Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 8: [The Monster]

Go down 
+11
Dark Rose
Oshu
Kitty Mew Mew
Ulti-Apelio
Ticci Nub Kitty
Caphalor
N.E.O.N
Dragonecro0987
Valkoor
Alisae
Firebreath
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:06 am

Cobra stopped as the spar hit the tree. He Dashed backwards, he had never felt such a rush before. "Oh come on!!!!!" Cobra appaerd face to face with shina."Told you he liked you." Not knowing what came over him he had a bandage grab cory and pushed cory towards shina, toppling them, cory ontop.

"Woo, why do i feel so, so....."

(Intelligence)"Oh no i think its happening, the free flow."
(Greed)"the free flow? is it becasue of Affection getting set free.
(Rage)"If it is the free flow i know who is coming next, my main man."

For the first time in a long.

"This is so much...."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:07 am

Sipping lightly on tea, Klaus looks over at the sight of large pillars in the sky. He is astonished as he feels a powerful being is close by. Putting his tea down he gets up off his seat and looks for the others.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:07 am

"I'm the same age you are, Jaden. Sasha's the little one." Harmony relinquished control of her power and dropped down in front of them.
"I think I might know what that is."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:08 am

"J-Jaden, I need to ask you a serious question. Its very serious!" She says, tapping Jaden on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:09 am

Jaden hugged harmony protectively "Dummy! For all we knew that thing could have shot a beam at you and killed you!"
Jaden turned and looked at Sasha "What's up Sasha?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:09 am

Connor looked out side and he saw Shinyo and Viola and said, "What the hell...?" Shinyo sighed saying, "I do not know man..."

(Ok getting off for tonight. Eric, you got bunny rights for the night. Use em well plz.)
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:10 am

Juuna wathed what was going on between Shina nad Cobra. I couldnt resist not to laugh. Then something happend in the sky. I look uo ad watch closely. I saw someone flying in the direction of what the pillars.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:13 am

Gajeel ran off to Tara's room, brisky knocking. "Tara! Are you okay!?" He yelled at the door, being worried. He decided to become more mature about the matter. Right now, after being rejected the only thing he could do is just be more mature, and stop being such whiner when it came to sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:14 am

Kiru sat at a bar, a drink in hand when suddenly her medallion grew frigid against her chest, but she knew there was no one using any form of power anywhere near her. She had a gut feeling that something beyond comprehension had entered the world. Ghenjei? You there buddy? the Hell is all that power? God.... God himself has entered the world... huh.. well then... I'm just going to go get really drunk and pretend this isnt happening Kiru proceeded to order pure ethanol to mix in with her current drink in order to pass the fuck out.

A Shiver went down Jokers Spine from the power used to summon Akim, from the power of the very arrival of the Based God. He said one word and only one word. "Giggity"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:15 am

Sasha reached into her purse, and grabbed out her iPhone 11. She pointed it at Jaden, and clicked on it. She needed to do this! She needed to know for sure about Jaden's feelings for Tara. Whatever answer Jaden would provide, it would forcefully be the truth, and accurate. "Do you have feelings for Tara?" She asked. 49/50
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:16 am

Jaden blinked "I moved on from her so she can decide her life, I'm gonna be here for support duh" Jaden said nonchalantly, rubbing sasha on the head
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:18 am

Tara recognized Gajeel's voice. He sounded better, perhaps he had forgiven her.
"I'm okay, are you? Did you feel that ripple of energy just now?" Tara's gauntlet was reacting to it as well, whirring strangely. Whatever it was, it was not natural in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:21 am

Sasha was satisfied with Jaden's answer. She pressed her iPhone 11, canceling it out, and put it away. She then tightly hugged Jaden. It was good enough for her to know that Jaden truely does not love Tara. She continued to hug Jaden tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:22 am

"Mind opening the door? Archive was glitching like crazy. I'm worried about the others, especially you and Echo. Doesn't Echo react very violently to this?" His voice was full of emotion, but none of it negative towards Tara. He had come to terms with her wishes, and forgiven her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:23 am

Jaden hugged sasha before turning to harmony and placing two fingers on her forehead "Don't do anything dumb like that again! I will not lose my sister too!"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:29 am

Tara opened the door with her Gravion Gauntlet fist and let Gajeel in. "Most likely, she's in the room next to mine with Asuya. Let's go check." She walked down the hallway, glad that she and Gajeel could still be friends.

Harmony giggled, then pressed her own fingers to Jaden's forehead.
"Hey, I may not have many powers, but if there's any kind of advantage I've got against you people, it's the fact that I'm not stupid. Not that all of you are stupid, just the majority of you. I mean that in the nicest way possible." She sighed and turned to the castle.
"Jaden, something's been following us ever since we got here. B.U.N.N.Y's been saying that there's someone in the far end of the hotel who wants to see us. Just you and me. Alone. I know that this castle is a big deal and all, but It'd be great if we could get that taken care of first."

B.U.N.N.Y hopped in out of nowhere and nodded in affirmation.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:31 am

Jaden blinked then smiled "Sasha we will be right back" Jaden grabbed harmony and started walking to the other end of the hotel "Your under my watch sis, I'm not gonna let you get hurt anymore"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:32 am

Gajeel walked to Asuya's room, knocking on the door. "Echo? You there?" He was hoping the energy didn
t do too much damage to her. "What do you think happened to the others? I don't feel like the others are too happy." He pulled up Archive, the screen being glitchy and buggy. "Damn, Archive is still going haywire. Anything happen with you?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:46 am

"Well, there's this..." Tara looked down at the Gravion gauntlet, which was clicking and whirring at an alarming speed.
"I can't seem to remove it." All of a sudden, Tara's arm jerked to the right as the gauntlet fired a green energy bolt through Echo's door, disentegrating it. Tara stood, stunned.
"Well...that could be a problem..."

Harmony, B.U.N.N.Y and Jaden reached the last room on the bottom floor. She pushed open the door.
The inside of the room did not look like a hotel room. It was bout twice as big, with no windows or bathroom door. The walks were black and lined with wires emanating blue electricity. The floor had numerous lab tables stacked everywhere, each one scattered with assorted test tubes, monitors, research notes, and strange clear balls. On the table at the very back, there was a note. It seemed to stand out from everything else, as if it was woven from some sort of energy.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:47 am

Jaden slowly walked towards the note looking around the room "This...is weird harmony...."
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:48 am

Juuna rubbed inhis eyes. What he saw couldnt be true. The alcohol probably did make him see this. I look away from the sky. I feel a bit thirsty and decide to g back to the tavern.

I enter the tavern. The gyuys i knocked down were gone. When i entered it got a bit less noisy. I shrug and walk further. I notice KIru ws here too. I didnt really know what to do. Jessica pushed me to kiru. I knew she wanted me to make friends in the group. I could not really resist. I sit near Kiru and greet her. Next i order a wishkey. When the bartender arrives with my drink i pay th e price. I drink bit. I dint really knw what to say to Kiru so i just keep drinking.
Back to top Go down
Ticci Nub Kitty
Mod
Mod
Ticci Nub Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:51 am

Cory woke up as he is now on top of Shina on the ground seeing she is pissed off "uhh good morning" Cory got up off Shina. "Whats going on Shina? Who bothered our snuggle time!"
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:53 am

Gajeel chuckled a bit at the blast. "Welp, now I gotta pay for a door. Well uh, got any ideas on how to remove it? I'll help any way I can."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:11 am

Tara tried to call it back with her ability, with no luck. She picked at it with her Lance, but it didn't budge.
"Well, I have managed to figure out that it charges whenever I'm near something natural, like a tree."

Harmony, however, was not creeped out by the surrounding area. In fact, she quite liked it. She snatched up the note and read it out loud:

Hey kids,

Let's cut to the chase. At the time you're reading this, I'll be dead.

Nah, just kidding. I can't die. Well, I can, but it's damn hard to kill me. Just ask anyone.
Okay, now let's cut to the real chase. I can't come back, I've got stuff to deal with. Being the prince of the zombie world isn't exactly an office job. But I told my sister I would protect you guys, so I arranged for a sitter. She's also my best friend, so treat her nice.

From, your undead uncle,

Max

(P.S: Tell Rex that I took the last piece of cheese. He'll know what that means.)

Right after she finished reading, a large puff of smoke appeared right in front of Jaden and Harmony. When it cleared, there was Onya, sporting an olive tank top, fatigues and combat boots, her amber colored hair sweeping around her shoulders and her eyes staring them down, as if she was analyzing them for potential strengths and weaknesses. Finally, she put on a face of pure delight. Since she was only a year older than them, she was about Jaden's height and Harmony's weight.
"Hey guys! You must be Jaden, and, uh, Shrimp, right? Just kidding, I know your name, Harmony!
"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:13 am

Jaden blinked "Who..are you? Uncle max gave us a baby sitter?" Jaden asked really confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8: [The Monster]
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next