhere in her life.
Aspirations: To be the biggest derp in all of derp.

Weapons: “Tweezers”: The claw that Chandy wears on her right hand, it is the tool she uses to grab nano-sized matter.
Fighting Style: The Use of Abilities

Face-Claim: Form 1: https://i.imgur.com/3oxUlbZ.jpg Form 2: https://i.imgur.com/xwtFm8x.png
Weight: 100 Pounds
Hair Color: Natural Blond
Eye Color: Black
Height: 180cm
Special Traits: She doesn’t have a brain

History: No one fucking knows. Literally she just came out of fucking no where. However the closest thing anyone knows of her existence are urban legends.

The popular Chandy Urban Legend is the following: Chandy Zxbil is the combination of spirit fields, and lives in a different reality. She then entered our reality, when 2 beings, 1 spirit and 1 human, swapped realities. Because of this, she is considered an “Hells Angel.” However still to this day, she is in a coma, due to the burden it takes on her body.

Abilities are made, but that's a surprise. If you saw the google doc you will probably know though.

Last edited by Dazo on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:36 am

(This will be my backup character, should Willow die)

Name: Drake (no last name)
Spirit: N/A
Age + Birthdate: 21 Years (Born October 12th)

Personality: Drake prefers to remain alone and to himself. Calm and collected, he never speaks unless spoken to or unless the timing feels right for him to speak. Usually the timing involves him having to put someone in their place, or is to show respect toward a superior. Drake is usually quite mellow and rarely smiles, but he does enjoy having fun with either his comrades or friends.
Dislikes: Disrespect (Towards others or himself), People who are loud, and coffee
Phobias: Losing control of his power
Aspirations: To become the greatest swordsman on the planet.

Weapons: Drake utilizes five different swords depending on the situation:
-Katana: A basic katana; usually used for spars or for a regular fight.
-Tamashii: A soul-rending sword. Being hit by this blade also slightly damages the soul as well.
-Moeru: A blade capable of igniting itself. Used against opponents with flammable items or enhanced armor.
-Yasaka: A blade with spiritual powers; The blade is capable of bypassing spiritual barriers or magical/spiritual armor and cut straight into the skin.
-???: An unnamed blade, its holster features a trigger that, when pressed, fires blanks with enough force to project the blade at a high speed/velocity. The blade itself is made of carbon fibers and is blessed, being able to slay demons and the like.

Fighting Style: Balanced and alert.

Face-Claim: http://prntscr.com/7rp1je
Weight: 180 Lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Height: 5'10"
Special Traits: Only has half a soul; other half manifested into Valentine

History: From the time he was five years old, Drake had an interest in the samurai warriors of ancient Japan. He would watch movies about them, read about them, and study them. This primarily came from always seeing his father practicing swordfighting, as his father was a descendant of a samurai himself. On his sixth birthday, his father gifted him with a bamboo sword, cut down to suit his height, and began teaching him how to swordfight. As time went on, it became more apparent that Drake was a prodigy when it came to handling not just a sword, but any blade he was handed. When his mother was cooking dinner one day, she accidentally dropped a very sharp knife next to Drake, who merely caught it between his index and middle fingers, tossed it up and caught the handle before handing it back to his mother. His mother grew nervous about Drake's fascination with blades and confronted his father about it, who merely shrugged it off. He knew blades were dangerous, but he also knew Drake could handle it. For the next 10 years, while balancing his studies and training, Drake not only became a master swordsman, but a prodigy in the fields of mathematics and physics. He graduated high school at the top of his class, but instead of going straight to college, Drake opted to continue his training in the art of the samurai.

By the time Drake was 19, he had already mastered dual-wield style as well as several other forms of swordfighting. He traveled the country, challenging people to friendly spars and usually won. However, as he continued to win, something grew inside of him. He wanted more. More victories, more fame, more glory, and he got it until his 21st birthday. Upon returning home to visit his family, Drake was horrified to find his family had been murdered. When investigating, he learned it had been one of the other swordsmen he defeated; they hunted down and murdered his parents. At this point, a dark, evil power sleeping inside of Drake awoke and shattered his very soul into two: One light, one dark. The light side of his soul stayed as is. But the dark side of his soul soon manifested into pure evil, causing him to snap at moments of pure agony and rage. Eventually, Drake tracked down the murderer and slaughtered him with his father's favorite blade, Tamashii. After taking his father's sword, Drake had five separate blades.

Now, Drake travels the world, searching for that one opponent who can best him in a swordfight fairly. Eventually, his travels led him to a place he'd never heard of before, a country filled with towns that are numbered and not named.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Quothe the Raven
Cost: 5 Energy Points
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 5 posts
Description: The caster is able to transform their body into a flock of ravens instantaneously. The ravens may travel up to five miles away before being forced to return to normal. The ravens may also attack a target, but may only peck at them.

Name: Nevermore
Cost: 10 Energy Points
Duration: 5 Posts
Cooldown: 10 Posts
Description: By swinging their sword, the caster is able to produce a line of black flames that cannot be extinguished except by stronger flames, such as Hellfire. By stabbing the blade into the ground, the caster may use this to produce a shockwave and then a circle of black fire around them up to 5 feet from their person.

Name: Culture Shock
Duration: 1 Post
Cooldown: 10 Posts
Description: By swinging their sword into the air, the caster may produce a swift lightning bolt to be fired at a target up to 1 kilometer away.

Name: Vulture's Eye
Cooldown: N/A
Description: The character has increased eyesight, allowing them to see clearly up to one kilometer away. The character is also able to see another person's spirit and aura.

Name: Mastery of Blades
Description: The character is a master at each type of fighting style utilizing blades of any fashion. The character is unable to lose their balance in a sword fight, and is able to dual-wield any blades with ease, even those they have never wielded before (this includes magical and/or spiritual blades).

Name: Raven's Wings
Cost: 2 Energy Points
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: The caster is able to create temporary wings out of black fire. The black fire utilized in this ability is safe to the caster and does not burn nor damage them. The fire can be expanded or decreased in size depending on the caster's liking.

Name: Divide
Cost: 20 Energy Points
Duration: 10 Posts
Cooldown: 20 Posts
Description: The caster channels the power of Darkness into their blades. If the blade touches an opponent's flesh, the darkness is immediately absorbed into their very soul and begins to burn it over time. After 10 posts, the victim's soul is completely burned out unless it is cleansed beforehand.

Name: Great Divide
Cost: 30 Energy Points
Duration: 1 Post
Cooldown: 50 Posts
Description: Channeling all of the darkness in their soul, the caster sends a cataclysmic explosion of dark energy into the Earth, causing up to 20 eruptions of unextinguishable black flame across an eliptical pattern capping at a 2 kilometer radius.

Last edited by Asuya Youkai on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Name:  Jaden Rose
Spirit:  Light and darkness dragon, or LAD
Age + Birthdate: 17

Personality: Jaden is a shy and quiet indiviual, he was alone most of the time while growing up so when he had the chance to make friends he took it. As he gets older he grows more mature and becomes a better leader day by day.
Dislikes: Arrogant jerks, innocent people getting hurt, his friends being hurt.
Phobias: Being alone
Aspirations: Be a better leader then his father

Weapons: Jaden uses two daggers given to him by his father, they have an angelic glow to them
Fighting Style: Jaden uses his speed to strike hard and fast

Face-Claim: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Gohan_2_by_alexandraloquen8-d597zs9
Weight: 153
Eye Color:  Brown
Height: 5'10
Special Traits: He is able to heal people while using some of his energy, however if the injury is too severe he can not heal it.

History: Jaden grew up without a mother, he had been told she and his sister died in a fight against akuma, but he was lied too. His father and mother separated so their kids weren't in danger. Jaden grew up mostly by himself, the only time he spent with his father was training, his father was rough on him, Jaden needed to be stronger and Eric knew that. Jaden's true self is hidden in a shell and needs the right person to crack it, once it is cracked Jaden's true leadership will show.

Name: Black Fire
Cost: 7
Range: Long
Duration: 15 seconds
Cool-Down: None
Description: Jaden takes a deep breath and breathes out a huge black flame, it is able to cool down other fire's and is strong enough to melt through most metal. It is able to stop oncoming attacks if Jaden makes the fire dense enough.

Name: Divine Roar
Cost/conditions: 7
Duration: 1 minute
Cool-Down: 5 minutes
Description: Jaden roars into the air creating a Shockwave all around him, the Shockwave can become so strong they can snap wires and even make buildings crumble.

Name: Kaioken
Cost/conditions: 7 energy
Duration: Varies
Cool-Down: Two hours
Description: With this skill Jaden can double,triple, even quadruple his strength,speed, and endurance at the cost of his body being worn down.
Times 2 = 1 Hour
Times 3 = 30 Minutes
Times 4 = 15 Minutes

Name: Dragonic Typhoon
Range: High
Duration: 2 User Posts
Cool-Down: 5 User Posts
Description: Jaden goes beyond his normal speed to enter a new level of speed and spins around the enemy at a speed that causes a tornado to form around the enemy, sealing them inside a wall of air for his teammates to attack the enemy. If a certain element is used in this vortex, the tornado changes attributes to match. When trapped inside this vortex, the enemy has a hard time breathing.

Name: Eclipse Soul Fusion
Cost: (You can only use this power when at only 1 Energy.)
Range: Low
Duration: Until the end of the battle
Cool-Down: 1 time use
Description: When Jaden is on the ropes and is about to die, the Spark of Fusion given to him by Necro Tenebris ignites and creates an impenetrable clear barrier. Jaden then channels the powers of his Angelic and Demonic Dragon Knight Forms and combines them in a spectacle of energy to become the Eclipse Dragon Knight. In this form, Jaden’s Daggers transform into the Corona Sword. The Corona Sword has the power to negate any spiritual and energy based attack as well as by pass any runes and enchantments on weapons, unless the rune or enchantment is designed specifically to avoid this sword. The Eclipse Dragon Knight form Jaden is as well a no tolerance leader and will act if his command is questioned.

Name: Judgement of the Gods: Rain of Light
Cost: 5-7
Range: Med
Duration: 15 seconds
Cool-Down: 10 of the user's posts
Description: Spears made of pure angelic energy rain down from the sky, falling as fast as rain, the spears can slice through most metal and rips flesh and bone to shreds

Name: Fist of Light, God's Thunder
Cost: 7
Range: Close
Duration: last until contact is made
Cool-Down: 5 user posts
Description: Jaden's fist is surrounded in Blue energy, electricity shooting out around him. When his fist makes contact there is an explosion that will send his opponent backwards

Name: Trinity Shield
Cost: 3
Duration: 2 user posts or if jaden wants to keep it up longer he can reuse it without it collapsing but for a cost of 4 energy.
Cool-Down: None
Description: Jaden forms a shield around himself and his allies. This shield blocks all spiritual attacks or elements, and cannot be negated. Jaden must be fully concentrated on maintaining it, however, and losing concentration will break the shield(s).

Name: Cylinder Seal
Cost: all but 1 of the user's energy (you cannot use this ability while you're at 1 energy)
Range: short
Duration: for as long as the user chooses
Cool-Down: the rest of the RP
Description: the user places their hand on the target's head when they do any demon in the target will be forced out and separated from the target disabling all abilities and passive skills of the target for as long as the demon is separated. the demon than will be sent in the user's mind as well as the user themselves causing the user to pass out as well as the target. the user can cancel this ability at any time even when they are in their own mind sending the demon back to the target. if the user would die in their mind and or out of it the ability is instantly canceled and the demon returns to the target.

Name: Black Fire Inferno
Cost: 10
Range: Med
Duration: 3 of the user's next posts
Cool-Down: The next Chapter
Description: Jaden focuses on an area in and around the enemy before breathing flames all over them. The flames become so dense the opponent won't be able to escape, the flames reach the tempature of a volcano erupting.

Last edited by Dark Rose on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:04 am

I'm posting this becuase the sheet I have for her on Alanna's Sheet I really just want to modify, and I also want to go more indepth with Lilac. I editted out a lot of Lilac's details in Alanna's sheet, and changed some things. So here you go.

Name:  Lilac Sorrows
Spirit:  ^^^^^
Age + Birthdate: 18 | 6/23/1997

Personality: Lilac, a girl with kindness deep inside her that she cannot draw out, but fights and kills anything that challenges her. She however has a hard time appreciating others. She usually ends up staying as her spirit for at least a few days, maybe even weeks. It doesn’t die off quickly. Also she can calculate almost any solution and equation in her head while she is in this stage. She carries out justice by harming people and causing chaos. She is not used to having friends around her. While fighting, she invokes fear and has a sadistic tone.

With Alanna Alanna, Lilac tends to act like a protective mother. Most of the time, Lilac cannot show how much she dearly cares about Alanna Alanna.

Dislikes: Experiments, Those that get in her way, Anyone who pisses her off.
Phobias: Losing her loved ones.
Aspirations: The right family.

Weapons: A bunch of metal used for her ability, Vector Transformation
Fighting Style: Lilac: Up close and personal to mid-range. Uses her ability.

Face-Claim: https://i.imgur.com/uOF0iix.png
Weight: 106 pounds
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Height: 168 cm
Special Traits: View Alanna's Sheet

History: (This is an addon to what was mentioned about Lilac through Alanna Alanna AND Alanna).

Lilac was someone you would frown upon. She was in a special school. She was sent there by her family, which her parents hated and despised her. In this special school, Lilac was expermaneted on. She never liked these experiments. So in rage, she destroied the school. For a few years she was considered scum, dirt on the road. She didn't get along with many people. She even forced others to be "her parents" and send her to a "Rich School." After meeting Alanna, she left them. She chose Alanna because she looked someone like Lilac knew and loved. (Around here is Alanna's story).

She decided that it would be a good idea to then return to her old home, and see what was going on there. When she got there, she watched as the kid who looked like Alanna was being mistreated, and had everyone killed infront of her. She witnessed all of the loss Alanna Alanna had. (Insert Alanna Alanna meeting Lilac).

Lilac treated Alanna Alanna (or as she caled Last Order) with love and care. She didn't want her getting hurt, so she was overprotective. Though she could never show her how much Lilac actually loved her. Lilac raised her like her own child, even though they were Sisters. She taught Alanna Alanna how to user her powers. Lilac even saved Alanna Alanna through trouble many times in her life. (Insert Lilac putting Alanna Alanna into a weapon and giving it to Alanna).

Lilac felt bad, she terribly missed the kid. She never got to really see her anymore one she did that. She knew she would never be able to show how much she missed the kid.

Skill Sheet is on Alanna's Sheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:54 am

Fluffles the dragon skill sheet.

Name: Toxic Touch (Toggle)
Duration: Until turned off
Description: Fluffles poisons anyone he touches.

Name: Poision/Acid Breath
Range:Med
Cool-Down: How long you have to wait until you can use it again
Description: Fluffles breaths a cloud of poison gas or a spray of acid at his enemies.

Name: Solar Flight
Description: Fluffles is able to fly at hyper sonic speeds while the sun shines. The closer to mid day the faster he flies, capping out at Mach 22.

Name: Friendship
Description: Fluffles has a connection to his master Ruby, able to sense her anywhere in the world and know what condition she is in.

Name: Solarblast
Range: Medium
Cool-Down: 3 Pages
Description:Fluffles absorbs the energy of the sun as long as he is in sunlight, then fires a massive beam of concentrated energy.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Name: Marshal
Spirit: N/A
Age + Birthdate: 19

Personality: N/A
Dislikes: N/A
Phobias:N/A
Aspirations:N/A

Weapons: N/A
Fighting Style: N/A

Face-Claim: Marshal looks like any ordinary kid, he doesn't look anything special, usually wearing a wife beater, and dark blue cargo pants.

Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'8''
Special Traits: N/A

History: N/A
Back to top Go down
NeoNaruto
NeoNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:09 pm

does this mean all characters posted before yours are approved or ?_?
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Name: Ivris Whitehorn
Spirit:
Age + Birthdate: 20, January 28

Personality: Ivris is unusual. She always wants to be involved in things, seeing as how she is very overprotective of people close to her and will do anything to defend them. Still, a lot of times she is unusually playful and happy. She likes to be around other people, but she despises people who hurt other people.
Phobias:
Aspirations:

Face-Claim: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 200px-Unit_ills_full_60674
Eye Color: Changes
Height: 5 ft 9
Weight: 120 lbs

Weapons: Void Pearl Staff(see Face-Claim)
Fighting Style: Ivris likes to use her staff to deflect attacks and blast energy.

History: One of the sacred Guardians of Meirith, who worshipped the Holy Emperor Karna Masta in the La Veda Republic. A genius sorceress, and Themis's younger sister. Disliking being antagonized by her overconfident sister, she kept her talents well hidden until she was suddenly appointed as a Guardian. Within the Guardians there were many who had little interest in their environment or any other gods besides Karna Masta, but Ivris is said to have been unusually uninterested in her surroundings.
When Ivris was appointed as one of the Guardians, an oracle revealed that the group would have to travel to Ishgria in order to destroy invading demons. Putting her life on the line, she left her home without hesitation, almost as if she were running away from her sister. She arrived to Ishgria with a big smile on her face, and released a powerful magical force within her. It is said that Ivris had turned into a completely different person, destroying demons one after the other.
As soon as she learned that Karna Masta was being targeted, she decided to stay behind in Ishgria without a moment's hesitation. And though most of her comrades smiled bitterly at her decision, Fadahl was the only one to treat her kindly. She then entrusted him with a letter meant for her sister Themis, though Fadahl would prove unable to deliver it to her. Even so, Ivris faced the demons of Ishgria with the same resolution she had shown before, all in order to protect her beloved family. In this battle, she was locked in combat in an attempt to defend Karna Masta from the demons. Ivris succeeded, but at the price of having to leave her homeland.

(I'll work out the skills later, for now can you just look this over? Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Looks solid to me except it's missing a couple parts but it's fine. Hope to see her on our side.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Thanks. Here's the revised one with skill sheet plus everything filled in:

Spirit: Galaxia, Sorceress of the Nebula

Personality: Ivris is unusual. She always wants to be involved in things, seeing as how she is very overprotective of people close to her and will do anything to defend them. Still, a lot of times she is unusually playful and happy, though she can also be serious when the situation calls for it. She likes to be around other people, but she despises people who hurt others.
Dislikes: Being Disliked, Negative Emotions, Harlequins
Phobias: Ivris used to have a fear of being overshadowed by her sister.
Aspirations: Ivris only aspires to remain strong and help others as long as she can.

Face-Claim: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 200px-Unit_ills_full_60674

Fighting Style: Ivris likes to use her staff to deflect attacks and blast energy.

History: One of the sacred Guardians of Meirith, who worshipped the Holy Emperor Karna Masta in the La Veda Republic. A genius spirit user, and Themis's younger sister. Disliking being antagonized by her overconfident sister, she kept her talents well hidden until she was suddenly appointed as a Guardian. Within the Guardians there were many who had little interest in their environment or any other gods besides Karna Masta, but Ivris is said to have been unusually uninterested in her surroundings.
When Ivris was appointed as one of the Guardians, an oracle revealed that the group would have to travel to Ishgria in order to destroy invading demons. Putting her life on the line, she left her home without hesitation, almost as if she were running away from her sister. She arrived to Ishgria with a big smile on her face, and released a powerful magical force within her. It is said that Ivris had turned into a completely different person, destroying demons one after the other.
As soon as she learned that Karna Masta was being targeted, she decided to stay behind in Ishgria without a moment's hesitation. And though most of her comrades smiled bitterly at her decision, Fadahl was the only one to treat her kindly. She then entrusted him with a letter meant for her sister Themis, though Fadahl would prove unable to deliver it to her. Even so, Ivris faced the demons of Ishgria with the same resolution she had shown before, all in order to protect her beloved family. In this battle, she was locked in combat in an attempt to defend Karna Masta from the demons. Ivris succeeded, but at the price of having to leave her homeland.

Skills(If it's not there it's N/A):

Section 1: Nebula Powers

Name: Nebula Powers
Description: Ivris' staff has a nebula pearl in the tip. This pearl creates a wave of nebula essence behind it that relfects anything it touches, and that Ivris can bend to her will. If someone touches the pearl itself, it will either heal or hurt them, depending on what Ivris wants. While holding the staff, Ivris cannot be detected by sensors and abilities, or if she prefers it, sight. In addition, Ivris is protected from any ability used against her will involving a different dimension, portal, or warp, holding her staff or not.

Name: Voidwalker Summoning
Cost: 3 points per voidwalker
Duration: Until defeated or called back
Cool-down: Depends on how many voidwalkers were summoned in one post
Description: Ivris can summon voidwalkers. These voidwalkers can only be killed by using 3 or more different elements, otherwise the attack just phases through them.

Name: Eye Guard
Description: Ivris' eyes cannot affect and are not affected by any abilities or attacks.

Name: Alteration Protection
Description: Ivris is immune to anyone changing or altering her body in any way.

Name: Portal Step
Cost: 3 points per teleport
Description: Ivris can instantly teleport herself anywhere within a 40 mile radius.

Name: Sixth Sense
Description: Ivris can sense the following things:
-Dishonesty
-Danger
-Large Amounts of Power
-Anything concerning her(people talking or thinking about her)
-Prescence of people(If it's someone she knows, she will identify them as that person)
-Beings from Heaven(excluding gods)
-When someone is salty
-When her staff is nearby
-Specific Emotions

Section 2: "Sorcery"

(Upon leaving her world, Ivris' spirit was deprived of most of its spirit energy. She was forced to start at Square One.)

Name: Repel
Cost: 5 points
Range: Depends on ability being used against this one
Cool-down: 2 posts
Description: Ivris can instantly reflect an attack onto its user, creating the same attack, but having the user be the target. This can work with any kind of ability.

Name: Spellbind
Range: Within sight
Duration: 10 posts
Cool-down: 20 posts
Description: Ivris can create a small circle under someone. They cannot move outside of the boundaries of the circle. They can still use abilities outside of it, but these abilities have their cost and cool-down doubled and their duration halved.

Name: Charmspeak
Description: When Ivris speaks, she has the option to put charmspeak into her words, which can convince people to do things that she tells them to. This can only be resisted if you know that she is using it, and even then it is very difficult.

Section 3: Physical Prowess

Name: Agility
Description: Ivris is extremely agile and acrobatic; she can do flips, jump very high into the air, run very fast and has abnormally quick reflexes.

Last edited by Void Pearl Ivris on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Much better.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:35 am

Dislikes: Uncivilized behavior, Unpredictable behavior, and milk
Phobias: Arachnophobia 
Aspirations: To be the best

Face-Claim:https://36.media.tumblr.com/ccbecba6c78178fc27d02242cf378d7f/tumblr_n87moxBNjq1sw3w6jo1_500.png
Weight: 110
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Gold
Height: 6'0
Special Traits: Some gold scales around his body, his blood is toxic, and has helaing properties. Super snake reflexes. Practed on quick persise hits. He has golden toxins, that if his spirit is taken, or being tampered with, or formed, or owned, or controlled by anyone who doesn't have cobra's exact dna, and physical appearances, it will release that toxin in the controller/spew it at said person that is trying to take it/manipulate. it is so potent(His powers cant even control it), that not even cobra poison resistance is immune, it complitly shuts down all body function, killing them.

History: Cobra was born to a very wealthy family. He had good parents, and a good environment. When he was a child he was facinted with the super natural. He on his free time expermineted in the wild, and loved disecting. New things always peeked his interst. As he had continued he become more distant. On cobras 7tth birthday, he had started to feel different, and his body started changing(lol not puberty plz) His skin turned Gold and white and started to ooze, gas started spewing from all over his body. In a matter of seconds the whole room was filled, and everyone in it was suffering and dying. he couldn't control it. Everyone died. Friends, family, even his parents that were right next to him. He didn't know what to do.But yet he smiled. The gas around the room started to move and come together to form a giant smoky snake. "I am toxin, and i am you. and you are me" it said. Cobra had accepted it, but he knew that deep down, he was a a snake. a terrible person. He started laughing. The smoky snake entered his body. Cobras eyes had turned Yellow. He soon left, but with his parents being dead he took their fortune with him.

Weapons: His Spirit is made of 3 parts. Greed, Rage, and Intelligence. Each manifest into solid snakes using Cobras blood. They can move and strike with extreme snake reflexes. They can detached their body's to move ahead, and can harden themselves (As strong as black blood). Greed has Corroding Poison (black) Rage Has Pain inducing Poison (Red), and Intelligence has paralyses(yellow) Bandages as strong as  carbyne. Cobra also has bandages, that are enchanted and repel all supernatural/Spirit Energy(If bandages are met with anything with active spirit energy/supernatural, it will repel the object before even touching it. In the small gap before they touch, the bandages use cobras energy, as well as the energy given off by spiritual attack/weapon/object/person, and uses both  energy combined to repel it away.)  Cannot be Broken, Nor slashed apart. (In under any circumstances)

Name: Poison Manipulation
Range: Low/Med/Long
Description: User can create, shape and manipulate poisons and poisonous substances. 

Name: Toxic Gas
Cost/conditions:2
Range: Low/Med/long
Cool-Down: N/a
Description: User can expel posing gas from any part of their body. this gas can casue Necrosis, Pain, and Paralysis,(Nerv attacking)or lower immune system/ physical capabilities. Also can create Gas Clones.

Name: Poison mimicry
Cost/conditions: 6
Description: User is made up of or can transform their body completely into poisonous substances. User's transformed form can either be identical to their normal form, aside from being composed of poison in which contains all organs but makes them somewhat vulnerable to attacks. The user could also take the form of a homogenous form without any part of this form being more important than the other. it also includes-
Amorphous Physiology
Contaminant Immunity
Dermal Armor
Pain Suppression
Disease Immunity
Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
Enhanced Endurance
Poison Generation
Scattering
Self-Liquification

Name: Dokujutsu
Cost/conditions:1
Description: Users can utilize poison in physical combat, making their every touch potentially fatal. They can utilize variety of poisons, ranging from pain-inducing, disorienting, nauseating to lethal poison.

Name: Immunoglobulin Manipulation
Cost/conditions: 5
Description: The user can create, enhance/shape and manipulate antibodies of oneself to detect and destroy viruses and bacteria in, allowing them to speed up by enhancing them or slow down their recovery from a sickness.

(Yellow)Paralysis- Effects last from 1 minute if makes contact, to 2 minutes if inhaled. From the outside the victims muscles will be paralyzed/slowed of function. Making them unable to move(if inhaled), or extremely slowing down their monuments.

(Red)Gas Pain- This toxic gas attacks ur nervous system, and goes for the pain receptors. It will make the victim feel intense burst of pain throughout their body(if inhaled inside as well)

(Clear/Invisible/odorless/tasteless)Gas-Immune system bodily functions- This as it says, attacks Ur body's ability to protect itself from diseases/ toxins. And lowering their body functions(Brain activity, muscle strength etc.)It also makes the victims body more susceptible to the effects of other poison that it is being exposed to.

(purple)Disorienting poison- Makes the user extremely confused, and hardly unaware of what is going on, they are sort of out of it, can cause mind hallucinations, of what they fear most, if to much inhaled.

(Pink)Nauseating poison- Makes the opponent Fell sick to their stomach, headaches, muscle aces, high fevers , and strong sensation of wanting to throw up.

(Blue)Lethal- Comes in liquid form, it is a corrosive acid that eats thru, and burns anything it touches. The effects are stronger on living objects, as well objects with a weaker immunity. Takes a lot of it to kill an opponent, or if its in their blood stream/vitals. Really hard to make, and only uses it in Dokujutsu.

(Black)Necrosis- causes  the death of most or all of the cells in an organ or tissue due to disease, injury, or failure of the blood supply.Sort of a decaying acid. Comes in gas form, from the outside its nerve attacking, but when inhaled, it causes the most damage

Cobra mainstream poison is Disorienting poison(Confusion/illusion)

Last edited by #ThatOwlGuy on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:34 am

Name: Connor Murkskull

Spirit:  Pendragon: The Ruler of All Dragons

Age + Birthdate: 20

Personality: Connor is a joking kind of guy and loves hanging with friends and family, typically at a bar. However, he hides a deep secret from his friends for fear of their demise. Even though Connor works for the Fawkes Clan, he secretly wishes to find his old friend, Shinyo, to return him to the throne

Likes: A good drink, polishing his Jet Bike, hanging with friends

Dislikes: Spicy foods, Bad Jokes, Pricks in society

Phobias: The Fear of Losing his Friends to his own power

Aspirations: To master the powers of the dragons and to return Shinyo to the throne

Weapons: He has a sword named the Trinity Blade. This broadsword has a unique power to channel the powers of 3 dragons; all governed by Pendragon. Each power changes the sword into either a curved broadsword, a musket, and an Ax. He also has a shield used for defenses that store the 3 dragons souls of Salamandra, Leviathan, and Fafnir for empowering the Trinity Blade.

FC of Trinity Blade:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Noble_arms_excaliburn_render_by_mastergawain-d6rls5m

FC of Shield:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 UZP3otY

He also has gauntlets with claws, giving him a deadly strike capabilities when his sword is out of reach at any time.

Fighting Style: Mediocris Defensabiliter - a style based on studying the enemy carefully then striking with all his might behind each swing

Face-Claim:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 29prifs

Weight: 190 lb

Eye Color: Blue when peaceful, Golden when using Dragon Charge

Height: 6'9"

Special Traits: When activating his Dragon Charge, his eyes change to a golden hue and he has a jet bike he uses for his main transportation when not under the power of the Dragon Charge

History: Connor is a unique brand towards the Necrosians. Originally found at the age of 5 inside a dragon cave among 3 dragon babies, who were each nice towards Connor, Connor felt like he had a true family with these dragons. However the people who discovered him thought he was being attacked and killed the 3 dragons. This made Connor sad, but the duo who found him adopted him as their son and named him Connor Murkskull. Connor's adoptive parents thought he was a half-bread of Necrosian and dragon, but decided to raise him anyway.

A few years passed by and Connor was sent to Castle Necron to being a servant of the young prince Shinyo Necron. The two of them caught on fast as friends and their parents did not disagree with them. Then came the day when the king and queen were murdered by Anubis Fawkes. Connor saw his best friend be taken away and thrown into a portal. Connor then made it his goal to find and restore Shinyo's place on the throne.

When Connor was 15, he joined the Necrosian Army and learned various combat techniques and sword skills. When he was 18, Connor then found an old shield given to him by his adoptive parents and he noticed the shield held 3 shining gems that reminded him of his past and he made it his goal to not only find Shinyo among the entire human world, but to also understand and master the power of the dragons.

Skill Sheet:

Name: Trinity Blade: Transform
Cost: 2 Energy per change
Cool-Down: Almost instantanious
Description: When using this skill, Connor channels 1 of 3 elemental Dragon Souls into his Trinity Blade.

These souls are:
  • Salamandra (The Fire Lizard) : Infuses the Trinity Blade with Fire and causes the strikes of the sword to leave an afterburn effect
  • Leviathan (The Ocean Serpent) : Infuses the Trinity Blade with Water and turns it into an Ax with the power to summon a barrage of ice spikes whenever it strikes the ground
  • Fafnir (The Sky Dragon) : Infuses the Trinity Blade with Wind and turns it into a musket with long reach and the power/force of a mini tornado

Name: Honed Claws Strike Burst
Cost: 3
Range: Mid/Long
Description: Connor channels his spirit of Pendragon into his clawed gauntlets and then proceeds to summon a large claw projection made of his own dragonic energy that can swipe away foes with ease from long distances.

Name: Dragon's Roar
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Connor channels Pendragon's fury and shouts with the force of a dragon. This mighty shout makes enemies flee out of fear, however those brave enough to withstand the fear factor are subjected to pain from their ears, causing temporary deafness

Name: Storm of the Dragons
Cost: 20
Duration: 2 posts
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: After channeling Pendragon's Spirit, Connor can shout to the sky and create a storm of meteors to attack his foes. Using this skill however, makes Connor tired and he must recharge for a period of time. This move is typically a last resort other than that of his Dragon Charge.

Name: Dragon Charge Mode: Activate
Cost: 30
Duration: Until the end of the fight he is in or until he is knocked out cold
Cool-Down: 20 posts
Description: With this ability, Connor channels the powers of Pendragon to turn the 4 spirits of Pendragon, Salamandra, Leviathan, and Fafnir into a suit of armor giving him increased stamina and strength as well as durability from all forms of attacks and a set of wings to give him flight capabilities. His Enrgy Meter is also replenished to how he was before the fight. His Trinity Blade changes in this form from a simple sword into the Trident of Unity. This mighty weapon holds the power of the fury of a million dragons.

Picture of the Armor:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 ML4o2sV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These next two skills are exclusive to Connor in his Dragon Charge Mode
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: United Dragon's Charge
Cost: 25
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Connor uses the boosters built into his wings to move at high speeds and then charges towards the enemy with his trident. The initial contact causes a strike strong enough to impale through a mountain. He then fires a blast of energy from the trident which sends the enemies impaled on it flying forward.

Name: Bahamut's Wrath
Cost: 40
Duration: 3 posts
Cool-Down: Until End of Chapter
Description: Channeling the power of the mighty dragon lord Bahamut, Connor can summon forth a beam of pure dragonic energy that can level a city if he let it get out of hand. This skill is his last resort to use if a foe is too powerful for his other skills to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:46 pm

(So, some people were upset because they though Ivris was a bit too strong, so I nerfed her a smidge. I'm really sorry.)

Spirit: Galaxia, Sorceress of the Nebula

Personality: Ivris is unusual. She always wants to be involved in things, seeing as how she is very overprotective of people close to her and will do anything to defend them. Still, a lot of times she is unusually playful and happy, though she can also be serious when the situation calls for it. She likes to be around other people, but she despises people who hurt others.
Dislikes: Being Disliked, Negative Emotions, Harlequins
Phobias: Ivris used to have a fear of being overshadowed by her sister.
Aspirations: Ivris only aspires to remain strong and help others as long as she can.

History: One of the sacred Guardians of Meirith, who worshipped the Holy Emperor Karna Masta in the La Veda Republic. A genius spirit user, and Themis's younger sister. Disliking being antagonized by her overconfident sister, she kept her talents well hidden until she was suddenly appointed as a Guardian. Within the Guardians there were many who had little interest in their environment or any other gods besides Karna Masta, but Ivris is said to have been unusually uninterested in her surroundings.

Skills(If it's not there it's N/A):

Section 1: Nebula Powers

Name: Nebula Powers
Description: Ivris' staff has a nebula pearl in the tip. This pearl creates a wave of nebula essence behind it that relfects anything it touches, and that Ivris can bend to her will. If someone touches the pearl itself, it will either heal or hurt them, depending on what Ivris wants. While holding the staff, Ivris cannot be detected by sensors and abilities, or if she prefers it, sight. In addition, Ivris is protected from any ability used against her will involving a different dimension, portal, or warp, holding her staff or not.

Name: Voidwalker Summoning
Cost: 3 points per voidwalker
Duration: Until defeated or called back
Cool-down: Depends on how many voidwalkers were summoned in one post
Description: Ivris can summon voidwalkers. These voidwalkers can only be killed by using 3 or more different elements, otherwise the attack just phases through them.

Name: Eye Guard
Description: Ivris' eyes cannot affect and are not affected by any abilities or attacks.

Name: Alteration Protection
Description: Ivris is immune to anyone changing or altering her body in any way.

Name: Portal Step
Cost: 3 points per teleport
Description: Ivris can instantly teleport herself anywhere within a 30 mile radius.

Name: Sixth Sense
Description: Ivris can sense the following things:
-Dishonesty
-Danger
-Large Amounts of Power
-Anything concerning her(people talking or thinking about her)
-Prescence of people(If it's someone she knows, she will identify them as that person)
-Beings from Heaven(excluding gods)
-When someone is salty
-When her staff is nearby
-Specific Emotions

Section 2: "Sorcery"

(Upon leaving her world, Ivris' spirit was deprived of most of its spirit energy. She was forced to start at Square One.)

Name: Repel
Range: Depends on ability being used against this one
Cool-down: 2 posts
Description: Ivris can instantly reflect an attack onto its user, creating the same attack, but having the user be the target(The attacks she relfects, however, this does not reflect the force of the attack or the pain from it and will still knock her backwards, but not cause physical damage). This can work with any kind of ability.

Name: Spellbind
Range: Within sight
Duration: 10 posts
Cool-down: 20 posts
Description: Ivris can create a small circle under someone. They cannot move outside of the boundaries of the circle. They can still use abilities outside of it, but these abilities have their cost and cool-down doubled and their duration halved. Ivris cannot hurt them while they are in the circle.

Name: Charmspeak
Description: When Ivris speaks, she has the option to put charmspeak into her words, which can convince people to do things that she tells them to. This can be resisted if you know that she is using it, however. It can also be resisted depending on how outrageous the request is.

Section 3: Physical Prowess

Name: Agility
Description: Ivris is extremely agile and acrobatic; she can do flips, jump very high into the air, run very fast and has abnormally quick reflexes.

Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:28 pm

This is the character I want to start playing as ASAP. I'm bored of waiting to post as Willow so I need another person to play as.

Name: Asuya Megumi
Spirit: Alucard

Personality: Very outgoing and upbeat, Asuya loves nothing more than to have fun with her friends. She loves cookies and will stop whatever she's doing to eat one. She isn't talkative, but she isn't quiet a lot either. But when things get serious, she's the first one to recognize the situation and will get serious as well.

Dislikes: Loud noises, the color blue, vegetables
Phobias: Afraid of being drained of blood
Aspirations: To become the greatest vampire of them all

Weapons: Her own blood
Fighting Style: Aggressive but careful
Face-Claim: http://prntscr.com/7svs25
Weight: 110 Lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'4"

Special Traits: Sharp canines (to resemble Vampire fangs).

History: Asuya was born with a spirit who, much like like her parents', is vampiric in nature. Asuya was born into a poor family and is the youngest of three daughters. Her sisters, who opted to take a more human approach to their lives, couldn't understand why Asuya decided to embrace her vampirism like her father did; to Asuya it was the other way around. Asuya embraced her vampirism because she admired her parents. She wanted to be just like her father; able to turn into bats, able to manipulate blood to their will, etc. Seeing this desire in his daughter, Asuya's father decided to teach her the art of Hemomancy--that is, blood manipulation.

Throughout elementary school, Asuya would practice her Hemomancy at home, and at school, much to the dismay of others. She practiced Transfusion, which allowed her to take in blood directly from an open wound without having to actually suck the blood. She practiced Division, which allowed to her to turn into a group of bats at will. But the more blood she took, the more she craved it, and the more her body needed it like caffeine. So, her mother, being a nurse at a local hospital, always packed some medical blood bags in her lunch for her, with a little ice pack inside so it never got too warm and gross. This continued all the way through high school, which, by then, was almost unnecessary because Asuya's friends would normally offer some of their blood as they thought it was cool to be friends with a vampire. As they grew up, Asuya always had a good friendship with her spirit Alucard and he would even help her, along with her father, develop new abilities and ways to use the blood she took to make her stronger in various ways. After she graduated high school, her father supported her decision to travel and hone her vampiric skills in order to fulfill her dream to become the strongest vampire of them all.

Abilites -

Name: Bloodlust
Description: Whenever Asuya consumes the blood of another, she instantly learns a weaker version of one of that person's abilities (Her choice). For example if she consumes the blood of someone who utilizes shadow armor, she can then create Blood Armor at the same cost and cooldown of the shadow armor but with slightly weaker results.

Name: Hemoplague
Cost: 30 Energy points
Cooldown: One Chapter
Duration: 40 Posts
Description: Asuya purges the stored blood from her body into a living pool. Using her control over the cells, Asuya commands the pool to swirl around the opponent until it finds an empty wound or opening to enter. Once inside, the cells attack the opponent's bodily systems, resulting in several effects over time.
-Upon infection: Initial bodily weakening and feeling of sickness
-10 Posts: The opponent begins to contract hemophilia, thinning the blood and making bleeding out happen faster.
-20 Posts: Body paralysis begins to take effect throughout the next ten posts. Motions become jerky and uncontrolled until total paralysis takes effect.
-30 Posts: Organs begin shutting down, starting with the kidneys, then moving to the lungs and eventually leading to the heart.
-40 Posts: Death.
*Does not continue to get worse if transferred out of battle, but damage from previous effects do carry over*

Name: Bloody Needle
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Description: Asuya is able to channel her energy into any blood that was spilled from her body, causing each puddle (big or small) to extend into a sharp, hardened spike toward the opponent(s).

Name: Bloody Slicer
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Description: Asuya is able to extend and harden any blood from an open wound on her body like a blade and use it to attack.

Name: Blood Bond
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Description: By touching an open wound on an enemy, Asuya is able to directly transfuse that person's blood into herself through the pores in her skin.

Name: Division
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Description: Asuya is able to divide her very body into several tiny bats instantly.

Last edited by Asuya Youkai on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:27 pm

Nigga i never accepted blood shit
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:12 pm

:I You freaking looked at the list BEFORE I even made the character.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:31 pm

Asuya Youkai wrote:
:I You freaking looked at the list BEFORE I even made the character.

I can vouch for this. You looked on titanpad with both of us and said everything looked balanced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)   Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force RP: Prologue (OOC) (Read EVERYTHING)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next