Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]

Go down 
+7
Dragonecro0987
Dark Rose
Firebreath
Alisae
Lunarnox
Ulti-Apelio
Kitty Mew Mew
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Lilac sighs as she stops embracing Last Order. She doesn't take Ivris too lightly so she doesn't thank her, instead Lilac picks up Last Order in her arms and carries her to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:04 pm

"So, we don't have all the locations nor do we have an actual plan. Do we know if she's even still alive? I honestly just feel like not going if it's that big of a risk."

"Yeah...I don't wanna go either but we kinda have to."

"I know, and I don't like it. I don't exactly fancy the idea of possibly dying without finding my purpose just yet. Plus." Gajeel turned to Tara, his eyes softening in worriment. "I have some unfinished business, and things I want to accomplish."

"We all do, but the thing is that; we have to put all of that aside and help someone who needs it. Let's not be selfish here. I don't want to go either, but I'm going to."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Jaden coughed and stood, up, setting the coordinates "I hope the people there remember me.."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Shinyo walked back with Viola and they then got to Gajeel and he said, "Now then, I'd say the next big option we have is to continue our training by heading to that Sky Temple the dragon mentioned. Don't you agree guys?"

Viola nodded her head and said, "I agree. It is best we train first and then focus on getting a new home base. Finding Willow can wait...
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:18 pm

"Really? I can't wait to get my hands on her." Lilac says making a fist and tightening it. "Killing her will be a pleasure." Lilac says fantasizing her revenge as she still had Last Order in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Jaden got on coms "Yea....Sky island is where we go...although i guess its more ground island...but whatever"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:23 pm

(My previous post was written when the second post barely began but I didn't post it at that time due to being afk. Sorry for the confusion.)

"I agree. I'm more worried about Rex right now though, since he has no experience nor special abilities other than being good with a pistol and a knife."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Jaden yells out "Lets go people...we have a deadline here.." Jaden looked into the air and heard Willow's laugh echo in his head once again
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Ivris glanced at the ship. Who were these people? She could sense a mixture of emotions coming from them. Fear, dread, love, saltiness. They were an interesting bunch, but she didn't exactly want to hitchhike. Perhaps she would simply meet them there...

Harmony was sitting in the copilots chair. "Here we go, guys." She turned to Jaden.
"Do you know exactly what we have to do when we get there?"

B.U.N.N.Y popped up from the console. "Coordinates set. All members of Team Eclipse accounted for. Now departing for Sky Island."

Max hung out near Lilac and AA. "How's she doing?" Max asked. Ever since he had let Willow get away, he had felt guilty. He didn't want to bear that guilt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:45 pm

Jaden nodded, wincing as he stood up "Yea...I know exactly what we have to do harmony..its gonna hurt...alot...think you can deal with it?" jaden asked
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:49 pm

"I'm doing very fine! Says Alanna Alanna, showing Max a goofy looking smile, along with sticking her tongue out." She says.

"Well I guess the kid answered your question." Lilac states and looks at Last Order. "You are not leaving my side! Got that Last Order!" Lilac says in a demanding tone of voice.

"You don't have to be so overprotective' says Alanna Alanna looking at Lilac with a cute look." She says.

"Yeah and when I wasn't I had to go get you." Lilac says giving Last Order a swat to the head.

"Ouch! What was that for!' Complains Alanna Alanna about being punished for something that isn't her fault." She says.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Shinyo walked to Gajeel on the ship and asked, "Hey Gajeel, I am curious if there are any skills you know for long range healing. If you happen to know something akin to this, please let me know. Something just does not sit right with me and make me think we need a few more people in here who can do some healing besides you. I would be happy to oblige in this."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:54 pm

"Well..." Harmony didn't have much pain tolerance. But she knew something that did...
No. She couldn't do that, could she? She didn't even know if she could trigger that half of her at will, much less whether or not she wanted to.
"Yeah...I'll try my best..." Was all she managed."

Tara could feel the thirst for adventure inside her. She was ready to take on Sky Island, whatever was going on there would have to be interesting.

Ivris watched as the ship flew off. A portal opened beneath her feet, and she sank through it.
Minutes later, she was at Sky Island.

Max relaxed a bit. "That's good...I'm really sorry about that. It was my fault that you got abducted. I couldn't stop Willow. I understand if you don't forgive me, but believe me..." He clenched his fist. "When I get to her, I'm gonna give her the pain she deserves for hurting you..."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:57 pm

shina looked at max and said "its not just your fault i was right there and couldn't do anything..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Jaden spoke again "None of us could...no point in feeling bad for ourselves...we just need to improve as a team and we will do that mark my words...We will not let this world down"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:01 am

"No, I don't have anything That would allow me to heal from long range. I haven't found any spells or abilities I can learn that can." He frowned. "If I found a book that contained one, I would be able to learn it."

"Meanwhile, I'm useless."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:04 am

Lilac scoffs. "She is mine! YOU HEAR ME!" Lilac states in anger. "Anyone that has the nerve, to kidnap Last Order, I will kill them. Because I will not let anyone take her away from me!" Lilac starts to admit. "I don't want to lose her!! I don't even want to think about the possibility of losing her!! I will face anything in order to protect this dream of mine!!" Lilac states as she cries softly.

"Whats the matter?' Alanna Alanna asks as she holds onto Lilac with a tighter grip." She says.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:13 am

Jaden speaks slowly to Lilac "We understand Lilac...we all have something that we hold dearly to us that we wanna protect...mine is Echo and you all..I'll do anything to keep you all safe so that's why we all must improve to keep those we cherish safe"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:16 am

"I..." He looked down, and looked at Tara, then back down. "I'm holding something close to me I want to protect as well."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:17 am

"I know, but I had just realized how I could have defeated Willow. It might not have worked, but it was worth a shot. And I didn't even try..." Max told Shina.
Max, for the first time in his life, felt compelled to hug someone. "Hey, it's okay. You don't need to beat yourself up about it. It's not your fault that this happened. You don't have to get Willow, I'll take care of her for you. Otherwise, you risk her getting hurt again. What you should do is protect AA with your life to ensure this won't happen again. But still..." He looked at AA.
"You're tough. You hung in there a good amount of time."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:19 am

Jaden put a hand onto Gajeel's shoulder "Then we need to put any bickering and conflict behind us and work together as a team, the world needs us all, we are the strongest team from SF the only ones capable of protecting the ones we cherish are us"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 am

Echo nodded gravely. She clenched her hands into fists as she shook from anger. Her teeth gritted, and for a sparing moment her aura portrayed as pitch black. Death. Yet she soon controlled her emotions, and sighed as blood ran down her palms from where her nails had dug into her.

"We will... protect... and defend."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:23 am

shina looked over at echo and nodded and said "i guess we should be going"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:24 am

Lilac starts to feel different, though she goes on like she doesn't notice that her black wings came out of her back. That was the sign of Lilac's intent on murder. They were the wings of a monster.

"You may understand that, but you would never understand what the kid has been trough. Or what I've been through." Lilac cries.

"Don't worry' Says Alanna Alanna, stroking Lilac's back. "I will always be with you, and want to be with you.' Says Alanna Alanna." She says.

"Yes. I always want to be with you. And I will always protect you." Lilac says, finally admitting it to Last Order, and appreciating her.

With a sound like cracks spreading across the ice, the monster's wings had changed color. The ink-like pitch black changed to a snow-like pure white. Just above her head, a ring of the same color appeared.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:25 am

Jaden nodded "We are a team...Team Eclipse, my father would be proud of all of us for making it this far" He placed a hand on Echo's shoulder to comfort her.
Jaden looked over to Lilac and smiled "Welcome to Eclipse Lilac"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]   Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Force: Chapter 4 [Creation]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next