Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Chapter 8: [The Monster]

Go down 
+11
Dark Rose
Oshu
Kitty Mew Mew
Ulti-Apelio
Ticci Nub Kitty
Caphalor
N.E.O.N
Dragonecro0987
Valkoor
Alisae
Firebreath
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Disembodied laughter was heard by Cobra, "Do not fret Affection! There is more than enough of my love to go around! For you, Cobra, and even the other three."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:41 pm

Cobra put his head down. "Why me ;-;"

(Affection) "See you soon joker-sama"

(Intelligence) "What is the point in living anymore
(Rage)"We are screwed"
(Greed)" Have i told you how much i hate you affection"
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:41 pm

Juuna noticed Joker. *WHat kind of love are you talking abou? * Juuna immdiantly regretted this question. Somehow he felt that the love this person was taking about. Was not something i wanted to learn to know. I try to act calm and hold my feelings under control.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:44 pm

It was dark, even though they stood outside there seemed to be no light at all. In the distance the thunder could be heard rumbling, and the flashes of lightning briefly revealed 4 robed figures in the middle of a courtyard. The courtyard was completely flooded except for the path to the middle and the inner most part where a large arc shaped object stood.  To the sides of the pathway were 3 pillars with bowls on top of them. As one of the robed figures stepped forwards the bowls on the pillars started to light up. The first one shot a wave of fire towards the other side creating an arc of fire which illuminated the area, the second one shot a beam if water which as soon as it touched the other bowl froze creating a weird orange light on the figures. The last bowl spewed multiple lightning bolts to the other side which created a light bright enough for everyone to see.

The man who stepped forward wore a red cloak which had black symbols all around it, a blue mask n his face which resembled an weeping angel, however the tears that were painted on the mask were white instead of blue and wielded a simple wooden staff, his figure was small and it didn’t seem like he had much muscles. “Greetings, I’m so glad you, my friends, could join me today. I’m aware that I sounded crazy when I explained my plan to you guys however I’m glad you went along with it.” His voice sounded young but the confidence in his voice made it clear he had a lot of experience in this world and knew what he was talking about. “Heh, you’re the only person who’s more interested in discovering new things than me. However I’ll be honest, I didn’t think your plan would be this thorough. Well done on it. Even with my experience as a summoner of daemonkin there were very few flaws I could find and those I did find you quickly fixed.” The man who stood opposite to the man who said in a soft voice, almost trying to calm everyone down and draw their attention to his voice. He wore a black robe however there were … holes for the lack of a better word all over his robe, and the end of the robe near his feet just simply seemed to stop existing.

The man right to the man in red stepped forwards sword in hand, his robe was brown and his entire face with the exceptions of his eyes and nostrils were wrapped in bandages. “I really don’t know if we are going to need his help, I know he’s all-powerful but there isn’t any reason for us to assume that the foe can battle us four at the same time and still come out on top.” His voice was raspy and hoarse but it had a friendly tone to it. The man across of him wore a blue robe which had light green markings on them and a green demon mask, however he felt uncomfortable in these clothes so he removed the mask and the robes. After he removed them his brown hair was clearly visible  and it seemed he was the shortest of them all, on his hips rested 2 swords a blue one and a red one. His body had quite a lot of muscle on it however when taking a glance at him it wasn’t visible. His blue leather armor created a nice contrast with his bright red pants, on his left shoulder a mark was visible. It seemed that something was removed there a short time ago and it still didn’t heal properly yet.

“Well I’m glad that you at least contacted us before you did something reckless on your own, so I’m glad to help in any possible way. I mean when was the last time us 4 were actually all together and not out for the other’s throat, it’s nice having a chat with you guys again without having to fear for my life.” He said with a warm voice as if he was trying to befriend them for the first time. The man in the red robe walked towards the portal and after a bright flash the portal laid on the ground, still in 1 piece but no longer attached to the plaza they were standing on. As he did this he trusted the wooden spear deep into the stones making sure it would stand up right.

All of them started to gather their full power, all of them knew they would need it none of them with the exception of the black robed man had no experience with summoning something this large so they decided to use their full power. If that wasn’t enough to create a rift strong enough then very little would be and it was no use trying it again with more members since He might be alarmed about their plan and not show up. As they were almost done powering up the red robe stepped backwards as the man in the brown robe started pouring his energy in the ground. “By the powers of the Goddesses, let this circle be sealed! No mana shall escape this seal, the free wind will be trapped within this seal and the unmoving earth will stand as a pillar above the world so that it will not be harmed. By the powers of the Goddesses, I seal this circle!” As soon as he spoke the last words he jabbed his sword into the ground and the ground underneath the 4 persons started to have a strange yellow-orangey glow. “The seal is in place nothing will escape or enter this zone you are free to do as you please even if it blows up in your face the damage to the world will be next to nothing.”

The man in the red robe walks towards the staff and pulls it out of the ground, on the top of the staff there was a small tip of energy from the seal that was just formed. As he stood in the middle of the now sealed area he started to raise the spear to the air. “Oh my former Goddess hear my plea! You who once was fused with the current creator God of this world, allow me to tap into my other self who fought him. Let his powers be infused into his staff.” The man’s hand was stretched and the staff pointed at the shimmering light of the moon which pierced through the clouds. “So that with his power I can call upon the creator God.” He turned the staff around this time, the sealed tip was now pointing forwards as he was now holding it as a throwing spear. “This is my plea to you, HORAKHTY!” He brings the staff down and midway he grabs it with his other hand and slams the tip back into the hole he previously made with the staff. The moment the staff hits the bottom of the hole a large white energy burst flies towards the heavens instantly clearing all the clouds, a small golden ball slowly descends from the column of light.

After a minute the ball hits the spear which the robed man was still holding, as he stands up and pulls the staff out of the ground it splits in two. A graceful white and light blue spear in his left hand and a bloody  spiked halberd in his right hand, with this he knew he had her support so it’s time to continue the ritual. He stepped backwards as the black robed man stepped forwards, “Creator God! Creator of everything, I as thy polar opposite call upon thee. Descend upon this land and grace us with thy presence, I call upon thee help us fight against the foul spirit daemon previously known as Magmis. Aid us in battle with a fraction of thy power, this is my request as the Master of Nothing.” With those last words he moves his hand towards the spears the red robed man was holding and everything in between his hand and the spear just vanished like it never existed. The spears for some reason were unaffected by this and absorbed the nothingness inside them. Next up was the man with the brown robe and bandages on his face.

After taking a few deep breaths the man pulled his sword out of the ground and started slashing a seal in the ground. “Creator God, we fought once. While the fight didn’t last long I put this seal on your body.” He gestured to the symbol on the ground. “This symbol represents our past relationship, one of conflict.” He ran past it with the sword slashing through the ground and created a large cut through the seal. “This cut symbolizes the end of our past relationship and the start of a new one. So Creator god allow me to give you a piece of my power so that the balance and relationship between you and my goddesses stays strong.” The man pierced the sword about 5 meters north from the hole where the staff was jabbed in the ground.

‘So… it’s finally my turn huh.’ The man who didn’t wear a robe thought. He put his hand up in the air and the man with the spear and halberd threw the halberd to him. He effortlessly caught it and spun it around his back until he had it in his left hand, he then closed his eyes for a few seconds and let the darkness inside him consume him for a bit. He opened his eyes again, as they opened black spots could be seen and his normal ice blue eyes now were blue and crimson which alternated every 0.3 centimeters. As he started to speak his normal warming voice had been warped, it still had the same warmth to it however at the same time it also felt very menacing as if he could kill you at any second. “Creator God, I am the host of the Spirit Daemon known as Magmis. He has escaped my body and took off, I know he and to an extend I have killed multiple of your friends however I am willing to face my punishments if that means that my inner daemon is destroyed for the rest of time and space.” Green flames started to coat his body with sometimes a void flame popping up between his green flames. "Creator God, Accept my power so that we may strike down the enemy before us. Magmis!” With this sentence he pierces the ground with the halberd 5 meters south-east of the hole where the staff originally pierced the ground, the moment it pierced the ground a huge pillar of green flames shot up into the air and vanished only leaving small scorching marks on the ground.

The last man walked forwards with the spear in his hand, he walked slowly making sure where he was stepping for some reason. After he had walked around the sword and halberd 2 times he walked towards the hole and closed his eyes and breathed out softly.  “The stone is neither solid, liquid or gas but has the properties of all 3. The stone has no set shape or size and constantly changes sizes and form. The Stone is the combination of the pure forms of all 4 elements and itself is the 5th element, the Quintessence.  Since it’s neither solid, liquid or gas and has no set shape or size the stone cannot be a solid object and thus is a purely mental concept.” Once he was done reciting this he changed, physically nothing seemed to have changed about him. On the inside however he had lost all emotions and feelings, he currently was a being which purely focused on objectivity. “Creator God, as the one who possesses the stone I speak to thee as I spoke to Her grace, Horakhty, before. Please aid us in our battle without thy help we cannot be certain if we will emerge victorious.” He stretched his hand out over the hole and cut himself with the lance. “I offer thee my blood, the liquid of my body which hydrates all life. Please use it at your leisure.” He took the lance and grabbed it near the blade as he sliced a piece of his upper arm off and also threw it into the hole. “I offer thee my flesh, the earth my body is made off which absorbs the water to create life.” He gathered energy in his now injured arm and shot a very controlled flash ray into the hole “I offer thee my energy, the lightning of my body, the aura so that my bond with thee shall be unbreakable. Lastly I give you my-“ He conjured the core which had been inside his body since 8 years ago in his hand and crushed it. “soul, which gave my fury and passion. Let your goals become my new fury and passion until our foe has been slain. CREATOR GOD! HEAR OUR PLEE!” With those words he trusted the spear 5 meters south-west from the hole so that the 3 weapons created a triangle with a hole filled with blood, flesh energy and pieces of a broken spirit.
A few seconds passed and the man in the red robe returned back to normal feeling the pain in his arm he tried to endure it until this was all over. His own pain could wait, the most important thing here was the ritual. He looked at the others and they nodded, all this time they had been calling towards the creator God but they had never actually given him their identities. However now that they came so far there was no way to keep them hidden.

The man without a robe stepped forwards to be the first person to introduce himself to the Creator God. “I’m Zarest, I used to be 2 out of 4 of Necruta and existed to slaughter kill and torture those who stood in our way and to be a counter to number 3. I wasn’t a deicide nor was I a god but I had the power to take them on.” While saying that he kept walking towards the halberd.
Next up was the black robed man who now also took his robe off. “I’m Nyakk, I am 4 out of 4 of Necruta, I exist to protect and counter my enemies to the point where the only thing they can do, is nothing. I was created to create a balance with number 2 so that his offence wouldn’t overtake the mind. I am not a deicidenor am I a god, but I have the power to take them on.”
Next up was the man in the brown robe as he started to talk Nyakk walked towards the white spear in the triangle. “I am Leighi, I an number 3 out of 4  of Necruta and I represent his limits. I was created to isolate my foes so that no one would interfere in the battles. I am not a deicide nor am I a god, I do however have the power to take them on.”
With those words he walked towards his blade and the red robed man took his robe off and walked to the triangle “I am Kialo, number 1 out of 1 of Necruta and I create balance in the body. My control over my body allows me to keep beings in my body for much longer than other people and serve as the template for Necruta. “I am not a Deicide neither am I a god, however I do have the power to take both on.”

Once everyone had introduced himself to the creator God they stood in place, Nyakk had grabbed the blue white halberd, Leighi had grabbed his sword and Zarest had grabbed the bloody halberd. Kialo stood in the middle of the triangle just above the hole they made.  Then they together started chanting “Oh Creator god, born from the lawless zone, hear our plea. We summon thee.” They chanted this a total of 20 times, with every chant they released more and more of their energy and at the 19th chant their energy was so big they had created 4 gigantic pillars of energy which were visible for everyone who was on the same hemisphere.  “Oh Creator god, born from the lawless zone, hear our plea. We summon thee.” After they chanted it one last time they changed up their chanting. “Creator God, maker of this realm, spawn from lava, hear our calls, hear our cries and show us you care.” When they changed the chant their energy pillars didn’t disappear, what did happen however was that the pillars started radiating energy more and more, it was a good thing that all the energy they were using was spiritual in nature and the magical pressure from the land combined with the seal could contain the energy. If the seal had shattered these massive energy waves could have easily crossed the entire earth and cause many natural disasters like hurricanes and flash floods. The heavy magical pressure acted as an isolator keeping the spiritual energy that leaked out close to the seal so that the rest of the country wasn’t affected. As they kept chanting their bodies grew number and number as they were pouring their entire energy supply into this summoning ritual, Nyakk had previously attempted to summon several devil kings and devil princes and succeeded however even he thought this was a hard task compared to those. Leighi knew that he couldn’t disappoint a god after he had called upon him and continued on sheer willpower after he had depleted all his energy. Zarest had entered his berserk form and was burning through his own life energy rapidly, Kialo seemed to be the only one which could still stand and had energy left. He split his energy in 4 equal parts so that everyone could give one last push.
“Creator God, we summon thee on this earth so thy can help us slay our foes. We summon thee Creator God. WE SUMMON THEE AKIM!”

TL;DR I attempt to summon God.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:45 pm

Joker popped in right in front of Juuna, "I'm glad you asked!" Before Juuna could even think to react Joker was already kissing him. Breaking off the kiss Joker grinned at Juuna, "that kind of love my dear! That, and much... much more!" Joker then vanished once more
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:55 pm

Shinyo walked around the lobby alongside Viola and Connor. Too much shit happened today and Shinyo said he felt like a drink. Even Viola admitted she wanted something to forget that horrible experience. As they went into the bar, Connor said, "I'll join you later, I need to do maintenance on The Majestic and my jet bike." Connor then walked outside and used his remote to summon the ship and he entered the ship to check on everything and make sure that they were safe from being tracked.

Shinyo and Viola took seats at the bar and Shinyo ordered a whiskey while Viola ordered a soda. Shinyo looked at Viola and figured the experience was too much for Viola to endure. He wanted to protect Viola no matter what. Even if he lost himself to his rage, he wished to protect Viola. He knew he should tell his feelings, but he could not do it now. He did not wish to cause more drama within the team. He figured the best time would be for after all was set and done and they were cleared of the crimes Kale put on them.

Connor did more checks and he heard a knocking coming from outside. (Anyone may respond to this)
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Ladd appeared in his mini physical form on the other side of the door "Hello connor, I hope you remember me" ladd spoke with a chuckle, slowly smiling "may I come in?
Back to top Go down
Caphalor
Caphalor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:04 am

Juuna was scared when Joker appears infront of him . The fear was vissible in his eyes. Before he could react did Jokr kiss me. Juuna didnt know wht to do. He waits. He didnt want to die and moved his lips to kiss back. He didnt want to die yet so he triad atleast do what might wold help him. Then the kiss stopped. His last words were like hammers ramming against my eardrum before Joker disapeared.

When she is gone i am able to think straight again. I feel with my left hand on my hearth to feel if it is still working. My right hand moves and touches my lips. I realize i was still alive and tha ti was kissed by Joker. The moent that he realies he snaps. * WHAT NOO IM KISSED BY A GUY !!*
He looks at Jessica . *promise me you wont tell anyone tha ti kissed a guy of who knows how old!!* Jessica llaughed ad said wthat with mey loud voice everyoen probably already knew about it.

Juuna growls at Jessica. I walk to Cobra at the tree adn offer him my hand to help him stand up
*Need some help ? *
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:06 am

Shina woke up instantly because of the impact. She looked around and saw cobra, knowing her moment with Cory was ruin she stood up instantly, glaring at cobra, her expression looked like she was ready to kill cobra. "Cobra......" Was all she said. Spikes made of shadow had than appeared all around cobra, pining him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:17 am

Connor opened the door and let LADD inside. He said, "How's it going LADD? What's the situation with Jaden been so far?" Connor went back to work and as he was working, he said, "Also what do ya need man err... dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:19 am

Ladd sighed sadly "Well I'm sure to you and some of the others, his feelings for tara were obvious, well he took her aside and sadly and reluctantly let her go to make her decision if she wants to be with gajeel, so it bummed him out but now he is spending some time with sasha, doing what he can to keep her happy, so I figured I would inform you of that"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:30 am

Cobra put his hands up. "Wo, Wo,WO, i didnt do it on purpose." He pointed at his head."It was the voice inside my head, Now, Now. I know it sounds weird but.just.think.about.it."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:33 am

Shina relaxed a bit and put on a smile but the spikes were still there. She looked at cobra and said "I'm going to kill you cobra" while still retaining the smile.

Explosions, crashing, breaking trees could be heard in the distance.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:38 am

Cobra started running, for some reason he was having fun. "Oh coe one deary, you've got to be better than that to catch me."Cobra turned into gas and reappeared away form the spikes and next to cory, leaning on his shoulder. "For what is was worth" he patted corys back."You were getting it on."

Last edited by ♂NeoN on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:41 am

Connor was fixing some loose gears in the bike and said, "Ahh, I got ya. Well if you ask me, Gajeel is acting like an emo child now and if he is hoping to get Tara, then he better start acting mature. like during his training sessions with Jaden. I heard they made a bond before I joined so I figured they were close, but unless Gajeel stops being a little child, he will lose Tara totally. I feel though Jaden did show maturity in what he did and deserves Tara a bit more than the wolf who is probably sitting in his room sobbing to himself."

Some gears popped out and he cursed a bit under his breath of a sigh and then continued saying, "See this is a perplexing situation. I see either Tara taking pity on Gajeel and going to him, or Jaden getting Tara because he showed maturity. Though we did JUST have Jaden go hulk on that thing from earlier cause of what Asuya and to an extent, Echo, did to him in that prison. So I am not certain on the stability of his heart."

"Plus he's got that creepy stalker Sasha always on him pretty much begging Jaden to rape her and run away with her. Not only that, but she has those stupid iPhones with mind control powers and her spirit cancelling hand. I'd say step 1 would be to stop fearing Sasha and lay down a serious attitude that will not flinch cause of the torment she gave him back at the cabin and pretty much tell her straight up NO. No matter what she says she will do. Jaden needs to use that as a lesson in learning to stop fear. Another step would be for you and maybe Lira and Necro Tenebris to form a protective wall around Jaden's Mind. That way her iPhones can be canceled and all he'd have to deal with are that canceler and her tools."

Connor sighed as he finished the Jet Bike and went to the Engine Room to make checks on that. He then said, "You coming or what?" Suddenly a manifestation of Connor's Spirit appeared and Connor said, "Ah Pendragon, been a while since I last saw you." Pendragon yawned and said, "Sorry bout that Connor. I have been observing mostly and taking rests plus managing the others in your sword." Connor nodded as Pendragon flew to LADD and said, "Greatings. I am Pendragon. I am Connor's Spirit."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:45 am

Ladd nodded, agreeing with everything connor said, Ladd bowed "I am ladd, jaden's spirit, nice to meet you" ladd follows connor to the engine room
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:49 am

The fur on the back of Gajeel's head stood on end, feeling energy from somewhere. "What the?" He said as archive began to glitch out with so much energy, then became stable. He stood up and walked out of the room, immediately going to where LADD was. "Please tell me you just felt that massive amount of energy."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:50 am

The four pillars up on the sky were bright. Very bright the amount of energy that was emitting from all four of them was creating so much heat around the area. To the naked eye right now it seemed like they were just hitting the sky. It sat like this for as long as the four members could handle, they were starting to lose hope, they were starting to run out of energy to give. That of course, was before the pillars were starting to move inwards. Starting to combine into one. Because of this there was a huge energy blast up in the sky, all around it sending any remaining clouds out of the way. Showing a complete white sky. The sky wasnt the only thing that was starting to get effected, Akim was coming, everyone could feel it, every spirit users could feel it. He was the one who created the spirit world, he was the one who made the spirit system, he was the one who made all the humans the world the universe, the laws of everything. Everything could feel his presense starting to emerge. The winds from all over the world was starting to move around, the waves were growing in size the trees were starting to change color just by the amount of energy coming from the combining of the pillars.

The energy was combining into a giant ball, all of it, once it was all done coming from the four, it all moved to enter the huge giant white ball of pure energy. This was an offering to the God Akim. And he was accepting it. The giant ball, while looking at it from the ground looked small. But it was starting to move down, in a very slow pace, the amount of energy was moving towards the ground seemingly growing in size the closer it got.

The sky above was starting to get covered by clouds again, it wasnt regular clouds though, they were colored green, they were colored a light dark deep green, and there was green thunder coming from the inside, there were huge sounds, thundering sounds, you could hear roars as well, that of a monsters. If you looked closely you could probably see an outline of a creature flying through the dark deep green clouds. This was all over the world, the seas turned green themselves, the trees were turning a dark deep autumn red though, and the grasses all over the world was turning black. Everyone was getting effected as well, there was goosebumps going through them, and it wasnt stopped, their creator was entering their realm.

The giant ball of pure energy had seemed to grow quadruple in size. And had stopped mid way now. It stopped there and it stopped there for what seemed like for eternity.

There was a slight sound that came out of the huge ball of light. It was a sound that of a machines, a futuristic machine. This caught surprise by a lot of the people who were close enough to hear the loud sound. But they werent given enough time to react. The ball expanded outwards really fast. And then it started to compress again, but it wasnt as fast as it was when it expanded, it was starting to get absorbed. The ball of pure white energy could be seen with small green roots coming from the inside of the ball, as if it was a tree absorbing the water from the dirt. It was moving down towards the four who summoned Akim as well. The closer it got the smaller the ball got. And when it landed in front of everyone, it was the size of a pebble. And it was gone. The ball of pure energy was gone. The offerings from Kialo were gone, The  halberd and a spear were gone.

And for a moment things seemed to not have worked. But at the moment the four lost their hope and time. A large thundering sound came out of no where, the clouds from above had shot out a huge Green Energy blast, that took the form of lightning. And in front of their very eyes was Akim. The God of Creation. The sky's started to turn back to normal, the green clouds were gone, the grasses were turning green again, but the trees seemed to stick in that autumn color.

Akim was standing in the middle of all four Leighi, Kialo, Nyakk, and Zarest. He took the form of a human since his true form wouldnt be able to be seen in the eyes of mere humans. He was tall, 6'4'' inches tall, he was in a full suit, it wasnt pure black like regular suits it was in a weird color, it looked black but it was green at the same time. His tie was pure green. As you looked up you could see that there was a small top hat that was covering most of his face but you could see the green hair, it was long and messy. If you looked at the right angle you could see his glowing gold eyes that could peirce anyone if ticked right. There was a long smile on his face, it looked almost evil, there was green electricity going all around him, the amount of energy he just took, you could feel it going through his veins, even more before he took it. Going all around his arms and body.

He looked around the four. "You Called?"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:51 am

Tara tossed and turned in bed. Maybe it was because she was wearing a full suit of armor to bed, but she felt that it was more along the lines of guilt. She shouldn't have left Gajeel. It felt wrong. She had loved him, briefly, but she understood that she wanted to stay single. Her memory was slowly returning. Her boyfriend didn't die of natural causes. Something unexplainable happened to him. Light, so much light, hiding behind his eyes, as blue as the ocean, and his windswept, perfect hair...
No!
She couldn't think about boys anymore. The only thing she seemed able to do was break their hearts. She couldn't date anyone ever again. Boys would never work. Not since Shogun...Sho...she felt tears well up in her eyes, but she held them back. It was a nessecary sacrifice.
Tara summoned a gauntlet. It started glowing as pure energy flowed through it. Tara somehow realized that it was drawing energy from nature; from the trees outside.

"That was my first friend, Gravion. He did everything he could to protect me and the others..." Lira said sadly.
Tara felt the sudden energy spike and immediately knew that something was wrong. "Not again..." She said, getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:58 am

Jaden shot up in bed and ladd disappeared, he quickly ran outside and got on the coms "What the hell was that!?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:58 am

Shina throw a spire made of shadow at cobra it just bairly missing his head, sticking in the tree
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:00 am

Sasha also slightly shot up. But mostly because she felt Jaden move. "Wai, whats the matter?" She asked him, slightly giving him a punch on the side.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:01 am

There was just a huge spike in energy, oh my, it's rediculous!
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:02 am

Harmony crawled out the window, leaving B.U.N.N.Y alone, and observed the scene. She saw the pillars up above, and after flying upwards and forwards a bit, she noticed a castle.
"No way, is that...the castle from the...oh jeez."

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:03 am

Jaden saw harmony flying towards it "Get the hell back here right now young lady! We don't know what that is!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: [The Monster]    Chapter 8: [The Monster]  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8: [The Monster]
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next