Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 8: [The Monster]

Go down 
+11
Dark Rose
Oshu
Kitty Mew Mew
Ulti-Apelio
Ticci Nub Kitty
Caphalor
N.E.O.N
Dragonecro0987
Valkoor
Alisae
Firebreath
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:16 am

Gajeel raised an eyebrow. "Is it safe for me to touch it? If Archive can stop freaking out I can scan it to see what it can do and how you can remove it." He said as he knelt down to look at it closely. "Strange. It's energy feels like it's a natural soul."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:27 am

Onya tilted her head quizzically. "Is that what he said?" She read the note, the sighed blissfully.
"Wow. I feel so in charge." Her mind immediately flitted to the next thing, and she was looking at Jaden.
"Nice hair, a bit on the skinny side, missing an arm, wow that must have hurt, about 5 ft 9...you're around 17 years of age, I presume? And if you are, then that means she is, too." She suddenly facepalmed.
"Oh my god,nowhere are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself." She outstretched her hands.
"My name's Onya Stark. I'm a scientist, a spirit user, and a friend to your uncle and mother.

Harmony was confused. "How come Mom never told me about you?"

Onya laughed. "Ah, the young. So naive. Actually, to be honest, it's a long story, but I'm sort of a secret. Still, I've got no problem with you guys and the rest of your friends over there." She turned to the pillars, then her eyes flitted to a monitor. Her fingers already tapping away at the keyboard.
"That thing is emanating crazy levels of energy, enough to level, like 5 cities. Whatever's going on in there, it's big."

Lira sighed in Tara's head, knowing full well that Gajeel could hear her. "That's because it is, genius. Gravion is an earth spirit. He was my last gift from my parents, and we had to fight together to stop Bordebegia."
Tara sighed. "Sorry about Lira, she's kinda on edge right now. Go ahead and try to scan it, I don't see why you shouldn't at least attempt it."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:37 am

Jaden blinked while looking at Onya "great so we get a babysitter we never met before...well nice to meet you Onya, since you seem to know pretty much everything about us"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:40 am

Onya giggled. "I did my research. And you don't have to see me as a babysitter. I'm like, the same age you are. That's weird." She suddenly sounded completely normal, and not ADHD to the corre(pun intended).

Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:41 am

Jaden blinked and pressed two fingers on Onya's head and smiled "Just incase, needed to do that" Jaden said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:00 am

The energy beam had been all too evident. Echo had slowly slumped away from the hug, her exposed eyes wide. She ran to the window, shoving her head out so she could witness what was going on.

What she saw was indescribable.

Most may have seen a beam, powerful indeed. And they would be, in a sense, seeing God. Yet Echo saw the truth behind that. What Echo saw was an clean image of the very creator himself. His aura was both colorless and colored, light yet dark, weak yet strong. Balance at its finest, the very essence of the divine before Echo's own eyes.

She stood there, in a trance, watching the events before her. Asuya, Ancilla, none of it mattered in the face of he who molded the world. He who now roamed the Earth.

God himself had entered the playing field.

~~~

Ancilla watched next to Echo. Even she was speechless, and for the first time ever, the Watcher was totally stagnant. She could only stare, eyes wide, as the next chapter in history unfolded before her.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:06 am

Tara suddenly saw Echo and ran to her.."Echo! Are you okay?" She looked up at a towel-wearing Asuya.
"Umm...you guys weren't...you know...were you?"

Onya cocked her head to the side. "You put something on me. Oh well, I suppose it's for a reason, so I won't question it."

Harmony sighed. Jaden had done the same thing to her earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:07 am

Jaden smirked and gave harmony a knowing grin, harmony had noticed jaden had been doing this, she just didn't know the reason
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:15 am

"Uh....maybe?" He said as he looked at Echo. "I have no idea how to react right now."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:44 am

Asuya stood behind Echo, looking out of the window along with her. She marveled at the huge energy beam and castle in this distance, and she just couldn't help herself. Even while she was dressed she felt naked in the presence of this power. She began to laugh, and her laugh grew over the course of a few seconds.

"This is what Mary was telling you all about! THIS was what her messages were! And you just flat-out ignored her!" Asuya stopped laughing and stared at them.

"Mary told me all of her messages before she left. 'We are one, and when one becomes many, all Hell breaks loose.' 'When the heroes can no longer save this world, can the villains become good to save what is left?' Both of these messages were warnings and foreshadows; What you are all staring at is God HIMSELF!" She began to laugh again.

Meanwhile, Kado, who had heard the blast from next door, ran out and into Asuya and Echo's room. Her shirt was on backwards and her hair was ruffled, and she looked exhausted.

"What the FUCK was that?!" She looked at the disintegrated door.

"Sis, Echo, you alright?" She saw Asuya laughing and then ran over to the window.

"Oh...shit...Mary wasn't kidding..." She pounded her fist against the windowsill and yelled "DAMN IT! Asuya, Echo, let's go! We gotta find Mary, and you guys would be smart to come along. NOW." She pointed to Tara and Gajeel before running out of the room. Asuya at this point stopped laughing and followed suit. Judgment Day was upon them.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:46 am

Kiru was soon so drunk off her ass and was thus kicked out of the tavern. She stumbled her way back to the hotel, giggling and singing bits of random songs. Reaching the hotel Kiru nearly ran into Kado and Asuya as they fled, "oye!! watch it!! I..." Her voice trailed away, already losing her train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue1/1Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:53 am

Kado, as she passed Kiru, grabbed ahold of her arm without a word and dragged her along. Asuya grabbed her legs and lifted them to prevent her from actually being dragged.

"No time. Come with us." Kado said as the exited the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:02 am

Echo took a long time to finally move. When she did, it was reluctant, her feet dragging along the floor as she walked. Why would anyone want to leave the image of the divine? It had been magical, but now, Echo had to follow the others. As she did, she slowly pieced together the aura, bit by bit.

She could learn so much from it. While the aura was older than time itself, she could see when time itself was created. While she would never be able to remember them all, ever aura somehow felt familiar. It was a strange experience, but Echo was already hungry for more.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:24 am

Asuya at this point reached behind her and grabbed Echo's hand, pulling her along as they ran. Looking ahead, she saw Kado's Ace of Spades begin to activate, blinking both herself and Kiru ahead 30 feet over and over. They were heading toward the direction of the castle. Asuya smirked and, with Echo, began to blink forward as well as she knew how to use Ace of Spades after tasting Kado's blood. The four of them kept on blinking forward until they were at the outskirts of the city. They were getting close. But as they reached the outskirts of the city, a familiar figure stood ahead of them, staring up at the castle with its back to the four of them. It adorned a black cloak with the hood up, its sleeves covering all the way down to its hands. Asuya and Kado stopped moving. If Echo were to read the figure's aura, she would know exactly who it was.

"Take a look at this tiny place...To the heart seeking freedom, this world is a prison, surrounded by false hopes and lies...You humans lie, you deceive, and you blame others for your own failures. Human beings are flawed in every way, and instead of realizing this and fixing it, you only choose to isolate yourselves in self-wallowing and despair. And so this girl...sought out to escape from this prison. She sought a way to rid herself of these flaws, and she opened her heart to darkness.." The figure turned around and took off her hood. It was Willow.

"Mary!" Asuya extended her hand to her, but Willow held up her hand.

"Don't bother. Your voice can no longer reach her where she is. Her heart belongs again to darkness. All souls, live in darkness. And all so end; Darkness sprouts within it. It grows, consumes it; such is its nature. In the end, every heart and soul return to the Darkness whence they came. You see, Darkness is the soul's truest essence. Even you, her sisters..."

Willow's speech left Kado and Asuya speechless. They both looked down at the ground. Asuya and Kado clenched their fists, but stayed still. They didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 am

Echo only let herself be dragged along. She only stood and listened. What could she say? Willow was rather close to the truth; Echo had just seen that truth, after all. So instead of fighting back, instead of particularly resisting, Echo decided to something arguably more effective.

She agreed.

"Perhaps... you are correct. Humans as a whole are a flawed species. We weep yet we love, we laugh yet we mourn. Our very existence is poison to the world. Yer we have grown. Developed. Researched. We still have so much more to do. So much untapped potential... " Echo held out her hand, flexing her fingers in front of her. Her voice was detached, otherworldly even. She had not quite left her trance of before.

"I have been blessed with the gift of seeing perfection itself. We may never reach it. Yet we are moving slowly towards it. That light."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:00 am

"Light..." Even mentioning the word disgusted Willow. She unzipped her robe and left it open, revealing her old black carnival dress from months ago. At this point, her aura had changed. It was...nonexistent. It was nothing. There was no aura; made prevalent by how much time she had spent in the Void. Her skin was absolutely pale, and her eyes were just little red circles in the middle of nothingness. Beneath her eyes were cracks, as if her skin were made of ice. The cracks resonated nothing. Now, if Echo were to try and read her, she would see nothing. It was as if she wasn't even there, yet she continued to speak.

"I have evolved past the light...and past the darkness. And while nothing may be killing me..." She coughed once and spit out some blood. It was dark purple.

"My death will bring nothing but despair. I am not a martyr...I am Willow."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:11 am

"Past light and dark comes death and loss. You have not evolved, Willow. You devolved." Echo slowly walked towards her, robes fluttering softly around her. Yet something was... strange. Echo's voice, demeanor, everything seemed different. She spoke as if she was beyond her age, and in a sense, she was now.

"You are not a martyr, no. Yet you are far from perfect. Ffrom ideal. From even advancing beyond humans. I am the same. I may have seen the essence of the Divine, but I am still so flawed. So very... flawed..." Echo stopped in front of Willow, only a few feet in front of her. Echo couldn't see her aura, couldn't tell if Willow would kill her. But for some reason, she didn't care.

"We are one and the same. Enlightened but flawed."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:15 am

Normally Willow would be angry, but at this point she merely stared down at Echo. Even without an aura, she resonated power.

"So you have come this far and have seen so much...and still you understand nothing..." The flickering lights grew brighter, and soon a whistling sound could be heard from all around them, growing louder every second.

"Every light must fade...And every soul returns to Nothing." The whistling grew ear-piercingly loud.

"Die..." Within sheer seconds, the whistling stopped. Soon after, every building near the outskirts in about a 100 meter radius came crumbling down. Willow stood, and it would become very apparent what had happened; her wires slithered and coiled around her person.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:38 am

Echo somehow managed to keep an eye-level gaze with Willow, despite being unable to see her properly. As building crumpled, and rubble flew, Echo's eyes began to swim and swing around her similar to how Willow's wires were. Instead of a sharp whistle, the sound of flowing water could be heard.

"Neither of us know anything yet. So tell me, Willow. What do we know?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:43 am

Jaden was becoming worried "Okay this isn't good at all, I'm worried"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:58 am

Willow stood, unblinking.

"I know your greatest fears, little Echo...I have seen them myself. I know you do not only fear nudity due to your memories from the past, nor do you only fear the water...But I know you fear her." Willow pointed to Asuya, who was in a sort of trance, staring at the ground.

"You fear losing her, and not only that, but you also fear what she is becoming. Her spirit is consuming her, and Ancilla is only suppressing him temporarily. You fear your love of her..." Willow took a step back and raised her arms to either side of her. At this point, reality slightly shifted and blurred a bit, but nothing else happened.

"I, on the other hand, do not have fears...I am fear itself."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Jaden placed bunny on his shoulder then grabbed Onya and Harmony by the hands "Come on, let's get back to the others, they need us there"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Cynthia had walked out of kado,s room wearing only a bra and jeans. She had than went to the others as she was abil to hear everything from the room and said "what the hell is going on......I was enjoying myself"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Cobra took time to realize what had just happened, he put both hands on his forehead, as if he was having a massive headache."What, you are doing."

(Fun)"Well, you are the one who set e free. When lovely affection got out, the gate to your emotions came flooding out my friend, and with your sense of joy, and fun, and enjoyment, it was only a matter of time til i came out."

You, too?

(Fun)"Looking at your memories, you haven't had fun in a long time, that scene of excitement, and pure joy.
(Intelligence)"Pls go back to your hole, i don't need another emotion blocking my sense of judgement."
(Fun)"Still a kill joy hu Intelligence."
(Rage)"Fun, it was so lonely without you."
(Fun) "Rage, my man, how it been causing devastation, we always had a best together."
(Rage)"Not very fun, especially when everyone here is keeping me "at bay".

Cobra took his hands up from his head, and looked up at the pillars.

(Fun)"You don't have to say it, i know, they look hella fun."

Cobra couldn't help but smile

(Fun)"Just a few more days with me, and you will be back in your groove cobra."

From the corner of cobra eyes he say cynthia come out. "Kado was right, the walls were thin." Cobra said.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Tara stood with Echo, Asuya, Kiru, Willow and Kado.
"What's wrong with her?" She asked them.

Onya yawned. "Nah, I'll find my own way to them. You guys need to get to the castle." She took a quick detour to try and round up the others, shortly coming across Cynthia.
"Nice curves." She remarked. "Now if you're smart, you'll disregard that fact that you saw me and go help prevent what could possibly be the apocalypse." Onya took off.

Harmony watched Onya leave, then turned to Jaden. "We should get back to Sasha before she breaks something. That girl's pretty unstable..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8: [The Monster]
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next