Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Left_bar_bleue100/100The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot   The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello there SDA members, this is Necro here with a little bit of my own hand at writing. This story is called The Rise of the Eclipse. It has a base from an old RP event that went on around last year.

The Plot is as follows:

This story takes place a year after the events of the Twilight Duel Academy where an evil force possessed a student named Arcano and caused a mass hysteria. In “The Rise of the Eclipse”, we follow students Cordelia Jones and Clyde Von Dougherty as they face the remnants of that evil force, now known as Eclipse. Joining them on this journey is Andrew Jones, Cordelia’s older brother and former student of TDA. And  Jenna Malcolm, the daughter of the Assistant headmaster of TDA, Don Malcolm, as well as other friends as they face Eclipse and stop him once again.

Now this topic is going to serve as a sort of index or table of contents for all the chapters. When I post a new chapter to the story, I will add a link to said chapter here for those who want to easily find all the chapters. I hope you all enjoy this story

Chapters:
Chapter 1: A Fateful Encounter! The Beginning of the Journey!

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot   The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:20 am

i thought maqybe you were going tp whait a few days for this but im still exited to read it >.>
Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Eclipse (RP-based Story) Chapter Index and Plot
Page 1 of 1